Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what the hell happened

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so i had the weirdest thing. after lines upon lines of coke and some pot with some opium and some beer i just had the weirdest most unwanted time ever. everything started off cool, how i ususally feel doing shit, but then it just got weird. i started analyzing *everything* i was even deeply analyzing how my friend played mario. and absoutly everything that was said and everything about my life. and because i had to i said everything that i thought. and everything i thought about, no matter how normal of a thing, it wasn't. i found it to be the most fucked up thing in the world. eventually after giving a reason and thoughts and a future to everything that has ever happened in my life it just got to me. i couldn't see a future or any happiness or anything at all. had i been alone i am damn sure i would have just died. like literally. all i wanted to do was like slit my wrists and shoot myself. now i don't mean this in any way to offend anybody or any way that is inaproproiate, but it scared me so much. and no matter how hard i tried i could not stop thinking the things i was thinking, putting a reason to everything, finding everything to be horribly messed up. and i just couldn't take it anymore. i tried to occupy myself with other things but i couldn't. just i guess, has anybody had anything like that happened? it was just so unpleasent and dead fucking scary.

Comments

• Options
    That's too many drugs for you.
  • Options
    Sounds like the dopamine high from the cocaine is triggering some sort of ADHD type thought patterns.

Opium? Are you sure?

Oh and you really shouldn't mix opiates with alcohol, its a very easy way to depress your CNS dangerously.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Sounds like the dopamine high from the cocaine is triggering some sort of ADHD type thought patterns.

Opium? Are you sure?

Oh and you really shouldn't mix opiates with alcohol, its a very easy way to depress your CNS dangerously.

I best be sure thats what it was or theres going to be a child out there who is going to be very sorry one day. And thanks for that bit of advice. Shall keep that in mind next time. I always seem to be off the walls when I'm on coke, but I've never been all depressed and kinda psycho also. And I hope never to be again :p
  • Options
    I just mean that opium is very rare on the market in the Western World, its just not really viable to import it when you can bring in heroin insted.

There is a LOT more "opium" on the market than actual opium, if you see what I mean.

Mixing cocaine and alcohol really isnt wise. I know a lot of people feel they go well together but they are a very dangerous mix, more so than the two drugs seperately. They mix and join in the body producing a more addictive, more damaging chemical.

Look after yourself.
  • Options
    if it isn't, what else could it be?
  • Options
    Well there is the classic 'red rock' opium, which is nothing of the sort. I'm not even sure what it is, I dont think its even illegal in the US.

Could be any number of things really, bunk mostly. The placebo effect is a strong one.

What does the stuff you get look like exactly?
  • Options
    it was a little tiny cube that was kinda purplish. quite honestly i've never actualy handled it, just seen it from the bag while other people did the dirty work for me.
  • Options
    Of course I cant say for a certainty, but I would think it wasnt opium.

Did you re-smoke the ash?
  • Options
    no. ash goes in the ashtray, i never give it a second thought. why. every time i've gotten it its alwalys looked the same so what, people are saying something is when it isn't but can manage it to look all uniform every time. oh someones going to get hurt until they tell me what it was :/:p
  • Options
    Ask your friends what it was.
  • Options
    I am fairly sure that with opium you can re-smoke the ash, in fact its tradition to put the old ash with the new when you smoke. You dont get all the active ingredient the first time.