Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Virgin!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
rite im a virgin thing is my b/f dunt think i am and wants us to have sex, there s just a few things i want to get straight b4 i do sleep with him. like do u really bleed first time u have sex, also do guys prefer virgins or experiance?

Comments

• Options
    I didn't bleed the first time but then it all depends on a huge range of things such as tampons, sports, etc, etc.

You really should tell your boyfriend that it's the first time for you. It will make it a lot easier in the long run. The first time can be painful and if he knows then he can be more gentle and careful about stuff.

On the whole, I don't think guys really care one way or t'other about how much experience you've had. If he wants to go all the way with you, then he should be doing it because he cares about you and not just because he wants to get his end away!!

Just try to be open and as confident as you can be. If you're not happy about something then tell him. If you want to try something new, then tell him.
  • Options
    Some girls bleed a litltle bit when they first have sex if their hymen ( a small bit of skin which covers some of the opening to the vagina) is still intact as it will break the first time you have sexual intercourse. This doesn't happen for everybody as it might have already been broken before eg. sometimes using tapons breaks it.

Also, quite worried that you seem to be just having sex to keep your boyfriend happy. Make sure the first time is because you want to and you are ready. If you are going to enter into such an intimate relationship with him you should try discussing how you are feeling and what you are worrying about. You will probably find that he is worrying about some of the same things (even if he isn't a vigin himself he is likely to still have issues about his own performance!) Also the more relaxed you are the more you will enjoy yourself - remember it is not just about him!
  • Options
    cheerz guys! just one last thing if you do bleed is it alot?
  • Options
    This is going to be a bit of an annoying reply but, it probably varies from girl to girl. It isn't a huge amount at all, but, at the same time I wouldn't go for brand new white sheets either.
  • Options
    heh.
  • Options
    some girls bleed a bit? how come i bled loads??
  • Options
    I bled too :yes: But not much, kind of like the last couple of days of my period...

I think you should tell your boyfriend you are a virgin too :yes:
  • Options
    And I think that you shouldn't be having sex just to keep your boyfriend happy. If he won't accept no for an answer then beat his face in. Then dump him.

:yes:
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    some girls bleed a bit? how come i bled loads??

Because you're special:p
  • Options
    Re: Virgin!

I happen to be male and virgin, so I can kind of see where you are on this. You will have to break the news to your boyfriend. Simply tell him you didn't know what else to say at the time. He will be hurt for a short time, but it doesn't really matter. Women can bleed the first time, as far as I know, or it might just be a bit painful.

Guys though don't mind about virginity. When I sleep with someone, I won't mind if they were a virgin. The feeling I'm introducing them to sex is a turn on! But experience is good as well, in the sense that the other person can tell you what to do, what goes where, what feels good and so on. I would love to have someone telling me what to do in the bedroom, so you've nothing to fear.

Don't worry about this. He won't be taking mental notes during sex, comparing you to other people. Sex is simply about the two of you. No one else need be involved.
  • Options
    I didn't bleed the first time i had sex, although it was something i was expecting after hearing that it can happen, and i only know a couple of people that did. I err, think it depends on your exprience before sex, eg if your boyfriend has fingered you before (to put it bluntly), and if you can use tampons easily etc. Obviously it is different for every girl though.
    I really would advise you to tell your boyfriend, i'm sure it would make the experince a lot more enjoyable for you if he took his time, and foccused on it being special rather than just 'another shag' so to speak,so if you did bleed or felt uncomfortable for any reason your boyfriend will know why.
  • Options
    The first time i had sex i didnt feel a thing, no pain - and not really much pleasure neither, and this was because i rushed into it for the wrong reasons and with the wrong person. But then the second time i had sex (which was with someone new) it did hurt a little bit, but it was an amazing experiance because it was with someone who i was absolutely comfortable with and trusted 100%. So i agree with what some of the others have been saying - DONT sleep with this guy just to keep him happy, because if you're not ready then it wont be an enjoyable experiance - whether it hurts or not. I'm not sure if thats any help to you, but hey - i tried! :) xXx
  • Options
    well i lost my virginity last night+i didnt bleed. The bf+I have tried in the past but i stopped him because it was too painful. However last night it didnt hurt nearly as much as other attempts+we had sex. I could feel him indside but wouldnt really say it was particularly pleasurable. More practice for the both of us :D (he was virgin too)
  • Options
    Originally posted by freak
    The bf+I have tried in the past but i stopped him because it was too painful.

I can't do it because it is too painful too... but the difference is that he is not virgin... I am...

But I have a girlfriend that bleed only in her second time...
  • Options
    Originally posted by freak
    well i lost my virginity last night+i didnt bleed. The bf+I have tried in the past but i stopped him because it was too painful. However last night it didnt hurt nearly as much as other attempts+we had sex. I could feel him indside but wouldnt really say it was particularly pleasurable. More practice for the both of us :D (he was virgin too)

CONGRATULATIONS... AND CELEBRATIONS.....

i bled my first time and it was painful but now all is cooool:cool:
  • Options
    The 1st time i had sex, it was really painful and my boyfriends nob kept slipping out so it just made it hurt even more as he had to keep putting it back in. He did most of the work and i got no satisfaction out of it but the next time we had sex it was fantastic. It will probably be obvious to ur man tht it is ur first time so i think it's wise u tell him about it first else he'll think ur not enjoying it and it may worry him.
    XxX
  • Options
    Originally posted by squishter
    He did most of the work and i got no satisfaction out of it

ditto

Originally posted by squishter
    the next time we had sex it was fantastic.

if so, i cant wait...only 18 days... :(
  • Options
    I lost my virginity a couple of months ago and it didn't hurt at all, but it did bleed a bit (which I found was really embarassing at the time as it ment we had to stop cos he didn't want it on his sheets).
    I think it's also possible to bleed on your second time because I had sex with another girl a couple of months before which involved oral and dildos and I bled a little bit then aswell.
    I wasn't really expecting to bleed because of that, and also because I've always used tampons and stuff but I guess it just proved that you can't expect anything either way...

The guy I lost it to didn't seem bothered that I was a virgin, I've heard about people who like virgins better (anyone heard the term 'cherry hunter'? lol) but some guys might like to be with someone who knows what they want. When it comes down to it, it really doesn't matter, but I definatly think you should tell him.
  • Options
    I didn't bleed but it hurt a lot more than I thought it would.

I'd seriously consider telling your boyfriend, otherwise he'll be wanting to go at it like rabbits. You really wouldn't want to rush it just yet.