Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

If you were a fruit...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A tomato. It's technicly a fruit, but most people call it a vegetable. I'd want to be one just to have people argue over me. :D
  • Options
    Re: If you were a fruit...
    Originally posted by sillystring
    If I were a fruit I wouldn't even get the playboy life of a banana, I'd just be something boring like an apple.
    That's plagiarism! I know where you read that ;)

Erm, I dunno. Me too, I guess. Or an ugli fruit. They really do exist, I've eaten one!

Edited to apologise to everyone who's done the ugli joke already, I shoulda read the thread before replying!
  • Options
    A lemon :D
  • Options
    Like Mr Wobble i'd most likely be a tomato, mainly cause i point out the technicalities about things people are saying (like the tomato fruit/vegatable thing)

Or i'd be a coconut
    Slightly Hairy, I make a nice treat, although to much of me and you might just defaecate (polite non sweary word for evacuation of one's bowels) yourself
  • Options
    Isnt a banana actualy a herb, I know it grows from a herb not a tree, although it looks very much like a tree. But does that make it a fruit or herb?
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Isnt a banana actualy a herb, I know it grows from a herb not a tree, although it looks very much like a tree. But does that make it a fruit or herb?
    it's a herb, and therefore bananas aren't fruit.
    But like most people, I'm happy to call it a fruit, and to call tomatoes vegetables. :)
  • Options
    an ugli fruit cos i am
  • Options
    I think I'd be a cantaloupe.

"Cantaloupe: don't look, don't touch, just smell. Ripe cantaloupe smells very sweet and nice. Sniffing out the most aromatic one is the smartest way to pick a cantaloupe." :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by static
    I think I'd be a cantaloupe.

"Cantaloupe: don't look, don't touch, just smell. Ripe cantaloupe smells very sweet and nice. Sniffing out the most aromatic one is the smartest way to pick a cantaloupe." :lol::lol:

*sniffs* :p
  • Options
    I'd be a melon, because I have a round head.
  • Options
    I would be a passion fruit becuase I have a lot of passion in me lol :lol::naughty:;)
  • Options
    I didn't realise someone had said passion fruit before me, so I think I'll be a guava. Just to be different.