Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

InBox Full 1983

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Originally posted by 1983
OMG Well I have to listen to you, since you're oh so worldly, don't I.

Fuck off to you for telling me to get to bapmf with my opinion. EVERYONE'S opinion's are allowed on here, and mines was I COMPLETELY disagree with everything you pretty much say.

You're full of shit, btw. Really. You swing SO much from everyone's tits and balls it makes Stargalaxy look more respected than you.

Really, you don't need to use a semi-colon after every. fucking. thing. you. say. It really doesn't make you look anymore interesting, intelligent or an all round educated person. It cries "Wannabe".

You need to get over thinking your Irish colloquialisms are too cute to use on here and stop calling everyone "Wee" and "Lass" or "Lad" or "Boy" everyone you argue with are generally older and more clued up than you are. If anything, you're the "Wee lass" who's a right fucking dingbat.

Get a clue, you're not liked that much here. HEN. So don't argue, you'll more than likely lose.

But if you wanna look more and more of a right prat than you already are, well then by all means. KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!

I wanted to reply to this, cause I had a few questions about your previous post and I just wanted to set the record straight .

So ya have a problem with the way I set out my posts? Why? The fact that I use semi – colons. Why? Oh and may I mention you’ve said that before and again I will tell you, ‘As far as I know that’s your problem. Get Over it!’
I’m irish? Yes! And? You have a problem with that? What's that got to do with the way I talk/post?
And the way I call each gender? Why?

From what I gather with your last few posts; you are the one that is getting too strung up on me. I mean, I’m flattered I have this affect on you. But seriously girly; ya need to move on. I’m happy to debate with you about whatever thread we both happen to be in next time. But could you drop the whole obsession on how I post. Thanking you kindly!

Comments

• Options
    THE THREAD GOT CLOSED FOR A REASON, ASSHAT.

Besides, the answers to all your questions are self-explanitory and you're an idiot if you can't figure them out.
  • Options
    That took you about 5-10 minutes before ya posted! Quicker than I thought!
  • Options
    Erk.

Now I think you should post the PM you sent her first, in the interests of shit stirr...uhhh...er.....fairness.

Yeah.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    That took you about 5-10 minutes before ya posted! Quicker than I thought!

I think this is the most useless comment I've ever heard.
  • Options
    I just couldn't resist.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    THE THREAD GOT CLOSED FOR A REASON, ASSHAT.

What thread, tattie boy?

:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    What thread, tattie boy?

:confused:

The thread the quote was from...? :razz:

PAY ATTENTION!
  • Options
    Originally posted by stressedstar
    yeah but it got closed before she could stand up for herself

Thank You Hunny :D
  • Options

I kiiinda think the mods knew that before they closed it :razz:

Anyway, her reply was full of questions she's already had the answer to from other people several times; this thread is worthless.
  • Options
    The thread the quote was from...? :razz:

PAY ATTENTION!

Oh penis, I thought Cruel2BKind was posting a PM.

That explains a lot.
  • Options
    I kiiinda think the mods knew that before they closed it :razz:

Anyway, her reply was full of questions she's already had the answer to from other people several times; this thread is worthless.

As is your post. Now push off boyo.
  • Options
    AND if it's soo worhtless, why you seem to keep coming back? :chin:
  • Options
    This is like, the most stupid thread ever. No offence intended, but what's the point in stirring up shit? (don't answer that)

Although, to add my own shit-stirring, I read the thread and I think c2bk kind of missed everyone else's point
  • Options
    Now push off boyo.

That's him told.
  • Options

Infact, the arguing caused by people "sticking up for themselves" was the reason the thread was closed in the first place ;[
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner

Although, to add my own shit-stirring, I read the thread and I think c2bk kind of missed everyone else's point

No-No Noo... you're missing me point. I'm not concerend with what everyone else is saying at this point. It is 1983; hence why I named the thread for her. Ya see?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    That's him told.

Ya think? Ah, me hopes so :(
  • Options
    As is your post. Now push off boyo.

Why was it worthless? It was in response to a question, and a perfectly valid point.

I wish you'd think about your replies before you hit out with answers that don't actually make sense ;[
  • Options
    No-No Noo... you're missing me point. I'm not concerend with what everyone else is saying at this point. It is 1983; hence why I named the thread for her. Ya see?!

Ahh right, sorry. In that case:
    But seriously girly; ya need to move on. I’m happy to debate with you about whatever thread we both happen to be in next time.
  • Options
    Why was it worthless? It was in response to a question, and a perfectly valid point.

I wish you'd think about your replies before you hit out with answers that don't actually make sense ;[

But the question was not directed at you. But you OOO-Sooo had to butt in, didn't ya?! :-/
  • Options

Yeah, but you missed her point to.

*cue response that doesn't correspond to this answer*
    if someone was battering me i wouldnt let them get the last word, but maybe thats just me and c2bk

So settle it via PM. Don't continue it in a new thread despite the old thread being closed for exactly this reason.
  • Options
    So settle it via PM. Don't continue it in a new thread despite the old thread being closed for exactly this reason.

Exactly!!! Something 1983 should have done fromt he start when she decided to make an issue about my semi-colons followed by her unwanted post. If she had a problem. She could have pm'd me. But she didn't. So I simply kept on here, since she in sisted in broadcasting it ont he boards about her issues with me.
  • Options
    But the question was not directed at you.

If it was meant for her only, use PM. If you post it on the forums, expect other people to reply.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    DIS FRED IS TEH FUNNIES!!!@!!@!@2'2'221@!@1'2'1
  • Options
    TheShyBoyInTheCorner:

I said my peace with 1983. That's that. Unless she decides to rant some more when she comes back.

But now I seem to be attracting her backup squad. It would be rude to ignore you lot. Wouldn't it?

Besides I got time to waste tonight.
  • Options
    Exactly!!! Something 1983 should have done fromt he start when she decided to make an issue about my semi-colons followed by her unwanted post. If she had a problem. She could have pm'd me. But she didn't. So I simply kept on here, since she in sisted in broadcasting it ont he boards about her issues with me.

Exactly nothing. Her comments weren't a continuation from an old thread, yours are. Despite you being warned, I may add.

Anyway, it's not just her that has these "issues" with you, so doing it in public is kinda understandable.
  • Options
    If it was meant for her only, use PM. If you post it on the forums, expect other people to reply.

Ya see I thought you would have picked it up already when I dedicated the thread to '1983' Not, Kiezo. Ya see? I understand ya can be slow sometimes. But come on lad. Keep Up if you insist in coming back to this thread.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Ya see I thought you would have picked it up already when I dedicated the thread to '1983'

You never mentioned it was FAO of 1983. You could have just written 4 random numbers in the title, which is just the sort of thing you would do.
  • Options
    Anyway, it's not just her that has these "issues" with you, so doing it in public is kinda understandable.

I can't be liked by everyone. Fair enough. I'll not lose any sleep over it. But to make a bloody issue out of everything I say when it had absolutely nothing to do with what the thread was about int he first place; is sad.

She said her point publicly. I never got hte chance to reply before it closed. So I started a new thread. Ya don't like? Leave!
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    You never mentioned it was FAO of 1983. You could have just written 4 random numbers in the title, which is just the sort of thing you would do.

Well her new is pretty random, I know. But I think you need to discuss that with her not me.

Also Inbox Full; kinda gives it away as well. Only one member as far as I know is known as 1983
This discussion has been closed.