Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Flip Flops

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    these are the wicker-type ones i was on about.

i have some camo ones too. and they had loads of other colours.

asda. £2 a pair. can't say fairer than that. and they're super super light, and as comfy as flip flops can be.
  • Options
    if you have an old navy they have comfy ones and walmart too,if you don't, you might can get them shipped to you
  • Options
    I hate flip flops. They're weird, I don't like having things between my toes. Besides, everyone has them!

As for heels being good for you...my sister has worn heels all the time for the past 5 years whereas my other sister and I haven't. Guess who ended up with two giant bunions that need removing at the age of 17?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kath2003
    I hate flip flops. They're weird, I don't like having things between my toes. Besides, everyone has them!

what, so you wouldn't wear trainers because everyone has them?!
  • Options
    No. I don't. Only very funky ones which no one else will ever have.
  • Options
    I like wearing flip flops in the summer because they are comfy and they air your feet out in the sun, who cares if everyone else has them. Prob won't be the same as yours anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    these are the wicker-type ones i was on about.

i have some camo ones too. and they had loads of other colours.

asda. £2 a pair. can't say fairer than that. and they're super super light, and as comfy as flip flops can be.
    I just bought myself some of those, infact, i bought 2 pairs. Black and blue. They're great :D