Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Kilroy is back......

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He called the ARAB WORLD WOMEN OPPRESSORS/REPRESSORS.

The Arab World means the Arab world. Not Saudi, Iran and Yemen, but all of them.
  • Options
    Cliff Richard has sold more records than anyone else in the country. Does that make his songs any less shite.

However popular a party is is not a good measure of how good the party's policies are.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    if you say that all americans are like them who ahve beat up iraqis then you are racist yeah?

Are you on ketamine?
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Cliff Richard has sold more records than anyone else in the country. Does that make his songs any less shite.

Good analogy :thumb:
  • Options
    The only reason why the UKIP and the BNP are 'fast growing' is because they used to have a man and his dog as supporters, and now they have two or three.

So there: trebled their support bases in a matter of months= fastest growing parties.

Still fuck all support, and thus it shall remain.
  • Options
    the UKIP is a fast grwoing party i say.
    That doesn't make their views sensible! As Aladdin said, it's only 'cos they had so little support to begin with. Frankly it bothers me that anyone agrees with their views - sorry, Lukesh, but I find that as a group UKIP and BNP members are generally racist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc. That's a bit of a generalisation, granted, but I don't think I'm alone in seeing the parties in that light.
  • Options
    people must like them if they are growing....

Yes, but just because people like them doesn't mean they are good.
  • Options
    obviosuly not to you no.

No, I'm not contesting your opinion.

There are lots of things which are very popular but not actually good - Cliff Richard, i-Pods, PS2s and many other things. I'm not here to debate what's cool and what's not.

But just because something is popular, does not mean it is good. It's not a matter of opinion, it is a fact.
  • Options
    right

Do you have nothing to say apart from that?
  • Options
    You could say "oh I finally understand what you are saying. Yes, I love the UKIP with all my heart because of those naughty, naughty men in Brussels, but other people disagree. As the UKIP are the most popular party in the opinion poles in the run up to the European elections, according to the official UKIP website, though I have never seen it elsewhere, they must be the best. Or so I thought. But just because they are popular, does not make them good. It is all so clear now. Thank you."
  • Options
    he is NOT racist!!!!!

I believe you to be a tad racist though - so I don't entirely respect your opinion:p
  • Options
    I don't know what to say. lol

try and help me :(

you do keeping making me laugh :lol:
  • Options
    yes but I have to admit, some of what kilroy said is right for example about woman.

Luke, what exactly do you think all Arabs do to women that makes you justify Kilroy's words?

(I'd like Luke to answer this, please. Thank you for your patience.)
  • Options
    Its tongue in cheek you idiot. Redressing the balance in a humorous way

For the easily amused

MM is an unfunny, self-righteous tub-thumper

His staff I believe are exclusively Black so he's happy to discriminate when it suits him
  • Options
    Originally posted by ladymuck
    For the easily amused

Depends on your sense of humour.
    Who's more your style? Jim Davidson? Bernard Manning?
    MM is an unfunny, self-righteous tub-thumper

He can be a bit self righteous, but he has some important points to make.
    His staff I believe are exclusively Black so he's happy to discriminate when it suits him

Really? He says he employs only black people, but is he being serious? I don't know, having never met him or his staff. Have you?
  • Options
    Luke please answer my question...
  • Options
    I think that woman are unfairly treated. they are not allaowed to vote and I know in some Araba countries, Juwait for example, they will be allowed to vote in 2007.

In Suadi Arabia, they acn't go to the shop alone, they acn't drive, they can't have a career, it's like a dungen.

They should be as free as men, but there again there are restrictions for men, ow well it's Islamic rule.

Just what I thought. You have the same misconceptions as Kilroy.

You are confusing Arab with Muslim. One is a "race" (if you believe in such a thing) and the other is a religion. It is muslims who, allegedly (sp?), mistreat women. Not Arabs.

You getting them confused is understandable as you are a young working class student from Stoke. But Kilroy should have known better, or even worse Kilroy didn't give a damn. I don't know if he is a racist or not, what I do know is that he is an attention seeker, and feeds on publicity.

P.S. I hope you don't see this as if I'm bashing you, I'm just trying to educate... (what an arrogant bastard I am)
  • Options
    Really? He says he employs only black people, but is he being serious? I don't know, having never met him or his staff. Have you?

