Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Abusive Sex

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oops got to angry and forgot to say what I wanted to.

Eyecee, I think you should work on what is making this happen to you . Next time a gut tells you he is serious, make him prove it. Make him wait. Give it months if necessary. It will show him you have self respect, and it will make him respect you.
    If the guy is sensitive and genuine then he will stick around and when it happens it will happen in a trusting, respectful and mutual way.
    You don't sound like you have the self esteem to be having one night stands as if they mean any thing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    If you want to join my fan club, send a cheque for £19.99 made payable to "Kermit" and post it to:

Kermit,
    His House,
    Newcatle upon Tyne.

You get an "I <3 Kermit" limited edition set of steak knives, and you get to feel the love that only I can bring to your life :heart:

I was in the dennis the menace fanclub you get a little gnasher badge with the boggly eyes but I pulled the eyes off and superclued them to my cats eyes instead.
  • Options
    *coughs* troll

mate, this is a serious subject, you fancy keeping yourself to yourself and showing a little respect.
  • Options
    I didnt start talking about fanclubs, and I said sorry for that attention post and told her to ignore it if you twats hadnt quoted it and posted it another 100 times I doubt anyone would have noticed lool I said this aswell " those guys sound like a bunch of arseholes" so fuck you.
  • Options
    Great, another readable, helpful and constructive post from BINKX. Do you not have punctuations keys on your keyboard, or any sense of punctuation, grammar and syntax?
  • Options
    Who cares dork? lol anyway point is your all crying about what I said so I explained it and what’s it got to do with you anyway homeslice? the last thing anyone does when they’ve got fuck all to say is pick on spelling mistakes. lol
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    ENOUGH already. BINKX, Luci has already warned you so I think it's time to get back on topic.

Thanks,
    CB
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Moving away from insulting each other and back to the question, sex need not be painful. There could possibly be a medical reason, but I think other possibilities are more likely. Since these were one-night stands and flings, I don't believe that pleasuring you was the priority of these men. Alternatively, all the guys you slept with might have huge penises that hurt while inside of you. But I think you need to find one person to be doing this with. I have always believed sex with someone you love is a thousand times better than with a stranger. But I think you need to find one person to be doing this with. I have always believed sex with someone you love is a thousand times better than with a stranger.
  • Options
    By the way, I would like to thank the moderators for banning BINKX. I am normally very patient towards people, but he was an utter and complete c**t. Sorry if I offended anyone with my language here, but I suspect people were more offended by his ridicilous, arrogant and uncaring comments than by my choice of word for the man. I hold nothing but contempt for him.