Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Beg! & it shall die! :D
  • Options
    Or you could stop being so immature.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    Or you could stop being so immature.

Sorry Dad *walks off ashamed of himself*

Or you could stop posting & giving me a reason to respond :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    cant this thread just die. please?

:yes: *agrees*
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    :yes: *agrees*

Me too :D
  • Options
    Lmao. Best thread ever.

Gay rights brigade please shut up and get a grip.

Not one person has said they have anything against gay relationships, yet 20 or so of you have written reams of text about why people shouldn't have anything against them. Moronic.

Gay sex is not natural. Actual fact. Opinion has nothing to do with anything here, so don't say that word like again ever until you're in an argument about abortion.

I'm not sure if its just the stupids arguing for gay sex being natural, but i'm not sure how many more hypothetics you need to convince you that it isn't natural. Natural processes are those which occur dominantely in nature, that are needed for basic species survival, that are part of the 7 life processes.

Reproduction is natural, and suprisingly is one of the 7 life processes. Therefore, sex within a straight relationship is natural. Gay sexual relations are purely for pleasure, and pleasure is not one of the natural 7 life processes.

FACT.

Seriously, this is lower school biology :/
  • Options
    *runs in screaming and waving large knife*

KILL THE THREAD! KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!

FFS!
  • Options
    FFS!

I couldn't be arsed reading the end of the thread because it got boring when you and some others stopped being all moronic and stuff.
  • Options
    FFS!

so you bring the wood and i bring the petrol?
  • Options
    if everyone just stops posting on this thread it'll slide away into the oblivion of thesite vault, but this post isn't exactly a help in doing this is it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    if everyone just stops posting on this thread it'll slide away into the oblivion of thesite vault, but this post isn't exactly a help in doing this is it?

Nope!!! And neither is this. :p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Maybe someone should ask a mod to seal this thing...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Nope!!! And neither is this. :p

:p

*oops* there goes another post
  • Options
    LOL!! this thread is JOKES man!! :lol:

adam and eve not adam and steve what about eve and neve? isnt it funny how men find it a turn on to see two girls kissing but find that two guys kissing is disgusting?

isnt it funny how ppl like to label other ppl or single ppl out jus cos they dont think the way you do?

the bible says adam and eve therefore it seems that whatever the bible says goes. but what if u aint a christain? wat if your a buddhist or a muslim? to them the bible is a loada poo and that THEY dont think that the bible is natural. ya get me?

as for the whole adam and eve topic i'd advise ppl to watch DOGMA great film!! :D
  • Options
    i don't see why it is so hard to believe that eve came from adams rib ...our science is on the verge of being able to do exactly that through genetic engineering and cloning.
    as for the theory of evolution...it as jaq said ...nothing more than a theory.
    a theory with many holes in it.
    did you know ...there are NO fossils after all these years of finding millions of them ...which actualy show an animal in a transition stage from one species to another?
    did you know ...that going through the sedimentary layers we find that life on this planet actualy seems to suddenly appear in its full glory ...ducks fish cows etc?
    there aren't lower layers where traces of primitive life forms appear and then go on to change into others ...a lion is always a lion and never changes into anything else.
    everything ever found has all its bits ...you don't find creatures without eyes for millions of years and then find evidence of them slowly developing them ...slowly getting them in the right position etc.
    all the evidence actualy points to a sudden explosion of creativity ...
  • Options
    I think people could do a lot worse than lose a lot of the cynicism and regain a faith in God.

I disagree with quite a lot of the dogma from the Catholic Church, but I believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. I don't understand how people can't, to be quite honest.

All people ever do is rip the Bible to shreds- ho ho ho, isn't it so funny that you can stone someone for mixing threads in clothing. They don't treat it as metaphor, they don't look beyond the odd anachronism, they don't see the moral code that runs through the Bible and should run through us all. They mock easily but they don't offer up any alternatives- "do what you feel" isn't an alternative, and it's why the world is going to the dogs.

It's like last week someone saying that it's ok to go posing on peoples' graves, because the dead aren't in a position to complain. People should respect the dead like they would respect the living, it's not easy. I've accidentally stood on graves before, and I've said sorry, much to the amusement of others. It's only polite, something so many people lack.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I think people could do a lot worse than lose a lot of the cynicism and regain a faith in God.

I disagree with quite a lot of the dogma from the Catholic Church, but I believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. I don't understand how people can't, to be quite honest.

All people ever do is rip the Bible to shreds- ho ho ho, isn't it so funny that you can stone someone for mixing threads in clothing. They don't treat it as metaphor, they don't look beyond the odd anachronism, they don't see the moral code that runs through the Bible and should run through us all. They mock easily but they don't offer up any alternatives- "do what you feel" isn't an alternative, and it's why the world is going to the dogs.

It's like last week someone saying that it's ok to go posing on peoples' graves, because the dead aren't in a position to complain. People should respect the dead like they would respect the living, it's not easy. I've accidentally stood on graves before, and I've said sorry, much to the amusement of others. It's only polite, something so many people lack.
    posing or whatever on my dead mothers grave may well not offend my mother but it well may offend those of us still alive ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    posing or whatever on my dead mothers grave may well not offend my mother but it well may offend those of us still alive ...

I believe that the dead can teach us a lot about the way we live, and I believe that the dead are watching over us, despairing at what has happened to our society.

It offends me as a living person, and I do believe that it offends the dead too. It's mocking something that is important; without respect for the past we are nothing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    without respect for the past we are nothing.
    without respect for life we are nothing as well ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    without respect for life we are nothing as well ...

And we're missing respect for both from our society at the minute.

The leaders are only one aspect, humans have always had selfish leaders. The rich have always hoarded, but what scares me is that even the poor now believe that tax is the equivalent of charity.

There's no respect for anything in this society, and it really shows. We'll learn, and we'll learn the hard way.
  • Options
    Woooo thread got deep.

Respect, is very important
  • Options
    Good reading Morrocan & Kermit. Probably the most intelligently worded posts I've seen in this thread so far.
    PEACE