Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Kilroy is back......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Kilroy to run as MEP

Nearly choked on my tea when I just read this.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Kilroy is back......
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Kilroy to run as MEP

Nearly choked on my tea when I just read this.

Hopefully people won't be stupid enough to vote for the rascist git
  • Options
    Yep, if we just turn our backs on Europe everything will be OK!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lukesh
    he is NOT racist!!!!!
    And Adolph Hitler was a really good man who was misunderstood.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    he was not racist, just using his free speech, like hooky eye.

Hitler wasn't racist?!

Tell that to the 6 million dead Jews.
  • Options
    I live in the East Midlands and i am definetly not voting for him!

I never liked him and the Now Your Talking is miles better then Kilroy any day!!!!
  • Options
    Freedom of speech has nothing to do with being or not being racist.

If you say all blacks are inferior and a bunch of muggers then you're being racist.

And if you say all Arabs are terrorist murdering scum then you're being racist.

Enf of.
  • Options
    if all ameican troops are beating the iraqis then YOU are racist!

Over the past week I have never, every heard anyone say that. But I have heard people say what Aladdin has said, and that is not the selective hearing that you seem to display.
  • Options
    You what?

What on earth are you talking about?
  • Options
    Not racist as such but bigoted or prejudiced, yes.

Who has said that?
  • Options
    Lukesh, how can you say that Kilroy is not a rascist? He dismissed a whole race of people as having not contributed to the world ever.

The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain has long since departed, hasn't he Lukesh?
  • Options
    He is not rcaist!

It's not racist to say that the Arab race has not contributed a single thing to the world in the past five hundred years and are overrated? How can you say a race is overrated?! As most people consider Arabs to be equal, to say they are overrated must mean that they shouldn't be regarded as they are now, so he is saying that they are below the rest of us, which is a superemacist thing to say, therefore he is racist.
  • Options
    is abu hamza racist?

Yes.

Heh, it's the truth, and it's a truth you didn't want to hear.

What did you expect me to say?

"Oh yeah, I love old hooky. He's right you know. Us Westerners are bastard heathen and Muslims are way better than the rest of us! :thumb:"
  • Options
    So Lukesh... we've all replied to your derailing and unrelated questions. Would you care now to either admit Kilroy is a racist or explain why he isn't?
  • Options
    You seem to like equal terms. Abu Hamza is in prison. So let's stick Nick Griffin and Kilroy in prison as well

That seems fair to me.
  • Options
    well then, until Hooky Is deported along with his clan, kilroy shoudl be able to do what he wants and say what he wants. works both ways you know
    That is a rubbish argument and you know it.

Two wrongs don't make a right and you know it.

You cannot excuse racist comments or behaviour by saying 'until this individual is dealt with everyone else is allowed to do and say what they want'. And you know it.

So stop bringing other, unrelated people into this thread and either admit Kilroy is racist or explain to us why he is not.
  • Options
    abu in prison? news to me

Well it would be wouldn't it. As ever, you don't seem very well informed.

Do you agree with my terms?
  • Options
    Nick Griffin Yes not too sure about Kilroy, need to look more into it.

Well he was trying to convince everyone how awful Arabs are, when he knew he had Arab readers who would be offended, which I think is very similar to Hamza going to Mosques and saying how awful Westerners are, when he lives in Britain.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    It's not racist to say that the Arab race has not contributed a single thing to the world in the past five hundred years and are overrated? How can you say a race is overrated?! As most people consider Arabs to be equal, to say they are overrated must mean that they shouldn't be regarded as they are now, so he is saying that they are below the rest of us, which is a superemacist thing to say, therefore he is racist.
    I dont wanna get into arguments here but wouldnt it be racist if he said it was because of their race? I'm not saying I agree or disagree with Kilroy but he thinks they havent contributed etc but he's nt picking on their race, it just so happens they are Arabs. If it was a different group of people doing the things he disagreed he would refer to them by stating their race. Do you see what I mean? Or am I wrong here?
  • Options
    yes but I have to admit, some of what kilroy said is right for example about woman.

And you say you're not racist?! Ha!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I dont wanna get into arguments here but wouldnt it be racist if he said it was because of their race? I'm not saying I agree or disagree with Kilroy but he thinks they havent contributed etc but he's nt picking on their race, it just so happens they are Arabs. If it was a different group of people doing the things he disagreed he would refer to them by stating their race. Do you see what I mean? Or am I wrong here?

Arab's are a race of people though, so discriminating against them is being racist.
  • Options

The way I saw it was,well whites have done their share, as have the blacks, the Hispanics and the Orientals, but my God, what have the Arabs done for "our lot"?

He also stereotyped all people of one race.
  • Options
    yes but I have to admit, some of what kilroy said is right for example about woman.
    No it wasn't. It was a sweeping generalisation by a tosser who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

The Arab world comprises many countries and hundreds of millions of people. The majority of women are not forced to wear anything they don't want or degraded in any other way. There some notable exceptions naturally (Saudi comes to mind).

What do you make of the rest Lukesh? Do you think that all Arabs are murderers and terrorists like Kilroy said?
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    Arab's are a race of people though, so discriminating against them is being racist.
    but it's not because of their race he thinks it, its because of their actions.
  • Options
    but it's not because of their race he thinks it, its because of their actions.

Yep, but as Aladdin said, he was making generalisations about their entire race. If I said all black people were muggers, would you deem that racist?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    No it wasn't. It was a sweeping generalisation by a tosser who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

The Arab world comprises many countries and hundreds of millions of people. The majority of women are not forced to wear anything they don't want or degraded in any other way. There some notable exceptions naturally (Saudi comes to mind).

What do you make of the rest Lukesh? Do you think that all Arabs are murderers and terrorists like Kilroy said?
    He did generalise and scape goat agreed, he could have been more specific with who actually meant and not as a whole race.
  • Options
    dont be daft!!!!!

woman have No rights in Suadi Arabia.

That is what he was saying!
  • Options
    Then why do you think he was being daft? :confused:
  • Options
    No. Kilroy was going on about how every woman in the whole of the Arab world is horribly abused.

When the reality is actually as Aladdin said.
  • Options
    Well as he said the Arab world were "women repressors" then I think he did, yes.
  • Options
    Yes he did Lukesh. Stop avoiding the issue. He said THE ARABS, as a race, as a people, are muderers, terrorists and women oppressors.

If that is not being racist, you tell me what is!!!