Now would i have met him

Dicriminatory stunt-pulling oaf (MM I mean)
  • Options
    Now would i have met him

You seem to be catching lukesh's affliction.

I can't really make head nor tail of this. :confused:
  • Options
    I can't really make head nor tail of this.

comprehension problems Blagsta?

Do keep up
  • Options
    don't join in then, all too complicated.

But it wasn't complicated. It didn't make sense.
  • Options
    Now would i have met him

Yes, us liberals are just too stupid to understand English, eh, Lukesh?
  • Options
    comprehension problems Blagsta?

Do keep up

Yep. I have problems comprehending your incomprehensible ramblings.

Funny how you only ever get worked up about perceived racism against white people, never any other way. Weird, huh?

I'm on record on these boards stating that I don't think +ve discrimination would be very helpful in the UK. And I stand by that.
    But Michael Moore is in the US. I've never been to the US, but I know the race situation is very different to the UK, so +ve discrimination might be valuable there. The US has a very recent history of racial apartheid. In fact, even though racial segration is now illegal in the States, it still apparently goes on. One of my work colleagues was telling me the other day about his visit to the deep south. Apparently in one town in Alabama (iirc), the main supermarket still has separate entrances for black people and for white people. It has separate shopping aisles and separate products. The products for black people are of far inferior quality than the products for white people. He, being a white man, naturally went in the black entrance and got a lot of support from the black people, who were pleased with this show of solidarity.
    My point is, that in a supposedly civilised society, that this can still go on quite blatantly, well maybe there might be a case for +ve discrimination to redress the balance a bit.
    Just a thought, like.
  • Options
    Arab people are not Caucasian though. Caucasian people are mostly people to the west of the mountains from which they take their name.
  • Options
    I stand corrected.

I thought Caucasian was European, and that the original Caucasians were, say, a tribe who had travelled to different parts of Europe (and not Asia) and evolved differently.

Still, he is criticising a different race, whether they are both Caucasian or not.
  • Options
    I have never read the book, but surely he is only referring to White America?
  • Options
    Uk wouldn't be able to take full control of it's self, brussels would be taking more control over tax, asylum, you name it. uk won't have a Un seat, bruseels would have it, theres taster.

To sell a pound of bananas is illegal! :lol:
    it costs HOW MUCH to be part of this?
    Imigration would soar.

As it has been said here before "britons abroad are animals and rude" thats not a sweeping generalisation though. Its ok to say thatI have heard these comments "welsh are sheep shaggers" "the cornish are all imbred" however we laugh this off, its not really worth the agro, however as the argument persists anyone making comments about me being imbred again, i will seek advice from the law, as its prejudice.

:confused: or would that just be silly to cause a big discussion over something as trival as that?

I know how i feel about the EU etc, there was an interview with a polish? girl she was glad about the EU expansion, she said that her mother was ill, and needed special care so the expansion would mean she could get her care etc. Personally this winds me up, a first class ticket into hospital i have been waiting on the hospitals waiting list since January 15th 2001, for an ear operation still have not been accepted, when i was it was cancelled due to lack of beds. I was taken in, September following problems in for week, the amount of imigrants needing treatment was shocking!

Again in october when i broke my toe, went to the local casualty, had to wait ages, in a richly thick populated area of asylum seekers i was placed to the bottom, despite them arriving before. The nurse apologised saying that the translator goes home in an hour???

I am not racist, i just disagree with this "if you pay taxes you pay to support everyone" "If you pay to support the NHS you provide care to those who do not pay"

It doesnt seem fair, i want this op, to help me, to stop the pain etc, and now i am at uni i cannot afford to take time off, i was put on back in year 10 of school, still waiting is that fair?
  • Options
    Well if you can't actually engage in debate then fuck off back to Stormfront.
  • Options
    If you keep denying that your views are merely dressed up racism and that there is a political dimension to the NI situation, then there's really little point in carrying on. You seem to be living in a parallel universe to the rest of us.
  • Options
    And what precisely have you argued thats new? Nothing. Merely repeating your ramblings that you're not racist and that I know nothing about NI, plus some incoherent nonsense about +ve discrimination.