Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Finally!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Finally found a forum worse than this :D

I searched far and wide and finally i have found it. I'd tell you it, but that would be advertising. So, the suspence shall live on! :lol:

Comments

• Options
    How nice for you, Chriss. :p
  • Options
    Chris howay you twat....i hate people who do that :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Finally!
    Originally posted by chriss-kun

I searched far and wide and finally i have found it. I'd tell you it, but that would be advertising. So, the suspence shall live on! :lol:

Oh.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    whoop-de-do.

why do you keep coming back if this is such a bad forum?!?

:|
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    whoop-de-do.

:|

Because I have free will and choose to do so. It's like, why the fuck do people feel the need to ask my motives for things when apparantley they don't care anyway?

Boo: :D:p
  • Options

aye, good point that...I should ave thought of that meself :D
  • Options
    Because I have free will and choose to do so. It's like, why the fuck do people feel the need to ask my motives for things when apparantley they don't care anyway?

Oy dont start picking on her or I will set Mr mist on ya :mad:
  • Options

well, its just that i get the impression that you seem to be torturing yourself every single fucking time you come here.

its just the impression i get. so i wanna know why you put yourself through such mental anguish :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Oy dont start picking on her or I will set Mr mist on ya :mad:

Oh, woops! Sorry, I like you lilmissy, don't I.

Sowwee!!
  • Options
    well, its just that i get the impression that you seem to be torturing yourself every single fucking time you come here.

aye you tell him Missy, hs being a right cnut tonight :mad:

hold on im just gonna get the wooden spoon out :lol:
  • Options
    :lol:

and fat lot of good misty will be - he's fucked off to bed!
  • Options
    Wooden spoon? Kinky!! :p

I enjoy 'some' of the company.
  • Options
    :lol:

and fat lot of good misty will be - he's fucked off to bed!

Oh shit.......lets turn to plan B :lol:

Kermit........where are you :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Oh shit.......lets turn to plan B :lol:

Kermit........where are you :p

Well, that certianly turned me off. :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Finally!

:eek2:
  • Options
    The words shithead, bastard, idiot, loser, prick, saddo and retard come to mind. Take your pick.
  • Options
    Oh! Look at you commenting, lol.

Get away from me you sad little child. Here, get over yourself with my stepladder.
  • Options
    Oh! Look at you commenting, lol.

Get away from me you sad little child. Here, get over yourself with my stepladder.

Sorry? Child? How old are you exactly?
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Sorry? Child? How old are you exactly?

In physicaly form? Younger. Everything else? 12x more mature.
  • Options

Physicaly form and intelligence I see give off that pre pubesent image. Actually, with the exception of the looking young bit, I'd say that whole post was just a lie.
  • Options

Exactly 12 times? How did you work that out? Because in my opinion, and pretty much everyone else on this site, you are incredibley childish. 12 times more mature? You act like you're 12 :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    Physicaly form and intelligence. Actually, with the exception of the looking young bit, I'd say that whole post was just a lie.

Prove it
  • Options
    Exactly 12 times? How did you work that out? Because in my opinion, and pretty much everyone else on this site, you are incredibley childish. 12 times more mature? You act like you're 12 :rolleyes:

Think I care? *checks if he cares* Nope, don't care. lol. Think I honestly act like this in real life? Stupid fodder. You highly over estimate your next to nothing role in my life
  • Options
    Prove it

You just did right there. Thanks for saving me the time and effort. Fuck knows I would have hated to put down my coffee and cigarette to type it out.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    You just did right there. Thanks for saving me the time and effort. Fuck knows I would have hated to put down my coffee and cigarette to type it out.

Are you on valium? Vacate my thread.
  • Options
    Think I care? *checks if he cares* Nope, don't care. lol. Think I honestly act like this in real life? Stupid fodder. You highly over estimate your next to nothing role in my life

But then I really don't care if you care. I don't care if you die. I don't care if you take a shit and split your ass, get my drift?

I don't care what you act like in real life, you're obviously stupidly immature to be posting in such an ignorant and childish fashion as it is.

Your come backs are lame, and I have no real care or need to have a role in your life. So I don't see why you mentioned that, as I don't feel I have any role in your life other than to serve your childish little games.
  • Options
    But then I really don't care if you care. I don't care if you die. I don't care if you take a shit and split your ass, get my drift?

I don't care what you act like in real life, you're obviously stupidly immature to be posting in such an ignorant and childish fashion as it is.

Your come backs are lame, and I have no real care or need to have a role in your life. So I don't see why you mentioned that, as I don't feel I have any role in your life other than to serve your childish little games.

Coming from the fucking idiot who just posted in my thread. Get away from me you pretencious bitch.
  • Options

This isn't your thread. It's anyones thread, it's not exclusive to you, so don't order people about like you're "it", because seriously, the only "it" you'll ever be has a letter "g" before it. :-\
  • Options
    This isn't your thread. It's anyones thread, it's not exclusive to you, so don't order people about like you're "it", because seriously, the only "it" you'll ever be has a letter "g" before it. :-\

What the fuck kind of pathetic thing is that to say? On your way. I created this, wouldn't be here if not for me. I signed no contract handing it over to everyone. Get the fuck out of here. Why am I even replying to something like you. On your way.
  • Options

Funny you should ask if I was on that. Shall I ask for proof of ownership of this thread? Or shall I not sink to that level of adolesence. It's amazing really, I always thought I was mildly retarded and childish, but comparitivly, I'm not. See, mr Chriss, (first off, why the extra 's' on your name?) You contradict yourself. You say this place is crap but you come back. You say that the people here mean nothing to you yet you come back. You say that you don't care about what people say about you, but in reality you know you do. If you didn't, why would you make such unwitty remarks back when someone does say something? If you truley did not care and sincerely had no attachment to this place, then you would not be here. Simple as. You know you want to but you don't want anybody else to know it. Sorry to burst your bubble of pride and joy buddy, but we know. We know you want it. You want to make a reaction because of the absolute idiots here you know you will get one. Don't deny it though, embrace it.
This discussion has been closed.