Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

girls' advice! re: anal beards?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically i kinda realised i have quite a collection of shrubbery poking outta my arse crack, it must be quite a turn off cos my girl doesn't like touching my bum during sex but it's fine when i've got pants on!

so i'm guessing it could do with a trim... when you gals are tidying up downstairs, what methods do you use and what's the regrowth like with each method?
->a quick snip with scissors
->plucking
->waxing
->razors (that is gonna be a tricky manoevre and i really dont wanna resort to this)
->or do i just leave it, because hairy arsecracks really do it for you?

your help is greatly appreciated and will make me a happier man :D

Comments

• Options
    The problem is how to reach back there, no matter what method you choose. :( I suppose the only think to do is get someone else to do it for you. I don't suppose your g/f would do it? So that really only means one thing - getting it done proffessionally at a salon. Both painful on your arse and wallet. Mind you, some people would pay good money for the pain!!!

The hairs are usually quite fine and light, even on blokes, so it shouldn't be a problem. So far I haven't gone that far!
  • Options
    Theres always hair removal cream, for those hard to reach places :)
  • Options
    Waxing. :thumb: Beauty is pain :)

Just think of the benefits a no hair ass is gonna have. Keep reminding yourself that if you get it waxed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    Waxing. :thumb: Beauty is pain :)
    You know, you're slowly, but surely, becoming thesite's beauty guru - at least where it comes to anything intimate. ;) Oh, and I'm beginning to slowly see your pervy side. :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    You know, you're slowly, but surely, becoming thesite's beauty guru - at least where it comes to anything intimate. ;) Oh, and I'm beginning to slowly see your pervy side. :naughty:

:lol::blush: Beauty Guru?? HA I wish. ;)

How do you see my pervy side out of saying waxing is the best?? :chin:

It's all your fault. :( :razz:
  • Options

It's all your fault that I'm perverted now. :( :razz:
  • Options

It's all your fault. :( :razz:
    We only have to refer to the tanning thread to see your pervy side. :D
    And we are talking about waxing arses here.

You work in a salon, and obviously have picked up a lot of useful tips and advice. Your recent posting about foot care for example. Or is beauty care just some inbuilt instinctive female thing? ...Actually, it's almost certainly not, going on the number for troll-women there are in Hull! :nervous:
  • Options
    Re: girls' advice! re: anal beards?

Many grooming outlets do a 'back, crack and sack' cleanup of body hair for men.
  • Options
    hairy bumhole :no: :yuck:

home waxing kit
  • Options
    I'm not going to be helpful at all but still...

how on earth are you supposed to manage to wax it yourself? I'm seeing that as a difficult procedure. Trimming maybe but waxing...hmm...
  • Options
    Originally posted by xXxHelzxXx
    I'm not going to be helpful at all but still...

how on earth are you supposed to manage to wax it yourself? I'm seeing that as a difficult procedure. Trimming maybe but waxing...hmm...

bum in the air and some1 else doing it
  • Options
    Men are supposed to be hairy.

I think any man who waxes is a bit fruity, to be quite honest. Keeping it trimmed is good, but getting rid of it all? Definitely fruity.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    ....Definitely fruity.

Why you say it's fruity?

Wax it me friend - Hairy ass-crack ain't pretty - :no:
  • Options
    three words.
    Back
    Sack'n
    Crack
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Why you say it's fruity?

Wax it me friend - Hairy ass-crack ain't pretty - :no:

A hairy ass-crack ain't "pretty" but blokes aren't supposed to be.

Trimmed is where it's at, it's very feminine, i.e. fruity, to wax. Generally I've found men naturally with hair suit it, and those naturally without suit that.

What's wrong with a few pubes on the arse-crack?
  • Options
    A hairy ass-crack ain't "pretty" but blokes aren't supposed to be.

Trimmed is where it's at, it's very feminine, i.e. fruity, to wax. Generally I've found men naturally with hair suit it, and those naturally without suit that.

What's wrong with a few pubes on the arse-crack?

A few is fine - but having the whole bush, is no-no for me.

It's not really known for a female to wax their ass-crack, is it?

And have never met a guy who has a hairy back, suit that :yuck:
    Though that's just me :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    Do you want us to wax our legs and get a manicure too?

Well no... though waxing under your arms would help - Probably just me, but I find a guy with hairy arm pits, disgusting :yuck:

Especially during the summer when they're all sweaty and, having them wave their arms up all over the place. It's more hygenic to shave uder your arms, is it not? - Less chance of B.O as well :yes:
  • Options
  • Options
    Some people see a bit of hair as a sign of sexual maturity, some people are paedophiles.

I'm not saying that having a free-growing busgh is sexy or desirable, but anyone who sees hair as "disgusting" obviously likes sexual partners of a young disposition.

I have to agree on J about this; men obsessed by asthetics are rather fruity. Masculinity is partly defined by hair; that's why men have it and women don't tend to. Any man who alters that is feminine, and fruity.

And I know women don't tend to have their arse waxed; ratehr hypocritical I think.
  • Options
    I'm not saying that having a free-growing busgh is sexy or desirable, but anyone who sees hair as "disgusting" obviously likes sexual partners of a young disposition.

That's kinda like saying, if you fancy a woman that happenss to have a flat chest, then you 'obviously like sexual partners of a young disposition' as well.
  • Options
    That's kinda like saying, if you fancy a woman that happenss to have a flat chest, then you 'obviously like sexual partners of a young disposition' as well.

No it's not :no:
  • Options
    No it's not :no:

Well why not? Girls getting their first bra, coz they're getting bigger is a sign of hitting puberty as well - Is it not?

Men shave their facial hair, what's wrong with doing under your arms?

And how does it make a woman hypercritical cause she won't wax, her ass-crack>? :confused:

This is reminding me of that guy from JackAss that got 'everything' waxed - :lol:
    Soo funny!
  • Options
    A girl saying "arse hair is horrible, get it waxed off" then not applying the same standards to herself is hypocritical.

A lot of men don't shave facial hair off; I only do because I don't suit facial hair, because it doesn't grow properly.

I just don't trust a man who thinks that hair is abhorrent. It's very girly, and very fruity.
  • Options

v good point :thumb:
  • Options
    A girl saying "arse hair is horrible, get it waxed off" then not applying the same standards to herself is hypocritical.

Point taken :p
    A lot of men don't shave facial hair off; I only do because I don't suit facial hair, because it doesn't grow properly.

You sure about that? Haven't seen that many men, with their big bushy, long beards -
    I just don't trust a man who thinks that hair is abhorrent. It's very girly, and very fruity.

Not all men, necessarily find hair disgusting, just would prefer less hassle, good looking smooth... umm.. crack :lol: or whatever else that turns them on -

It's just me that finds hairy pits disgusting :D
  • Options
    I don't really like loads of under arm hair, on some men it actually looks alright. Mind you, I'd find it weird if a man had no under arm hair.
  • Options
    Shaving/waxing might be a bit extreme on men, but there's nothing wrong with trimming :)
  • Options
    i think men with a really hairy bum should wax it, much more hygeinic

dangleberries isnt a good look :no:
  • Options
    Originally posted by J

Gay people can wax and be all smooth and twinky and spanky for each other but I'll stay as I am, hairy chest and all (I come 3rd that way)

Seem to bring the word gay into it all the time? Why is that? You homo-phobic or something?
    I'd look like a 5 year old with no hair and that's disgusting...

Is that opinion just based on your outlook or do you believe that's how all men would look if they were to shave, say their armpits, etc?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    v good point :thumb:

I missed that comment.... :p

Least someone sort of sees from my point of view...