Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Describe

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I remember my sister saying that her orgasms could last up to half and hour...Bitch.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    I remember my sister saying that her orgasms could last up to half and hour...Bitch.

Is that...possible?
  • Options
    wobble, that was a good description :D cheers
  • Options
    Welp, I'd say it's a feeling in my vagina similar to the swelling of a balloon, then a pop and lovely waves of contracting pleasure. Yum.
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    :eek2: mr_wobble you should become a erotica writer......

that is what i was thinking as i was reading it.very good description mr_wobble.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    Is that...possible?

Not unless she has that condition where women have around 500 orgasms a day, or she's a pig. :p

Female orgasms usually last up to around 30 seconds - if you're THAT LUCKY! HAH! On average it's around 8 - 15 seconds.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Not unless she has that condition where women have around 500 orgasms a day, or she's a pig. :p

Female orgasms usually last up to around 30 seconds - if you're THAT LUCKY! HAH! On average it's around 8 - 15 seconds.

That's what I thought, and so half an hour seems a bit extreme.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    wobble, that was a good description :D cheers
    Well, maybe a bit too much of a description. It was a description of more than just the orgasm, but the build up to it.

The actual orgasm is only about 5-10 seconds, depending upon how I'm feeling, how much stimulation, which position, what I'm doing, and who with. But the build up, and climb down (especially the first 30 seconds) are just as important.
    But I enjoy the build up too, and the rises and falls of arousal through prolonging orgasm as much as possible. Sometimes I overdo it and don't come, but if it felt good, then the fact I didnt' reach orgasm doesn't matter to me. ...And means that I'll be ready and rampant again later, and still have a full load of cum to shoot! :naughty:
  • Options
    He's gonna be (we hope) and i remember him saying somthing about me and blondebomshell being in it
    And I've yet to have a go. I'm going to get hold of a couple of erotic novels first though, and get an idea of what's expected of them. Then I'll have to think up a flimsy plot that gives plenty of opportunities for the characters to loose their clothing (and morals) as often as possible. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    And I've yet to have a go. I'm going to get hold of a couple of erotic novels first though, and get an idea of what's expected of them. Then I'll have to think up a flimsy plot that gives plenty of opportunities for the characters to loose their clothing (and morals) as often as possible. :D

I expect a notice when you have finished this erotic steamy book that the first copy gets sent to......nowhere specific...the states :D (for giving you the idea and everything :p )
  • Options
    But i still get to be in it right.
  • Options
    But i still get to be in it right.
    Oh, I'll squeeze you in somewhere. A threesome scene perhaps? :naughty:
  • Options
    Oh, I'll squeeze you in somewhere. A threesome scene perhaps? :naughty:

I hope there shall be a tiny part for a blonde, innocent mormon :angel: :yes:
  • Options
    you know, compared to wobble... i think im missing out on something!

need more practise... and build up is what im missing i reckon... hmmm....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ertrael
    you know, compared to wobble... i think im missing out on something!

need more practise... and build up is what im missing i reckon... hmmm....
    Well, the best way to practice is to practice on your own, and use some control. Oh, and PC muscle excercises help.
    I made a long post, describing all the small details, which can make the orgasm seem longer. The orgasm is still only a few seconds, but it's the building up of the tension that makes the release (the orgasm) better.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I hope there shall be a tiny part for a blonde, innocent mormon :angel: :yes:
    A tiny "part"? :eek2: Nooo, there'd be a huge, throbbing, "part" for a cute blonde, not so innocent, mormon girl. :naughty:
  • Options
    I wanna describe a male orgasm.

Okay, with wanking:

It can be different. If you're lying down or standing up...or even kneeling.

I find my most intense are wehn I'm standing. When, I'm standin' then it happens, your ass kinda clentchs and your eyes just instinctly shut, while your mouth breaks in to a drowsy smile. You thrust hard, and your legs nearly give out. You're mouth goes dry and you just sway about until you fall against a wall or somethin'. Your thighs just completely give way for a second and your dick...well it feels like when your stomache turns upside down, while you're dick feels like it's vibratin'. Then it goes all really stiff and you shoot. Your state of mind completely changes...any sort of sex begins to go through your head...but at the same time you're thinking of just regular things...it's like your on extasy.

When you're lying down everything is much more relaxed...then ya cum and you jus wanna rub your torso all over. Your legs kick the bed so you thrust your full body completely upward. You can just feel someone else with you, it's great.

Now, when you're kneeling...you go in to pure bliss and when you're finished you just fall over from exhaustion.

hehe
    :lol:
  • Options
    I have a really good way of havin' a better orgasm.

When you're abour to cum...tense it, like the way you make yourself stop peein'. And wank really fast. But, keep it tensed...then, you will probably not be able to hold it anymore then all under your balls jus gos so ticklish and great. However...make sure you don't hold it to long or it just ruins it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by chriss-kun
    When you're lying down everything is much more relaxed...then ya cum and you jus wanna rub your torso all over

You mean you like to rub your man juices all over yourself?
  • Options
    Woooooow, that's kinky.

No, lol. You just wanna rub your body because it feels so sensitive and even when you rub it is so tickelish
  • Options
    Woooooow, that's kinky.

No, lol. You just wanna rub your body because it feels so sensitive and even when you rub it is so tickelish

Oh, I was gonna say. :eek:

Mind you, there'll be someone that enjoys it.
  • Options
    Yah...like Jazza :lol:
  • Options
    Yah...like Jazza :lol:

Why, seen him do it? :\
  • Options
    :naughty: Mayyyybe

Juzzz Kidding :D Samael told me
  • Options

You wish.
  • Options
    :naughty::lol:
  • Options

Juzzz Kidding :D Samael told me

oi oi bitch, no need for that :p
    besides its not samael here its Ertrael... less i go drag my old username up, which i may do anyway.

and lucy, you aint the only person that thought of him rubbing it into himself though it wouldnt surprise me is wobble did something like that! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ertrael
    lucy, you aint the only person that thought of him rubbing it into himself though it wouldnt surprise me is wobble did something like that! :D
    No comment. :angel:
  • Options
    No comment. :angel:

Should've guessed. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    Should've guessed. :p
    Guessed what? I'm not saying anything. I'm not admitting, nor denying, anything! :D

Mind you, when I've cum on girlfriends bellies or backs, and smeared it all over, then cuddled them, we've both ended up covered in cum. :naughty: