Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

When was the last time you were in a fight?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I havn't got in a fight for years.

If someone tries to start something with me I just walk away.
  • Options
    Originally posted by []\[]02
    Why twist their arm? Beat the shit out of them so they think twice before they try and fuck with someone next time.

Because I'm a wuss basically, I get all shaky when it comes to a confrontation and all I care about is getting out of there in one piece. I've found that the most effective way to do that is show them that you can hurt them, without actually inflicting physical damage.
  • Options
    One trick is quite good. There's no muscle at your breast bone, so just put alot of preasure on that point and it WILL hurt, no matter how big or muscley they are.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ShitDemon420
    One trick is quite good. There's no muscle at your breast bone, so just put alot of preasure on that point and it WILL hurt, no matter how big or muscley they are.

Shit I just did that to myself! It fucking wrecks!
  • Options
    oh lordy, it is so that i only know the swear words in greek. not much good when i go and visit rellies!

umm i havent ever really been in a fight. i used to fence but that doesnt count.
    what can i say? im little. people tend not to beat up on little girlies