Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Suicide from Bullying?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wankers.

We had something called SHARE, peer support group. Bullying really wasn't tollerated. It happened though, no doubt about it.

Any school that says it doesn't is lying.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Wassup......wrong week or sommat ;)

It might be. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    It might be. :p

phew, glad you took that one. i was gonna say something like that tonight but didn't want to get bitten ;)

yes, SHARE was really good. I think despite what we say about it, they were generally a rather good school for support systems.
  • Options
    Thing is though I didn't trust it. Not once.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella

That happens an awful lot.

I don't believe any schookl that says they have "no bullying problems" or "an excellent bullying network". Teacher sdon't give a flying fuck about the bullied, dealing with the bullied is just too much hard work for the lazy fuckers. Apparently with me it was "six of one and half a dozen of the other"- I hope the cunt that said that gets ebola.

I despise all PE teachers- some of mine fucking joined in when I couldn't do something. If I see them at the train station, even now I will push them in front of a train. I hope they all get AIDS and die a slow, painful, horrible death.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    There was a support system at my school, or so they claimed. I was bullied from the day I started till the day I left.
    I told on the bullies every time they did something. Nothing was ever done. No...actually thats a lie, they did something once when two boys in my class locked my on a phone box and only opened the door to gob on me. then they kept them back for 15 mins so i could get a head start home.
    The teachers got fed up with me and told me not to tell them in the end. They even made me feel like it was my fault when i got punched in the face.
    The one time i faught back I got an hour detendtion.
    It felt like I wasnt getting anywhere, I had no friends because if people hung aroud with me they would get bullied too.
    In year 9 I ended up taking an over dose, they still didnt do anything they told me off and said I was copying others.

That sucks, two guys tried to beat my up, I got hit in the face, and then I stabbed one in the leg with a fork (Don't ask). My teacher congratulated me in private, and strangely no one ever came near me again. ;)