Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Its all gotten a bit out of hand Lukesh.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fair enough. wrong person that you are.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    There's some fucking spiteful people on this website.

Someone metioned they don't tolerate idiots. What sort of attitude is that? Some of you really need to get over yourselves - you admited you've been nasty yet still can't even apologise properly.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    yeah and that fried85 better apoplogise to me too ...throwing facts about as if they were true!
    'fact' has become my most hated word cos of her.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Its all gotten a bit out of hand Lukesh.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Lets not get nasty about this,

Whos being nasty.......reading stuff the wrong way again.

If I was trying to be nasty would I have used the :p smiley to Fiend ?
    Your reading my posts the wrong way.
  • Options
    luke ...you realy have taken some shit on this site ...all power to you for standing strong and sticking with it.
    but please please please ...try to back up what you believe ...why you believe it etc ...it's the fact you only make statements and then refuse to say why etc thast gets all these people mad at you.

good on you though for standing strong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

good on you though for standing strong.

Aye Luke, dont let some little fooking plebb piss you off....they aint worth it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    cheers mate, thanks a lot! They won't bring me down to their level, no chance!
    This has nothing to do with that has happened. That wasn't the reason they picked on me and my website. I have been backing up opinions etc more often than ever. In fact, if you read closly at the topics, I often ask them for proof and they don't give me any. they just change the subject. I know you won't believe me but pleas ein the future just watch topics closly. you will know exactly what I mean.
    luke i wouldn't have a clue how to set up a website ...not a clue!
    but i do believe what everyone found funny was france being put in the arabian peninsula or summat.
  • Options
    if you think abotu it, it is them who have shown the their real side.

:yes: They aint done themselves any favours with this.

...the very fact they kept going after you politely asked them not to was pure spite, and the only apologies I've read contain excuses for their behaviour which is poor apology in my book.

Best thing now mate - is to let it all die down. ;)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    lol. my travel section was about qatar but it had a picture of spain. they had a laugh about that,
    and so they should!
  • Options
    that is all I want!

if it's all you want, then why that long post about them being very sad and all? sometimes people who act like that don't listen, there is no point in putting things like that up. sometimes it is just bigger to say thanks for the apology and leave it at that.

i think MR was right tho, the reason people have picked on you is because of you appearing to only make statements and not back yourself up. they don't seem to take you seriously. hence, when someone finds something that does dent your credibility, it gets waived around like a pair of dirty knickers!

i must admit that i have seen you come out with a few meaningful and understandable posts. but there are other times when i really have to ask myself what you are going on about! in a recent thread that i've just read, i think you've contradicted yourself at least once.

there isn't any point in saying that you won't take them seriously- ie posting seriously- until they give you some respect back. i'd say your best bet is just to carry on posting properly- saying your opinion but backing it up with fact!- and ignore anything detrimental.

and ahem just as an aside, surely you did object to them laughing about the map problem?
  • Options
    Why?
  • Options
    No really, you've got a thread apologising for wednesday night, and you want it locked or deleted. Why?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Why?

I'd have thought you'd be happy for all this to have dissapeared quite quickly. You've shown how you can be shockingly spiteful and you've done yourself no favours here. Save for Blagsta, none of you can even come up with the simple word sorry.
    You admitted you were nasty and it's obvious you felt a little guilty, but instead of doing the right thing most of you have made excuses for your actions.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I didn't excuse myself. I said I got carried away, I didn't blame a magic pixie for stealing my keyboard. I said all those things. I note you're finding it very easy to criticise as if you've never done anything you've regreted ever in your life. I am ashamed of myself. Worse thing is that I'm supposed to be a christian. I'm never supposed to do things like that. I'm wondering, what it is that's been said that makes Lukesh want this thread to disappear more than I do.

It's not as if the next time it's conveinient someones not going to drag this up to make me look bad, and it will, and it should.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    I note you're finding it very easy to criticise as if you've never done anything you've regreted ever in your life.

I've come up for crticism over things I've done before in my life and I've regretted them, but thankfully I havn't done it in on a message board for the world to read.

I think it would be good for all to let this slip away. It maybe an apology thread but it's not politics and debate. :)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    I've come up for crticism over things I've done before in my life and I've regretted them, but thankfully I havn't done it in on a message board for the world to read.

I think it would be good for all to let this slip away. It maybe an apology thread but it's not politics and debate. :)

I have an unfortunate nack of doing my embarrasing regretful things with an audience. Worst one every was the tryouts for the country championships in swimming, going for 100m breaststroke, dive was perfect, glide was spot on, came up swimming freestyle. DOH! 6 months later I broke my wrist and that was basically it.

Yes, perhaps leave it now though.:)
This discussion has been closed.