Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pet peeves

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okay, so i don't know if this has been overdone... and if it has please forgive me.. but i am much too lazy to go through tons of posts to check... so i also apologize for my laziness...

anyways.... in your opinion, what are the top three most annoying things that a person of the opposite sex does... i mean.. generally..

do you get what im asking?? because i sort of.. even confused myself... i mean... i know what i was thinking... but im not too good at expressing myself with words if you get what im saying...

Comments

• Options
    yeah... im a complete loser so i need to reply to my own thingy mah jig.. but i decided that i would start it off...

1. i hate it when men get grossed out when girls talk about bodily functions....
    2. i hate it when men don't cuddle with you after sex (this is the worst!)
    3. i hate it when men stop taking you out on "dates" once he feels that the relationship is secure

okay.. so hopefully i wont' be the only one to respond to....myself...

i would really appreciate replys because i am honestly dying of curiousity!!

ok ok.. not honestly...
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    1) I hate it when women ask me to choose between going to bed with them, and playing runescape :p

2) I also hate it when I'm asked to perform bizzare sexual acts the likes of which I shaln't repeat.

3) I hate it when women moan and expect me to listen to everything...
  • Options
    1) I hate it when women class me as a typical bloke
    2) I hate it when women lead me and other guys on
    3) I hate it when women think i wanna be more then just friends only coz im a guy
  • Options
    1) i hate it when men think im too flirty but really i just wana be mates.

2) i hate it when men make up cheap excuses (leg hurts etc.) not to help around the house.

3) i hate it when men pretend to act jealous when your talking to another guy, but when they do it, its a different matter coz they're only "just friends" with their girl mate and i must be shagging mine.
  • Options
    Hates maybe a stronger word than i'd use so here are the things that piss me off :)

1) when men seem to assume that all women want babies and marriage as soon as they pass 18.

2) when men assume that all women are gullible and going to fall for the flattery/bullshit that they come out with and don't realise that some of us are wised up to it.

3) when men get possesive and believe they can control their partner.
  • Options
    1 - i hate when a chick is sucking your dick and wont swallow your load, thats just annoying.

2 - I hate it when a woman wants you to be all over her when some one she doesnt like or wants to show you off too comes along.

3 - i hate it when women get all moody and bitchy and blame it on there period, here girls word of wisdom, your period isnt your get out of jail free card, you cant blame everthing on it. i dont see fellas using there hormones as an excuse.

man, i could go on and on but im only up and i need to go get dressed :D
  • Options
    My 3 worst hates about men:-

-lying to get out of a situation even though they know that you know, so who are they lying to exactly?

-Getting in a sulk when they dont get their own way

-Going on and on about things, nagging and expecting you to eventually give into them

I could add more actually but i wont
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    1 - i hate when a chick is sucking your dick and wont swallow your load, thats just annoying.

2 - I hate it when a woman wants you to be all over her when some one she doesnt like or wants to show you off too comes along.

3 - i hate it when women get all moody and bitchy and blame it on there period, here girls word of wisdom, your period isnt your get out of jail free card, you cant blame everthing on it. i dont see fellas using there hormones as an excuse.

I can only think of two at the moment...

1) Expecting girls to swallow... I will swallow when they fancy taking a drink of their own semen which I believe tastes absolutely revolting. And no, it's not the same when you go down on a girl, there are totally different quantities involved...

2) When blokes just don't understand exactly what hormones can do to your head, and don't realise that we get much bigger doses of the crying/moody type ones than they get.
  • Options
    - When men assume I want to hear them discuss football or other run of the mill hobbies. Why can't I find a man with an interest that involves intellect? or culture...

-When men are vile... Like they fart openly and think it's funny, or use words like '****' and 'pussy'. :yuck:

-When men talk about previous sexual experiences. Yeah, I REALLY wanna know that.
  • Options

ok i don't mind swallowing... but the only reason i won't swallow is when men don't kiss you after... it's like.. way to go! you just made me feel like shit after i just sucked you off. I mean... guys expect to kiss the girl after he eats her out... and some guys can be SLOPPY eaters... so if you don't kiss her after she swallows... don't expect her to swallow anymore.. well.. that's me anyways

and just as moody as girls are.. men are WORSE!!! guys are so incredibly moody it's not even funny... but you only notice it when girls are.... so waht's your excuse for being moody? because we actually have a legitimate one.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angel121077

and just as moody as girls are.. men are WORSE!!! guys are so incredibly moody it's not even funny... but you only notice it when girls are.... so waht's your excuse for being moody? because we actually have a legitimate one.

