Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Talking about sex to relatives

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    cant do it.... or does my mom! i've had sex but in this house its a secret well kept and my friends know they shouldnt talk about that subject while near my mom:)
    i got cool friends:naughty:
  • Options
    I notice your from Portugal, im suprised they will let you cheat and lie your way to glory, but wont talk about sex. Hmmm.... it makes me wonder so :chin:
  • Options
    Originally posted by LeeTonberry
    I notice your from Portugal, im suprised they will let you cheat and lie your way to glory, but wont talk about sex. Hmmm.... it makes me wonder so :chin:

Was that directed to me? Just 'cuz i'm from Portugal doesn't mean I'm Portuguese...yes? Get your facts straight before you start dissing people. And for god sake get over the fact that England lost against Portugal. She lost against other teams too and lost years before to penalties aswell. Get over your stupid pride and bitterness.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bunnykins
    Maybe you should follow your own advice because I think the comment was aimed at the girl who says she is from Lisbon. Talk about contradicting yourself!

Yes, I do apologise, I only saw that afterwards. Sorry.