Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

girls' advice! re: anal beards?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    i think men with a really hairy bum should wax it, much more hygeinic

dangleberries isnt a good look :no:

Are you on crack or something? Seriously...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Are you on crack or something? Seriously...

not that i know of, why?
  • Options
    According to some of you folks, Arnold Schwarzenegger should be the biggest pansy of all. Look at him when he was a bodybuilder - no body hair.
  • Options
    i agree with kermit here... men are hairy. they are supposed to be and when they are not its fruity... and sometimes creepy. hairy legs, eyebrows, ass, whatever, its a manly thing and its nice that way.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    i agree with kermit here... men are hairy. they are supposed to be and when they are not its fruity... and sometimes creepy. hairy legs, eyebrows, ass, whatever, its a manly thing and its nice that way.

But is there a fine line of being well groomed and fruity? I mean, if I (when I) get my body all nice and toned, would it be fruity of me to get rid of body hair to show it off, or would that be allowed?

Shaping eyebrows is a little bit fruity, I can see what you mean there. Unless there's a serious monobrow/bush going on, they're fine as they are. But then if looking and feeling good is seen as fruity, I'm nothing but a fruit :(
  • Options
    What about swimmers as well? They have to shave their hair and no one sees them as being 'fruity'

Yes, it's something they have to do to help them swim faster, etc - But they still get away with looking pretty damn fine - I mean have you seen some of their bodies :yum:
  • Options
    so men that naturally have very little body hair look like there about 5? i know that that isnt a personal choice but still no one should ever go out with the bloke with very little body hair just incase people think they are a pedo? or even a gay man in disgise?
  • Options
    Since when has the word 'fruity' been used. :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    so men that naturally have very little body hair look like there about 5? i know that that isnt a personal choice but still no one should ever go out with the bloke with very little body hair just incase people think they are a pedo? or even a gay man in disgise?

I don't think whoever said it meant it as such a broad term. Calm down.
  • Options
    i did wonder that myself. decided that maybe it ment a bit excentric
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    Since when has the word 'fruity' been used. :eek2:

i have nooo clue but i have come to the conclusion that it should be used less!
  • Options
    I wouldnt like to see my man completely hair free, hes quite hairy but i like it. Only place i like him to shave sometimes is down below so save getting hairs in me gob! :)