Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fucking courts...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry..this is more of a rant... but I'm very pissed off,

My mate was sexually assulted earily december time last year, she reported it to the police and went to court, the verdict came through and the fucker got found not guilty, HOW the fuck can they let these SICK fuckers away with this shit, wtf has happened to the courts that every fucker either gets 6months or away with it, WTF has happened to justice.. has this Fucking legal system gone tits up.. HOW can they let him get away with it..

:mad:

Comments

• Options
    when my friend got sexually assaulted the guilty guy was given six months community service and he was fined £75. The only justice in the injustice of this was the fact that he's now on the sex offenders register.
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    when my friend got sexually assaulted the guilty guy was given six months community service and he was fined £75. The only justice in the injustice of this was the fact that he's now on the sex offenders register.

well this guy isn't on the register, he's away..free.. If the courts don't do something then maybe someone should..
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    well this guy isn't on the register, he's away..free.. If the courts don't do something then maybe someone should..

Personally, if he had got off scott free at the courts, when it was involving my friend, I'm pretty sure he would have been critically ill in hospital within a week.
  • Options
    I am sorry to hear it, it must be really awful for her, but it has to be said.

Not everyone accused does it, so why should they put anyone who is accused in prison for years?
  • Options
    i know how you friend feels,my rapist got off free,but then another girl accused him,and was found guilty
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    I am sorry to hear it, it must be really awful for her, but it has to be said.

Not everyone accused does it, so why should they put anyone who is accused in prison for years?

but the only reason he got away is because of his 3friends who was deffendents.
  • Options
    but the only reason he got away is because of his 3friends who was deffendents.

And? My dad's cousin is also a GP. Some druggie teenage parent accused him of fiddling her when she came in for an post-natal check up or something, but we all believed him because his daughter was raped and it broke his heart.

The court found him not guilty. So her twat friends bricked his surgery.

So all this talk about getting revenge on people who are found not guilty is out of order.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Well clearly there wasnt even profounding evidence to convict him. The courts have to be virtually certain the person is guilty otherwise they have to let them go free

I saw the fucking marks that was on her... she'd had bruises over her but they got told it's not enough evidence, because there was no penitration at all either there was no sexual assult evidence.. just the fact he pull her mouth onto his fucking knob:mad:

yeah Doc.. I agree but I know he's guilty,
  • Options
    I saw the fucking marks that was on her... she'd had bruises over her but they got told it's not enough evidence, because there was no penitration at all either there was no sexual assult evidence.. just the fact he pull her mouth onto his fucking knob:mad:

But you don't KNOW do you?
  • Options

I know you're only trying to get your point across. But please don't be so graphic.
  • Options
    sorry guys.. just pissed off, I.. think it's obvious it happened..

:( im sorry guys..
  • Options

Hmm. Well I'm afraid that the Court's job is to decide guilt or not guilt based on the evidence set before them. Bruises alone cannot convict a person, because they could have come from anything really and been caused by anyone.
  • Options
    I'm not surprised you're pissed off, it shows you're a good friend.

It's the nature of the court to make a decision based on evidence though...they have no personal interest in it because they're impartial. Obviously the evidence was either inconclusive or not strong enough.

Very sad and wrong, but it happens.
  • Options
    Lets hope (in a weird way) he attempts to do this to someone else who is maybe a policewoman and therefore knows what sort of evidence she needs to at least get the prick on a sex register.

I hope it doesn't set your friend back too much and that she can try to get on with things now the case is over.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    Lets hope (in a weird way) he attempts to do this to someone else who is maybe a policewoman and therefore knows what sort of evidence she needs to at least get the prick on a sex register.

I hope it doesn't set your friend back too much and that she can try to get on with things now the case is over.

she's fine.. shes a tough old lass:) she'll be ok.. I hope.
  • Options
    she's fine.. shes a tough old lass:) she'll be ok.. I hope.

Just be as supportive as possible to her. Be there for her and help her through it, and she'll be ok. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    Just be as supportive as possible to her. Be there for her and help her through it, and she'll be ok. :)

thanks mate:)
  • Options
    you or anyone else for that matter would only land yourself in trouble if you wanted to sort him out yourself.
  • Options
    Thinking about it....can you not appeal against the verdict? Just a thought...
  • Options
    Everyone has the right to a fair trial, that's what happened.

There obviously wasn't enough to persuade the jurors (if it was even that serious).
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    you or anyone else for that matter would only land yourself in trouble if you wanted to sort him out yourself.
    only if you don't know how to go about it propper like.
  • Options
    No proof therefore no guilt.

It's why sexual assault is such a difficult area of law, it is incredibly difficult to prove. Incredibly difficult, unless there are a lot of marks and/or witnesses.

If it can't be proved it can't be proved. Deal with it and move on, you have to.
  • Options
    most rapists get away with it unfortunatly. Its a vicious circle, because the more people that get away with it, the less people are willing to testify.
    Im sorry to hear about your friend, its really sad that justice is rarely done in cases of rape or assault.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    If it can't be proved it can't be proved. Deal with it and move on, you have to.

and if that was your gf or your friend your'd just say that....I don't think soo..I don't think your'd say that if it was your friend..
  • Options
    and if that was your gf or your friend your'd just say that....I don't think soo..I don't think your'd say that if it was your friend..

Oh fuck off, you know nothing about me.

I've got a lot more life experience than I ever fucking let on.
  • Options
    well your saying deal with it.. so your saying YOU wouldn't be pissed off then...
  • Options
    I havent read all the replys so forgive me but why didn't she bite? I fucking would have, clean off!
  • Options
    I think too many of you are ruling out the possibility that this could be a lie.
  • Options
    Yes it may be a lie but imagine how you'd feel if it had been you and someone came on a board spouting all that about you, wouldn't you be pissed off with the person that did it and the people that don't believe it anyway, that would be some blow, that's what I think anyway.
  • Options
    I've mentioned no names so it doesn't matter what she thinks. I just purely described her situation..

And no she isn't lying, well from what I saw.. I don't think so.