Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what would work?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    By goth do you mean all them velvet dresses and things or the more kind of 'cubbing goth punk thing'

I see some people walking round town in New rocks like these and short skirts/shirts and tops and as much as i hate to admit it some people actually look quite good, well in the sense that iwouldneverwearthat, at leats people like that look like they made an effort rather than korn hoodies and dog collars

http://www.attitude.uk.com/images/catalog/313BKT.jpg

I'm not sugesting you buy anything from attitude because it is indeed quite naff. But you can buy nice shirts and skirts in places like topshop and i guess it is how you accesorize them that makes them look 'gothic', ie shoes make up jewellery and hair i guess.
    Even a nice cotton black or red jacket teamed with the right outfit could still give a nice effect.

I think your hair is quite nice how it is, maybe to add more colour in general you could add some red streaks, bits of colour to it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by beans
    By goth do you mean all them velvet dresses and things or the more kind of 'cubbing goth punk thing'

by the clubbing goth punk look, you mean industrial kinda look then you have got in one. i did try putting red streaks in my hair, but the hair dresser really fucked it up. :(.......and yeah attitude clothing is very naff, and new rocks are so heavy and exspencive, plus everyone has them these days. i spose just accessorising is my best bet, as i'm on a real budget. :(
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Does your school have any kind of dress code Trinity? What about a full, full length black skirt in a light cotton/muslin, so you have a bit of ventilation? Kind of 'gothic lolita' style?
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    Does your school have any kind of dress code Trinity? What about a full, full length black skirt in a light cotton/muslin, so you have a bit of ventilation? Kind of 'gothic lolita' style?

none at all. they actaully encorage piercings and stylisd clothing and brightly dyed hair ect.....supposedly if you express yourself in what you wear you are less likely to play up in class. i've been trying to go for the dark sinester leathal kinda look, but not been getting it. :( i'll look in to getting a skirt like that though...