Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

When was the last time you were in a fight?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The title says it all...when was the last time you had a fight with someone, i don't mean shouting and stuff but an actual fight...i haven't been in a fight in ages now,i'd say near a year.

Comments

• Options
    i've never been in a fist fight :angel:... mainly because i am a pansy. except when i was way young and in day care i choked a girl because she lied to me.
  • Options
    About a month and a half ago, when I was set upon by a gang of neds... Bastards... :(
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    The last fight I was in was in a rugby match about 18 months ago.

In fact, it was more of a 25 man riot than a fight..
  • Options
    When I was in Prestatyn, Wales. I was there about a month and a half ago because I was doing some work in Chester at the time, and staying with friends.

I was being a gobby bastard in a local pub and ended up kicking off with a scouse lad. It was all good though, only lasted about half a minute before the landlord split it up. Still went in the next day, but as soon as I walked in it was all eyes on me.

(must admit, he threw a blinding first punch)
  • Options
    about 6 weeks ago because i was drunk, the old testosterone was running high :rolleyes: and i was being a dick head. :(

god i do wake up hating myself sometimes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    With the mirror every day. Blimin' thing won't hit back :no:

some days they have a good block going on though :S
  • Options
    A few months ago at a party. Some guy was pestering a girl and not taking no for an answer, she was getting scared.

You can guess the rest :razz:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    A few months ago at a party. Some guy was pestering a girl and not taking no for an answer, she was getting scared.

You can guess the rest :razz:

You were totally my Knight in Shining Armour that night :heart::love:
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    You were totally my Knight in Shining Armour that night :heart::love:

Shh - I've been telling everyone it was a girl!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Shh - I've been telling everyone it was a girl!

Ohhh, sorry. But I hope you know i'm still in debt to you :love:
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    Ohhh, sorry. But I hope you i'm still in debt to you :love:

Get a room you two. :rolleyes: :p

Anyway, I got in alot of fights in High School. My boyfriend at the time liked to start things with me and other girls. He was a freak. I didnt know till later that it was him who was starting all of the shit between me and the many girls I fought with. :mad: :(
  • Options
    A few weeks ago, I was randomly attacked in the cross, by a drunken abbo !!

He got one in and so did I, then I ran, nasty people, The guy I was with got his eye split open and I got a bruised chin :lol:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    About two years ago, someone (the word here is "malakas") tried to fight me because I'd pushed him when he fell on me. I didn't try to fight back, one of the reasons (but not the only one) being that I wouldn't be able to do much damage to him.
  • Options
    Its a while since ive been in a proper fight maybe the end of the last summer, but if you count a football pitch and throwing elbows and standing on people nearly every week. Still shake hands walking of what happens on a pitch is different and both sides know that
  • Options
    Last time i got anywhere near getting into a fight was nearly a year ago when i almost got into a fight at the bar. Thankfully i got the fuck outta there just in time.
  • Options
    I dont really like fighting, its messy, an ice pick to the back of the neck is much cleaner.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I dont really like fighting, its messy, an ice pick to the back of the neck is much cleaner.

but a lot more permanent
  • Options
    Exactly, if I'm going to bother whats the point in half measures.
  • Options
    A few weeks ago on the bus when some prick thought he could take my phone.
  • Options
    I've never been in a fight, apart from with my sister - but i wouldn't count that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Exactly, if I'm going to bother whats the point in half measures.

So you'd just murder them? :eek2:

You suffer from rage blackouts right? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jon_UK
    So you'd just murder them? :eek2:

You suffer from rage blackouts right? :p

Murder?! Oh good God no, thats plainly against the law.

I mearly said that an ice pick to the back of the neck is cleaner and I said IF I were to bother I wouldnt go in for half measures. I never said I would do it.
  • Options
    About 1 1/2 years ago, with my brother lol.
    We had proper fights though, punching, kicking e.t.c.
    He knocked me on the floor so I grabbed his balls and twisted before belting him in the face hehe.
    Then we realised my cousin was watching (he was only about 7) so we had to stop. Lucky really because he was about to kick my head in hehe.
  • Options
    My last fight was back in 2001, when some silly bint decided to try and scratch my friends eyes out in a nightclub. Drunken me was having none of that and promptly flattened her. I didn't get chucked out, the bouncers knew it was her fault as she does that kind of thing every week!
  • Options
    the only person i've ever properly fought with is my brother.

although i did slap a girl once. but she was so surprised she didn't hit back. good job, really, cause she was something like 6 foot, and i'm not-quite 5'4'' and at that point weighed seven stone nothing, so she probably could have killed me,
  • Options
    I've only been in a couple fights when I was at school -

First one was when I was only 11yrs, and had fallen out with my best mate. She said she was going to get me after school and, so I could not disappoint her by not turning up... big crowd was round us and she threw in the first punch but I of course got the last.

Me other fight was in school, I was about 15 yrs when a girl said something, I'd rather not get into that pissed me off and I threw her out of the classroom as we were walking and I went to smack her one but I missed... :eek2: - teachers then got the hold of us -
  • Options
    Not really had a proper fight. 4 years ago this guy jumped on my back and started punching me I just walked off (with him attatched to my neck). The other day my sister smacked me on the face so I grabbed her arms and held her against a wall but I don't think that counts.

I don't really get in fights, whenever someone starts on me thesedays I either back off to my mates or just quickly twist their arm roung so they have a short sharp pain. A lot of the people who start fights are bullies and if you stand up to them they back down sharpish.
  • Options
    A few years ago, had a fight with a so-called friend
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Not really had a proper fight. 4 years ago this guy jumped on my back and started punching me I just walked off (with him attatched to my neck). The other day my sister smacked me on the face so I grabbed her arms and held her against a wall but I don't think that counts.

I don't really get in fights, whenever someone starts on me thesedays I either back off to my mates or just quickly twist their arm roung so they have a short sharp pain. A lot of the people who start fights are bullies and if you stand up to them they back down sharpish.

Why twist their arm? Beat the shit out of them so they think twice before they try and fuck with someone next time.
  • Options
    In primary school I think. I'm too much of a coward to fight people.

Although I am considering taking up professional wrestling so this may change.