Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a week...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    black leather boots....i think
  • Options
    That red dress is gorgeous :heart:

But possibly a little too dressy.

It's important that you're comfortable in what you're wearing - no point wearing something skimpy or sexy if you're not comfortable in it. A girl who's wearing a gorgeous outfit but spends her evening hoisting up her top and nervously pulling down her skirt isn't sexy.
  • Options
    I think you looked absolutely stunning in the red dress.
  • Options
    ok, so tomorrow i get my hair done: red streaks and a cut. i'm gonna wear the red and black top and bottoms. what make up?
  • Options
    Originally posted by luby
    ok, so tomorrow i get my hair done: red streaks and a cut. i'm gonna wear the red and black top and bottoms. what make up?

Emphasis on either your lips or eyes, like a dark lipstick but neutral colours on your eyes. But IMO you should show off your eyes, use some sexy dark colours (not too "gothic") and some black-brown eyeliner. Mascara. Sorted.

;) Let us know how it goes.
  • Options

you're not getting your hair done just for him, surely?
  • Options
    would it matter if she was?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    you're not getting your hair done just for him, surely?

no it's to boost my confedancca, all of this is for me, not for him. me as the package is for him. and only him.

my hair, i'm getting it reded on friday but i had to have have 2 lots of bleach on my hair to get the black out so she said to leave it until friday morning and to come back and get it done then.
  • Options
    i've actually very displeased with my hair, i wasn't to sure at first but now, it looks crappy :(:( i'm about ready to cry now. i'm going back to see if they can fix it and if not give me my money back. the cut is crap. the coloured bits even worse. :crying: ARGH
  • Options
    got my hair done, and it looks crappy :(:( i'm about ready to cry now. i'm going back to see if they can fix it and if not give me my money back. the cut is crap. the coloured bits even worse. :crying: ARGH

when are you seeing this person, as in can you go back to the hairdressers before you're seeing him?

i'm sure it's not as bad as you think, maybe you'll get used to it.
  • Options
    when are you seeing this person, as in can you go back to the hairdressers before you're seeing him?

i'm sure it's not as bad as you think, maybe you'll get used to it.

tomorrow, and it's awful. the cut looks awful it looks like i haven't had one for years. the colou is orange not red.....:crying:
  • Options
    tomorrow, and it's awful. the cut looks awful it looks like i haven't had one for years. the colou is orange not red.....:crying:

could you not have said at the hairdressers?

i don't think i'd of been able to, i'm too polite about telling people i don't know that i don't like something they've done!
  • Options
    could you not have said at the hairdressers?

i don't think i'd of been able to, i'm too polite about telling people i don't know that i don't like something they've done!

she said to come back in a day or so to see if i had grown to like it. i choping it all off. i hate it. i hate my life. i now can't go out on the weekend(for other reasons) or next weekend. all i want is james and i can't even be near him. :crying:
  • Options
    ok im known for dying my hair.go NOW +get some home dying permenant haircolour in a red you would like your hair.dye all your hair with it.the black bits may tint a bit+the red previously bleeched bits will come out really bright RED (not orange) especially as it will have been dyed so recently.from photos i think you can carry it off.so go now!+have gd weekend, you can still get him back

NOW GO NOW

(sorry i sometimes feel the need2b forceful :) )
  • Options
    Originally posted by freak
    ok im known for dying my hair.go NOW +get some home dying permenant haircolour in a red you would like your hair.dye all your hair with it.the black bits may tint a bit+the red previously bleeched bits will come out really bright RED (not orange) especially as it will have been dyed so recently.from photos i think you can carry it off.so go now!+have gd weekend, you can still get him back

NOW GO NOW

(sorry i sometimes feel the need2b forceful :) )

can't go i've missed out on my chance
  • Options
    can't go i've missed out on my chance

offers *huggles* instead?

ok not much consilation bt im a gd hugger!(or so im told)