Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

boob size

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
could anyone help me

I really want bigger boobs, i dont want surgery and i have tried exercises

Ive heard that going on the pill can make them grow? Does this happen to everyone/most people?

And also what type of the pill is good at making them grow?

Comments

• Options
    Erm, before we go any further ... how old are you? I'm asking cos this could make a difference to the answers that you get.
  • Options
    im nearly 19 and yes they have stopped growing i was an early develepor and have never got any bigger since i was about 15
  • Options
    What size are you now, if you don't mind me asking?

I wouldn't suggest you to go on the pill just to help your breasts get bigger :eek2:
  • Options
    im a 32A and already on the pill but it hasnt done anything. I will change if i hear of one that makes them grow
  • Options
    Stop worrying about your boobs. For every bloke out there who likes big boobs, there's a bloke who likes smaller neater ones.
    And even those blokes who like bigger boobs will be happy to be with a girl with smaller boobs if she's pretty and they get on like a house on fire.
    Stop worrying about it.
  • Options
    Erm, I'm not sure that taking a particular pill just because it makes your boobs get bigger is the best thing you know. You're lucky to have found one pill that suits you and doesn't mess with your body and mnd. Some people spend years searching for one that suits them.

As for the growth of boobs, I thought that mine had stopped growing when I was your age too and whilst they are not massively bigger now, many people have actually commented on them.
  • Options
    I take Cilest and whilst many other people have seen a increase in the size of their boobs whilst on this pill, I haven't. AT ALL!! I don't mind though. I do have small breasts but I don't really care, I've never had any complaints!
  • Options
    no pill has made my breasts grow bigger. That's why, when I come into some money in a few months im going under the knife :nervous:
  • Options
    I used to hate my boobs as they were small at your age. I thought i had stopped but they started growing again several years later.
    Now after having a baby i hate my boobs i want my old ones back, they are too big! I never in a million years thoguht i would say that before.

Be pleased with what you have i say.
  • Options
    Heya. Can I ask if you are wanting bigger boobs because you are unhappy that guys won't find you so attractive? I sometimes think like that but you know it aint all down to the size of em. Im only a 34A.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    no pill has made my breasts grow bigger. That's why, when I come into some money in a few months im going under the knife :nervous:
    Nooooooo! I've seen pics of you, and think you're perfectly proportioned, with neat, pert, sexy, boobs. Don't go slicing those sexy boobs up! :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Nooooooo! I've seen pics of you, and think you're perfectly proportioned, with neat, pert, sexy, boobs. Don't go slicing those sexy boobs up! :no:
    im not goin huge just a size bigger! its more for my own self confidence, ive thought about it for the past 2 years!
  • Options
    i wouldnt worry about having bigger boobs, im only a 36c and i want smaller ones, but im starting to get used to the size and even though i want them smaller i can live with the size they are now and honestly if they were smaller they wouldnt look right on my body frame, if i was you i would wait at least 2-3 more years cos you might change your mind and if you still want them bigger then go for it but to not big!
  • Options
    its more for my own self confidence
    Confidence. From some of the things you've posted here, I'd say you were brimming with confidence! And have you ever had any problems with pulling, or getting a boyfriend? I'll bet you've had so much attention you're always beating them away with a stick (it's a phrase, not an idea for kinkyness, or a vocation, though it could be proffitable) :D And I'll bet your boobs have never been an issue.
  • Options
    Boobs are boobs to men, size doesn't really matter to them. (well not to most men just really shallow ones) Be proud of what you have and stop worrying.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Confidence. From some of the things you've posted here, I'd say you were brimming with confidence! And have you ever had any problems with pulling, or getting a boyfriend? I'll bet you've had so much attention you're always beating them away with a stick (it's a phrase, not an idea for kinkyness, or a vocation, though it could be proffitable) :D And I'll bet your boobs have never been an issue.
    I dunno what to say except it's not for the men! Im just dying to have a cleavage n wear nice tops!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I dunno what to say except it's not for the men! Im just dying to have a cleavage n wear nice tops!
    Sorry to say that I think that's stupid (not that my opinion matters of course). I think one of the reasons people are so unhappy in general is because they don't learn to accept themselves. Instead of adjusting the house walls to the new upholstery, you should simply choose one that matches the house.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zalbor
    Sorry to say that I think that's stupid (not that my opinion matters of course). I think one of the reasons people are so unhappy in general is because they don't learn to accept themselves. Instead of adjusting the house walls to the new upholstery, you should simply choose one that matches the house.
    though that is true, if someone is unhappy about something on their body and they can change it i don't see why they shouldnt! go for it vicky :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    though that is true, if someone is unhappy about something on their body and they can change it i don't see why they shouldnt! go for it vicky :D
    That's exactly the reason so many people today are "fake". Dyed hair, un-needed plastic surgery... Those things don't change you, they make you look different.
  • Options
    they make you look different.
    *better
  • Options
    *better
    *fake
  • Options

