Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Worst threads ever

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,722 Bot
Which do you believe is possibly the worst thread ever to have appeared on this website? I would like to make a poll, but since there are thousands of threads, this would be impossible. I have only been here for three weeks and I have already come across some unbelievably bad threads. So, which would you nominate as the worst ever to appear here?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    This one ¬_¬
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why does that nomination not surprise me? I admit this thread is awful, but what about the one opened recently by Justin Sane about Susie's erm... colourful... yes, that's it, hair?
  • Options
    i thought that was a rather good thread, well technically the thread was bad but the hair was good but it was oh so pretty hair

so no that hair one was not bad
    hair is nice and i like hair

bad thread i think goes to whichever numpties started a second o2 whining thread, without needed to check for prior threads on the matter as it was allready in front of them
  • Options
    You should be proud stargalaxy, you're one of the select few who has the Hellfire gene and know how to annoy the living hell out of me in ways that mere mortals could on dream of.
  • Options
    Any thread posted in the wrong forum.

I mean, you don't go round to your friend's house and start shitting in his living room because you can't be arsed to work out where his bog is.

Also, people starting threads about "Could you go and look at my thread in Sex/Computers/Health?"

No, I will not go and fucking look at your thread in the other forum. In actual fact, I hope your boyfriend dumps you because you've got big nipples/your virus fucks up your computer permanently/the itchy red spots turn out to be AIDS. Just out of sheer vindictiveness.

Yeaaah :thumb:
  • Options
    Re: Worst threads ever
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I have only been here for three weeks

:eek: 3 weeks and look at your post count :eek2:

Ive been here 11 months and only just got to 1006 ( 1007 now )... :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    You should be proud stargalaxy, you're one of the select few who has the Hellfire gene and know how to annoy the living hell out of me in ways that mere mortals could on dream of.

I completely agree with you
  • Options
    I agree with you also. 3 weeks and sooooo many posts, probably the most irritating posts I've read since joining these boards.
  • Options
    "I Win".

:banghead:

"Feel the Love".

:impissed:
  • Options
    but what about the one opened recently by Justin Sane about Susie's erm... colourful... yes, that's it, hair?
    I've been here several years, I've contributed a fair bit of sense to the boards, I've got a fair few friends here that can allow for the odd post that jokes mildy about one of our long standing mods :p;):D
  • Options
    It's just so hard to choose, because there's too many.

But in general, it's all the threads with stupid posts.
  • Options
    I just hate everybody in general and people in particular
  • Options

It's very nice of you to say so.
  • Options
    any thread which goes over 3 posts is an awul thread, because the subject will have changed to 'hiya jeff, you on messenger?'
  • Options
    It's very nice of you to say so.

Well its your own fault.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jake0
    Well its your own fault.

I am proud of being able to infuriate you in such ways.
  • Options
    you dont, you're just an idiot.
  • Options
    I can't think of a worse thread than one dedicated to all the worst threads. Seriously.
  • Options
    Why does that nomination not surprise me? I admit this thread is awful, but what about the one opened recently by Justin Sane about Susie's erm... colourful... yes, that's it, hair?

It couldn't really have been that bad a thread since you just happened to post several times on it.
  • Options
    Erm... :blush:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The worst thread? Every thread that has two or more people in it insulting each other again and again and again with no end until a mod closes it. Latest example, the one titled "Fake?".
  • Options
    Another thread I detest are the ones where people say they have reached a certain number of posts.
  • Options
    Another thread I detest are the ones where people say they have reached a certain number of posts.

That should be 'Other threads I detest' not 'Another'.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    That should be 'Other threads I detest' not 'Another'.

Sorry, Bongbudda. Let me correct that: "Other threads I detest are the ones where people say they have reached a certain number of posts."
  • Options
    Sorry, Bongbudda.

Thats ok, friends shorten it to just Bong, but you should call me Bongbudda.
  • Options
    Nowt I really hate. Loads I don't really take any notice of; if that's what ya mean.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Thats ok, friends shorten it to just Bong, but you should call me Bongbudda.

*chuckles*
  • Options
    Re: Worst threads ever
    Which do you believe is possibly the worst thread ever to have appeared on this website? I would like to make a poll, but since there are thousands of threads, this would be impossible. I have only been here for three weeks and I have already come across some unbelievably bad threads. So, which would you nominate as the worst ever to appear here?

Do you honestly give a fuck? Seriously now, do you care? You're either:

1) Just making conversation
    2) Trying to give people something interesting to talk about
    3) A fucking moron

In the case of answer 1 or 2; why? Stop it. In the case of answer 3; why? Stop it.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Worst threads ever

No, I don't really care. This thread was influenced by me being slightly intoxicated at the time of writing.
  • Options
    Really? Well for someone who doesn't hardly touch a drop and who was intoxicated at 1.30 in the morning i'm absolutely knocked over sideways as you made perfect sense in your starting post.