Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Worst threads ever

1235»

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Kermit
    The best chain of pubs are Market Town Taverns :yes:

I full endorse this pub chain and their splendid choice of ale :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oooooh. I loooove Wetherspoon's! Give me a chicken Forestierre any day, and followed by banananananana waffles and whipped cream. :D
  • Options
    Given both the timing, content and idea behind its first post, I think that this has to be a contender for worst thread ever really.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Given both the timing, content and idea behind its first post, I think that this has to be a contender for worst thread ever really.

I agree, funnily enough. It cries "diddy".

:razz:
  • Options
    I'd say there could be even worse threads out there. Depends what you search for, really.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I'd say there could be even worse threads out there. Depends what you search for, really.

Depends in what way you look at it, ya see. People can be just soo touchy these days. Instead of making an issue in what's the worst threads out there. Make up a better one, or get your ass off the forum and stop your whinging :D
  • Options
    Alright, C2BK. Following your comments, maybe someone could set up a Best Threads Ever thread? I'm not doing that, my post count is high enough as it is.
  • Options
    if you want to do it then why the fuck dont you just do it yourself?