Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a week...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have a week to make myself look amazing, and very sexy, but not tarty.....help!

when i do sexy i tend to go OTT and look slutty.

help!

anything thats simple and cheap, anything.

thanks

Luby

i will post pics of what i'm planing to wear later one.

Comments

• Options
    Re: a week...
    Originally posted by luby
    i have a week to make myself look amazing, and very sexy, but not tarty.....help!

when i do sexy i tend to go OTT and look slutty.

help!

anything thats simple and cheap, anything.

thanks

Luby

i will post pics of what i'm planing to wear later one.
    Only show off one part of your body on any one occasion. If you are wearing a short skirt do not have your clevage out as well.
  • Options
    if you have smaller boobs a low cut shirt and maybe some fake ones,it will work with bigger ones too,not too low as to you don't want to look slutty, a nice pair a blue jeans that fit tight around the butt, belt and shoes to match,either go natural or wear makeup,if it is a formal or something let me know and i will post a different idea;)
  • Options
    Re: Re: a week...
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    Only show off one part of your body on any one occasion. If you are wearing a short skirt do not have your clevage out as well.
    i agree with that ,too much of body revealing could result in the slutty approach
  • Options
    Originally posted by *ash*n*nick*
    if you have smaller boobs a low cut shirt and maybe some fake ones,it will work with bigger ones too,not too low as to you don't want to look slutty, a nice pair a blue jeans that fit tight around the butt, belt and shoes to match,either go natural or wear makeup,if it is a formal or something let me know and i will post a different idea;)

my boob size isn't problem. but wearing blue jeans is....as i don't own any...! it's not anything formal, just a night out but still, i still need to wear something nice.
  • Options
    ok...what type of bottoms do you own?
  • Options
    If you've got it flaunt it but that depends if your on the look out for a potential man friend or not;)

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Casual Top

Short Schoolgirl Style Skirt

Flat Shoes

Depending on what colours you like, of course
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    If you've got it flaunt it but that depends if your on the look out for a potential man friend or not;)

.:Crispy:.

i have to get my ex back. so yes, i'm flaunting it
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kath2003
    Casual Top

Short Schoolgirl Style Skirt

Flat Shoes

Depending on what colours you like, of course

they don't come in black, and that lot wouldn't suit me. i'm short and curvy, not tall and beam poll shaped. sorry!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: a week...
    Originally posted by stressedstar
    :yes:

this is so true, one of my mottos in life.

whats your usual style?

gothic skater type thing. grungy or gothic chic.l
  • Options
    i have to get my ex back. so yes, i'm flaunting it

gah, don't get me started.
  • Options

very nice stuff but it's really expencive. and i only have a week it wouldn't get here by then...i'm gonna take pics of what i've got and see what you lot think...
  • Options
    Don't wear a short skirt, unless you want to look like a prostitute.
  • Options
    they don't come in black, and that lot wouldn't suit me. i'm short and curvy, not tall and beam poll shaped. sorry!

Pah those skirts look terrible on skinny girls, you need decent hips and thighs to pull them off! And so get them all in black!
  • Options
    Wear something he wouldn't expect to see you in, like..a bin bag. :thumb:

Jk, naaah go for something different rather than this mad gothic crap, it's summer innit, and you live in Spain! Get some vibrant colours into ze mix, love.
  • Options
    if your into the whole goth/punk thing like i am, dress in maybe plaid bottoms of some sort or black pants with bondage chains(awesome looking)maybe a pink or red shirt with black netting(or whatever color matches the plaid or other type of bottoms you are wearing,i have worn this type of outfit before,my bf loved it,almost started drooling when he saw me,so if the guy is into that sort of look, i think that it would look awesome

just saw your pic,and it would look good
  • Options
    ok there is this:
  • Options
  • Options
    i love both of those
  • Options
    this:
  • Options
    and the grand finale:
  • Options
    I love the Pukka one, but it strikes me as being a lot more casual than t'others so it depends on what you're going for.
  • Options
    Like piccolo said, depends on what your going for. Casual wise-Pucca dress, smarter wise-red dress. IMO.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonArcanum
    Like piccolo said, depends on what your going for. Casual wise-Pucca dress, smarter wise-red dress. IMO.

i'm going for funky cool not too OTT. so i think it might have to be the last one. ok so clothes sorted hair? you have seen pics of it, that do you think i should do with it. and beauty got any quick tricks that may come in handy??

thanks...
  • Options
    grab handful of pins.
    take small section of hair
    twist
    pin
    repeat until you are happy
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    grab handful of pins.
    take small section of hair
    twist
    pin
    repeat until you are happy
    :yes: looks great on everyone! I'd do it for the end-of-year ball, 'cept I don't have enough hair!
  • Options
    i am of the opinion that you can't 'do' sexy. you either are or you aren't.

and the people i know that are look sexy as hell whatever they wear. they look hot when they've just stumbled out of bed.

so yeah, my advice is that sexy is a whole lot more than falling out of an outfit. a lot of youngsters these days fail to realise that, judging from my friday night. do they not have mothers to forbid them to go out in such stuff anymore?
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i am of the opinion that you can't 'do' sexy. you either are or you aren't.

and the people i know that are look sexy as hell whatever they wear. they look hot when they've just stumbled out of bed.

so yeah, my advice is that sexy is a whole lot more than falling out of an outfit. a lot of youngsters these days fail to realise that, judging from my friday night. do they not have mothers to forbid them to go out in such stuff anymore?

i have to disagree with that, some people look horrible without makeup and in a pair of sweats and then they will put on makeup dress nice and look hot,to me it just depends on how you feel that day and what you are wearing
  • Options
    Being a 'goth' myself *shudders at the stereotyping* I find that there are sexy goths and there are 'not so sexy goths' that play out the black lace everywhere, crappy eyeliner and black lipstick - usually girls/boys of around 16. lol.

But, my lifes moto is 'elegant and sophisticated whenever possible'.

And, I agree with kaffrin, that some people are sexy and some are not - it's about attitude. If you feel sexy - you'll come across sexy. It's not something you can wear..
    But, for now I can suggest:
    Stay away from the 'Hot Topic' goth clothes and wear what you're comfortable in. I find a lot of slinky sexy yet gothy stuff in random shops like river island and 2nd hand shops - it's how you make it.

Ilora x
  • Options
    i personally think the first dress is the best outfit to go for
    im just wondering, what shoes have you got? i think i tend to wear the same sorta things as you+my usual footwear consists of some huge grey brick-like things(minging but cool+functional)