:yes: its when they dont get their own way (normally to do with sex)
  • Options
    1) I hate it when guys say they have cleaned the house when your going round and you turn up to find he has been lying.

2) I hate it when you are trying to get an answer out of guy, they are always unavaliable to speak to you.

3) I can't stand it when you're in a clothes shop with a guy and he starts yawning when you're looking at the jeans.

That's just a few, plenty more where they came from
  • Options
    1) I Hate it when girls blame their mood swings on their period or hormones. They probably do affect girls somewhat but it doesnt excuse a blazing row and then they think its ok when it was the "hormones in control"

2) When girls turn things around to make you feel bad and guilty when it wasnt your fault in the first place.

3) and how they play those mind games (but i guess both sexes do)
  • Options
    Originally posted by crazy_guy
    1) I Hate it when girls blame their mood swings on their period or hormones. They probably do affect girls somewhat but it doesnt excuse a blazing row and then they think its ok when it was the "hormones in control"

2) When girls turn things around to make you feel bad and guilty when it wasnt your fault in the first place.

3) and how they play those mind games (but i guess both sexes do)

well some times hormones don't just make you get mad.. it can make you sad too! so that's different...

and to comment on your number three... i think im weird because i LOVE it when guys play mind games ... it keeps me excited
  • Options
    i LOVE it when guys play mind games ... it keeps me excited

I would get excited..... but i just get confused :confused:
  • Options
    ok i don't mind swallowing... but the only reason i won't swallow is when men don't kiss you after... it's like.. way to go!

i dont have a bother kissing or even using my tongue whist kissing her, it doesnt bother me in the slighest
  • Options
    *1* Hate Pushovers. I'm not saying you should be a dickhead but for God's sake, have a backbone. It is impossible to respect a guy who caters to a woman's every whim. We may think we like it at first but it gets old, really quickly.

*2* Hate men who leave stubble on their face; no matter how cool you think you are, it's not. Girls can't get away with hairy legs and hairy pits; least you can do is shave.

*3* Guys who spit; it's disgusting. Drink water will you. It is not flattering, especially when you want a kiss afterwards.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind

*2* Hate men who leave stubble on their face; no matter how cool you think you are, it's not. Girls can't get away with hairy legs and hairy pits; least you can do is shave.

i :heart: stubble!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2

Ooo I don't :no:
    Especially when ya try to kiss them.
    I prefer a nice clean shave :yes:
  • Options
    Ooo I don't :no:
    Especially when ya try to kiss them.
    I prefer a nice clean shave :yes:

the only place i dont like it is the top lip, where it gives me stubble burn

but elsewhere its mm
  • Options
    i've got stubble but im going to shave it off in the morning as i like being cleanly shaving with a hint of 5 o clock shadow lol
  • Options
    i've got stubble but im going to shave it off in the morning as i like being cleanly shaving with a hint of 5 o clock shadow lol

Get it shaved; Good Lad :thumb:
  • Options

:yes:

stubble is hot.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    :yes:

stubble is hot.

so is the sound it makes :heart:
  • Options
    so is the sound it makes :heart:

Really? :eek2:
    God I must be the only one that doesn't like it. Just soo dirty looking to me, in a smelly; yucky way. *shrugs* Ahhh well... :)
  • Options
    Really? :eek2:
    God I must be the only one that doesn't like it. Just soo dirty looking to me, in a smelly; yucky way. *shrugs* Ahhh well... :)

it depends on the guy... like if he's mostly a clean-cut guy and has stubble that's sexy because it gives the whole... rugged look.. but if he's just dirty looking and he has stubble.... that's dirty lol
    and i think it feels good to kiss a guy with stubble... like when you run your hands over his face.. i dunno??
  • Options
    ... like when you run your hands over his face.. i dunno??

Ughhh... see that's what I don't like :p
    When I put my hand on his face, I don't want to feel like I'm touching a scratch pad, puts me off. And then get a rash round me mouth from kissing him. I could do without. :)
    I'm sure guys are the same when stroking a females legs... That's how I am. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by crazy_guy
    I would get excited..... but i just get confused :confused:

but that's exactly what keeps you interested and excited! right?!
  • Options
    When I put my hand on his face, I don't want to feel like I'm touching a scratch pad, puts me off. And then get a rash round me mouth from kissing him.

mr. kaff's beard grows so quick that if he shaves in the morning, by the time he gets in from work, and kisses me, he's like sandpaper. feels much nicer when there's a couple of days growth, and it's all soft.
  • Options
    1 - I hate it when I ask my man whats wrong and he says nothing when there is clearly something wrong

2 - I hate it when hair/make up isnt purfect

3 - I hate it when I run out of ciggys