Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boob size

2»

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Ive tried to be a different person, ive tried to accept myself and quite frankly its getting me down! if i have this done and it changes that part of me as a person, it can only be good.
    I certainly hope so. You see, some things (like this, or taking up smoking, or...) are permanent, and a permanent choice isn't something that should be taken lighly. I've seen people make permament choices and regret it later when they can't unmake it, and it hurts me. But then again, you've thought about it much and you say you'll think even more, so maybe you won't regret it. It still somehow feels wrong to me, though (messing with Nature and all).
    Best of... luck?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Vicky, do yourself a favour and wait till after youve had kids, because otherwise youll be wasting your money - seriously. For one, most people with breast implants although they can produce a small amount of milk, it does hinder breastfeeding and since that is medically proven to be the very best thing for your baby, if you want kids its something you need to seriously consider.
    For another thing, having a baby makes your breast size fluctuate enormously. Some people only go up a size or two (and then back down again) or some people (like me) can change dramatically - I went from an A cup to an E cup, and now down to an AA cup. Boobs NEVER look the same after children, and if youve had implants, theyre gonna be even more stretched than they would have been without. Youd need them re-done, so you may as well wait until afterwards to get it done in the first place.
    I wouldnt mind a boob job myself if I had the money!
  • Options
    i can see why someone would want bigger boobs to be honest. i have quite a boyish frame apart from my mahoosive hips and its quite confidence defying when you see all these other girls who are all up for showing off the curves etc and you have like nowt there. its not about guys at all, no matter what people might think.

obviously, im 16 so i'm not gonna do anything about my boobs cos they might still be growing or what not.

i think for some people its like a sign of femininity or something.

doing excerises etc only strengthens the pecs, which will just give you a bigger band size, not cup size. (i think)
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    For another thing, having a baby makes your breast size fluctuate enormously. Some people only go up a size or two (and then back down again) or some people (like me) can change dramatically - I went from an A cup to an E cup, and now down to an AA cup. Boobs NEVER look the same after children, and if youve had implants, theyre gonna be even more stretched than they would have been without. Youd need them re-done, so you may as well wait until afterwards to get it done in the first place.
    I wouldnt mind a boob job myself if I had the money!

This is what i was trying to say.:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Which is why i said probably.

I know, i was just saying, sorry if you took that the wrong way :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    I know, i was just saying, sorry if you took that the wrong way :)

No its ok, you never upset me or owt.
  • Options
    What is it with having bigger boobs im a 32 A (or less depending on bra) and im 19, I know I wont grow now until I have children, if men dont like me for who I am then they aint worth it. I dont care what people think and im the least confident person I know!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fairywings
    What is it with having bigger boobs im a 32 A (or less depending on bra) and im 19, I know I wont grow now until I have children, if men dont like me for who I am then they aint worth it. I dont care what people think and im the least confident person I know!
    This is true. Everyone could love my boobs and i'd still feel like this. It's for myself more than anything. I have a bf who's gorgeous, this is not abuot impressing men.
    Some people just want to please themselves.
    Well done on your part though :thumb:
  • Options
    im 15 and was measured the other day and they said i was 34D and i was like "noooooooooooooooo" and i dont know why it pissed me off but too big, too soon. lol. after thinking about it though, im not bothered :)
  • Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, BOOBS are AWESOME!!

Big ones, small ones they're all great!!

But come on girls, I know I might be way off here and some girls probably love big dick more than anything.. but as long as a guy actually HAS a dick.. that's great, right !?!

Boobs..mm..