Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pet peeves

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zella
    1 - I hate it when I ask my man whats wrong and he says nothing when there is clearly something wrong

2 - I hate it when hair/make up isnt purfect

3 - I hate it when I run out of ciggys

Have you got the wrong end of the stick on the last 2?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    Have you got the wrong end of the stick on the last 2?

Was thinking the same... :chin:
  • Options
    I hate it when they txt you and then you reply and then they don't bother replying.

I hate it when they push my head downwards. If I want to do something I'll do it when I want to, not when you want me to.

I hate it when we you're all lovely and nice and want a relationship then when it comes to it you can't hack it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I hate it when they txt you and then you reply and then they don't bother replying.

Ahh girls do that as much.... and yes its bloody annoying....Thats why i always txt back :D:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by crazy_guy
    Ahh girls do that as much.... and yes its bloody annoying....Thats why i always txt back :D:p

Someones just done it to me now. :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    wow.. you guys have some good ones!!

here's another.. i cannot STAND it when a guy gets too clingy.... like if i dont' pick up the phone he'll call me 20 times within the next 5 minutes... and he HAS to see me everyday and blah blah blah.. i can't STAND THAT!!
  • Options
    I hate it when my man suddenly goes into a bad mood for no apparent reason and won't tell me what's wrong when obviously something is.

I hate it when he tells me that he'll txt/ring me and then seems to forget all about it. This includes not replying to txts too...so annoying!

I hate it when I'll happily try to change my plans to spend time with him if I can but his plans are set in stone and can't be changed to please me.

God...it's a good job that there's a longer list of things that I like about him! :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by xXxHelzxXx
    I hate it when my man suddenly goes into a bad mood for no apparent reason and won't tell me what's wrong when obviously something is.

I hate it when he tells me that he'll txt/ring me and then seems to forget all about it. This includes not replying to txts too...so annoying!

I hate it when I'll happily try to change my plans to spend time with him if I can but his plans are set in stone and can't be changed to please me.

God...it's a good job that there's a longer list of things that I like about him! :lol:

i agree but mines vice versa, change that shit to a girl and theres my gf :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I dislike when I am cut off when im speaking - this to me is so so rude.

I don't like it when I am talked down to - like I chat crap and what I say is not worth listening to,

I don't like being rushed or told to do things,

I don't like when I have remembered something in discussion and I approach my bf about it - and he says he never said it or makes it out like I have fabricated a entire discussion. :mad:
    That annoys me the most! :mad:

I don't like it when a person can't admit when they are wrong and say they are wrong.
  • Options
    1) i despise close minded people

2) i hate ppl that put on a fascade to fit in with others (fakers)

3) i hate people that do not have their priorities straight

4) ditzy boy crazy girls annoy me to no end

5)i hate when u search all over for something and its RIGHT THERE >.<

5) and lastly, detest ppl that impose their beliefs on others
  • Options
    hmm.. i think some of you people are confused...
    this isn't about what you hate in general... it's about something you hate about teh opposite sex....
  • Options
    I hate it when girls like to be alone ALL the time/ like to be in public ALL the time

I hate it when girls make you stop eating them out just before they cum in case their mum see's the stains

I hate it when girlfriends call you up when they're drunk to tell you that they love you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by evil_dave
    I hate it when girlfriends call you up when they're drunk to tell you that they love you.

why do you hate that??? because generally, the truth comes out when people are drunk and so she's teling you the truth when she says she loves you...
  • Options
    Re: pet peeves
    Originally posted by Angel121077
    okay, so i don't know if this has been overdone... and if it has please forgive me.. but i am much too lazy to go through tons of posts to check... so i also apologize for my laziness...

anyways.... in your opinion, what are the top three most annoying things that a person of the opposite sex does... i mean.. generally..

do you get what im asking?? because i sort of.. even confused myself... i mean... i know what i was thinking... but im not too good at expressing myself with words if you get what im saying...

Why should it bother you?

You can't stop (nor do you have any right to) men doing their shit.