Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Describe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...an orgasm

Comments

• Options
    Like a sneeze only better......

You feel your stomach muscles start to contract, you start tingle, you feel your feet turn what feels like white. Then your pussy muscles start to tence up, more and more and then you'll feel a big bang of release and you contract again and again.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Like a sneeze only better......

You feel your stomach muscles start to contract, you start tingle, you feel your feet turn what feels like white. Then your pussy muscles start to tence up, more and more and then you'll feel a big bang of release and you contract again and again.

perfect description:naughty:
  • Options
    Why thank you...hmm...writing that has made me horny.
    Me thinks its time for some sex...Later.
  • Options
    have fun!darn,now i want some,too bad my phone doesn't work to tell nick when he gets home he better be horny,lol
  • Options
    Amazing :D:p

i want sex :(
  • Options
    nice description, i've always wondered what one feels like from a female point of view
  • Options
    someone describe what a mans feels like
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    someone describe what a mans feels like

yeah i would like to know
  • Options
    The same as a woman's but lasts about 2 seconds and is about 1/2 as intense.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *raver*
    The same as a woman's but lasts about 2 seconds and is about 1/2 as intense.

sucks for guys then
  • Options
    It feels like a build-up of pleasure in the cock, and then brilliant relief when the cork is popped. Ahem.

On a really good one I can feel it shoot up from inside me :blush:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    It feels like a build-up of pleasure in the cock, and then brilliant relief when the cork is popped. Ahem.

On a really good one I can feel it shoot up from inside me :blush:

Unrelevant, but I thought you were old until I just looked at your profile. :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    Unrelevant, but I thought you were old until I just looked at your profile. :eek2:

ditto

However can a male please describe it graphically. Im not a pervert i just wanna know what its like! More women ones too
  • Options
    well i don't know about other guys but i get a tingling in the head of my penis which gradually grows and spreads down my shaft and builds to a sort of pleasant throbbing and when i do eventually cum my balls feel kind of "fuzzy" and my thighs contract and i kind of go weak, which isn't all that good if your holding yourself against a wall or something ;)

it all sort of builds rapidly near the point of climax and just explodes, rather like a female orgasm

That any better for you?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ace Rimmer
    well i don't know about other guys but i get a tingling in the head of my penis which gradually grows and spreads down my shaft and builds to a sort of pleasant throbbing and when i do eventually cum my balls feel kind of "fuzzy" and my thighs contract and i kind of go weak, which isn't all that good if your holding yourself against a wall or something ;)

it all sort of builds rapidly near the point of climax and just explodes, rather like a female orgasm

That any better for you?

hehe yeh i think that'll suffice. :p
  • Options
    ace... your name makes me wonder wot u rposting wen it says ur last postter on a sex forum :lol:

cool name though

oooh did u know lister an holly were in a episode of lexx
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    ace... your name makes me wonder wot u rposting wen it says ur last postter on a sex forum :lol:

cool name though

oooh did u know lister an holly were in a episode of lexx

does any1 else not know what he/she is on about?
  • Options
    i think he/she's on about my name eluding to Rim jobs lol

and not i didn't know Holly and lister were on Lexx (another fave of mine :))

ps sorry about the he/she i've not been here long enough to know who people are lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ace Rimmer
    i think he/she's on about my name eluding to Rim jobs lol

and not i didn't know Holly and lister were on Lexx (another fave of mine :))

ps sorry about the he/she i've not been here long enough to know who people are lol

ditto im sorry too, i would of put "it" but i think i might of got a bad reaction
  • Options
    spot on and its a 'he' here

yeh some of red dwarf characters in series 4 of lexx
  • Options
    dont men feel it in the rest of the body too, or is it just in the penis??
    For me an orgasm is pleasure waves going right through the body, its not just centred around the genitals although it starts there.
  • Options
    Like i said i can't speak for other blokes but for me it's mainly around the Penis, Ass area, feet do seem to curl lol but other than that it's mainly just sort of the crotch area, but i quite like it like that, very intense concentrated feeling, although having said that a really good one sends shivers up my spine
  • Options
    a really good orgasm,i start shaking and i cannot be still i kick and twitch and stuff,not a very good description but that is all i can think of how to describe it
  • Options
    why the hell hasn't wobble replied to this.......