Don't forget that they need to be either removed or replaced in 15 to 20 years and that can be very messy cos by then the tissues have attached to it and stuff like that.
  • Options
    Just one question, do you ever plan to have kids?

If you did then you probably wouldnt be able to breastfeed & also when you have a child alot, not all but alot of women end up with bigger boobs anyway.
  • Options
    whats the point in going one size bigger? You can hardly tell the difference anyway. If i was gonna fork out the money for the operation, not to mention actually going under the knife, i would go even bigger to start with.

Im not saying Jordan Size or anything, i just dont think it would be worth the time, money, pain, etc to go one size bigger when you could go buy some better underwear to do the job.
  • Options
    that's fine I respect your opinion. I agree with you but I cant learn to accept me, god knows ive tried. I've thought long adn hard about this.
    thanks Lipsy. it is my body and its how I want it to be. My bf said to me, if it akes you feel better it can only be a good thing. He will love me either way, my body/my money/my choice.
    That's exactly the reason so many people today are "fake". Dyed hair, un-needed plastic surgery... Those things don't change you, they make you look different.
    the ony thing I want to change about me as a person is my chest. Ive tried to be a different person, ive tried to accept myself and quite frankly its getting me down! if i have this done and it changes that part of me as a person, it can only be good.

Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Don't forget that they need to be either removed or replaced in 15 to 20 years and that can be very messy cos by then the
    tissues have attached to it and stuff like that.
    Yup I know this, im also going to be speaking to people who have had it done and have a an intense consultation first.
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Just one question, do you ever plan to have kids?

If you did then you probably wouldnt be able to breastfeed & also when you have a child alot, not all but alot of women end up with bigger boobs anyway.
    yes this is one thing that is making me think about things. Me an my bf are dying for kids, but not for a few years.
    Originally posted by draven
    whats the point in going one size bigger? You can hardly tell the difference anyway. If i was gonna fork out the money for the operation, not to mention actually going under the knife, i would go even bigger to start with.

Im not saying Jordan Size or anything, i just dont think it would be worth the time, money, pain, etc to go one size bigger when you could go buy some better underwear to do the job.
    well im a very small b, too big for an a but hardly fit a b, and ive been losing weight and they are fading fast! i want a large C. The point is that's the size I want.
  • Options
    About the breast feeding thing. Some women are able to breast feed when they have breast implants aslong as the milk ducts are not damaged or something along them lines. Check before you have the op :)

I watch waaaay to many midwifery programmes! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    fair point...if its what you want...great! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    About the breast feeding thing. Some women are able to breast feed when they have breast implants aslong as the milk ducts are not damaged or something along them lines. Check before you have the op :)

I watch waaaay to many midwifery programmes! :rolleyes:

Which is why i said probably.
    Its not something she could know for sure until after its happened.
    As for the wanting kids but not for a few years, could you not wait until then? You will then know if you get bigger boobs & plus you will have had that little bit longer to decide.
    I really think you should wait a few more years, after all its not like you can't get them done after. Still the choice is yours.

Edited to add also after you have had a baby your body changes alot for most people, its then you are more likely to need it more. I don't think implants or whatever could stop natural things changing much. I hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    i think you can still breast feed if the implant is put in a certain way... like you can choose to have it infront of or behind the muscle.
  • Options
    *gone*