Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls and Condoms

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Yep; I'm with ya Blah_x2.
    I'm 19 and have no intentions of getting married or having kids. Well at least not anytime soon. I mean I don't know how I'll feel in 10 years time. But for now it's a no-no :)

ur the 1st person to believe it

its like you could compare it to something like whether you will like cheese&onion crisps in 10 years time, i dont like them now so im not going to like them in 10 years!
    And like i dont agree with marriage, its like religeon, i just dont believe in it

and im happy this way, theres other ways to spend a life than getting married and having kids
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    ur the 1st person to believe it

its like you could compare it to something like whether you will like cheese&onion crisps in 10 years time, i dont like them now so im not going to like them in 10 years!

I never liked Tea, ever, now I drink a cup almost everyday!!!
    I also used to hate salt and vinegar crisp, but had a packet yesterday

Tastes change .. just don't get any tubes tide just yet..

Shame about the other stuff cos the whole metal dish thing (very cute!!)
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I never liked Tea, ever, now I drink a cup almost everyday!!!
    I also used to hate salt and vinegar crisp, but had a packet yesterday

Tastes change .. just don't get any tubes tide just yet..

Shame about the other stuff cos the whole metal dish thing (very cute!!)

i know i wont change my mind, i dont like children and i dont like babies. At all.

but if u dont belive me i will post here in 20 years time to say that i havent had children!

As for the other bit i dunno what your talking about
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    i know i wont change my mind, i dont like children and i dont like babies. At all.

but if u dont belive me i will post here in 20 years time to say that i havent had children!

It's not a matter of the rest of us guys not believing you.

We're just saying don't do anything you might (I do stress MIGHT) regret.

I do meet a lot of people that get to a certain age and regret not having kids. And hormones do have a way of kicking in later in life for both women and men. I'm not saying they will in your case, but who knows.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    It's not a matter of the rest of us guys not believing you.

We're just saying don't do anything you might (I do stress MIGHT) regret.

well im not gonna go and get my ovaries removed or anything, so i dont see how theres anything i could possibly regret.
  • Options
    lets wait till worldly miss blah_x2 (who seems to know it all at 19!! hahahahaha!!) goes out, gets wrecked, and gets laid....waits a month and bang, shes preggers!!...

im sure your comments will sound absolutely ridiculous to not only us people reading but yourself.

I GUARANTEE that youll think differently if, by chance you got pregnant...
    But then again who am i to say! after all im a bloke and youll probly now get bitter and send lots of harsh posts back to me!
  • Options
    fucking yawn.
  • Options
    Thing is, if your girlfriend/boyfriend has only slept with ONE person before, it makes alot of people think "oh its only one person, she'll be clean"

But what if that ONE person has slept with FIVE people? and each of those FIVE people had all, only spelt with FIVE, but each of those FIVE had also slept with FIVE people?

I know that if you sleep with someone whose infected with an STI you wont DEFINTANTLY get it, but theres a risk there, and through sleeping with that one person your risking an infection from 156 people, and that isn't accounting for any village bikes or anything.

Isn't it 1 in 10 people in the UK have chlymedia [sp!?] from that 156 people thats about 15 chances of catching it you've gave yourself.

ANYWAY, back to the point, im a lad, and to be honest, 9/10 times i feel very little different with/without a condom, it's usually much easier to start sex wearing a condom because they are lubricated, regardless of doing lots of foreplay, but then once started they can dry out sometime,, she loves the feeling of my cumming in her though, and she prefers sex without, so thats what we usually do, as we're both 100% we're both clean, and use another form on contreception