*gets excited to hear his description* :hyper: :naughty::p

but to answer the question for myself....it's so obvious when I'm having an orgasm so he would know when I'm faking it. Come to think of it.....I haven't gotten any in a long time :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil

k.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    why the hell hasn't wobble replied to this.......
    Because I'm busy trying to sort out problems with my computer. :(

Anyway, as I'm here now...

It can vary. There ae different levels of orgams, depending upon many factors. The better ones come from spending lots of time working up to them. Lots of foreplay, massaging, kissing, licking, touching, teasing, etc.

It starts with a tingle in my cock, a slight tightening feeling on my stomach, and a tingling in my feet, then thighs. I feel flushed, and I can feel my heart beating hard. My face flushes, feels hot, and tingles. As I get closer my head starts to tingle and my head starts to throb a bit.
    Then I get twitching in my cock, more tingles down my thighs, and my feet, and my toes start to curl. Tension builds, and my stomach tenses right up.
    When I finally get close, and the orgasm builds, then it gets hard to breathe, and I start panting. My head feels all tingley and as if it's all swimming in pleasure. I get tingles shooting down my legs, and up through my stomach, chest, and ending in my head. If the weather's warm, I really get hot and sweaty, literally dripping when it's a long session.
    A good orgasm will make spots flash in front of my eyes. My head thumps, I can feel my pulse hammering in my head, my ears, and my neck. My belly's tight, and my PC muscles twitching away like mad. Tingles shoot down my legs, my thighs tingle in a fizzy way, and I feel incredibly tense.
    Then it happens. A tension I can no longer hold, followed by a contraction in my groin, followed by a rush of cum, I don't feel it so much in my cock (only at the head which is tingling away like a pins & needles feeling), but right at the base. It's like a flood of pleasure, a wave of it rushing out from my groin. Down my legs, which can make them shake in the right position. I get a rush going through my chest and it feels like my heart is going to burst through my chest for a couple of beats. And then a huge wave of prickly pins and needles feeling up my neck and through the top of my head. My cheeks feel red hot, and my lips feel hot and throb.
    Thats followed by some involuntary twitching in my groin, and cock, as I feel the pulsing feeling of cuming. It's a release that suddenly makes everything feel relaxed. My arms and legs go weak, and my belly finally untenses, and I can breathe properly again.
    It's that finaly tensing, followed by the pulsing and twitching in my cock and groin, followed by that relaxed feeling as the tension is released from my body.
    The orgasm isn't too long. When it's been building for some time, it goes on for 5-10 seconds of the main rush, followed by about 20-30 seconds of twitching, some shaking, and a throbbing pulse in my groin. Some of the tingles last for a minute or so. I love the following few minutes though, where movement can almost hurt. I love just to gently move for those five minutes or so, feeling the almost agonizing over-sensitivity in my cock as I carry on moving in and out for a few minutes before going soft. It makes more tingles and shivers go up and down my body. A lovely after effect.
    The chilled out feeling afterwards it wonderful. Unless I happen to be very tired, then I don't usually fall asleep straight away, but love to be touched and caressed all over while I'm still hyper sensitive.
    Maybe I've waffled a bit about more than just the orgasm itself, but there's more to sex and the sensations than just the orgasm. :)
  • Options
    Women get a much better deal (and mr wobble).
  • Options
    :eek2: mr_wobble you should become a erotica writer......
  • Options
    He's gonna be (we hope) and i remember him saying somthing about me and blondebomshell being in it
  • Options
    Mr Wobble's orgasms seem to last several hours.