Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

When I was a kid

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Instead of doing my Biology project, I've spent most off the day downloading the arcade games I used to play on holiday.

Ahhhh, the days when Scarborough was a foriegn land to me.
  • Options
    Barney the DOG not the shitty dinosaur! "He's mischievous and fun, into trouble he will run!"

The turtles when they were Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles, I didn't know what Ninja meant when I was ickle, I thought they'd turned evil or something

Super Ted, proper Polly Pockets, Spot, Rainbow, Feast ice lollies, The Shoe People, Huxley Pig, omg Henry's Cat!!!!! erm... Garfield, Visionaries, Zzzzap, The Dreamstone, Ghostbusters, The Raccoons, fantastic music at school discos such as Superman!
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    Barney the DOG not the shitty dinosaur! "He's mischievous and fun, into trouble he will run!"

:yes: :hyper:
  • Options
    I remember Brio as well it was tooooooooo cooool - very exciting I think you can still get it in some ultra posh toyshops.

Inspector Gadet

That programe with T-bag in it (can't remember what it was called)

The Pink Windmill - Grotbags and Emu what a perfect combination.

Press Gang

Childrens Ward
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    nerds sweets

ohh,i forgot all about those. how cool were they. and then you could get the kinds where like one side was pink nerds and the other side would be purple... or whatever flavor/color you wanted
  • Options
    Originally posted by Wyetry
    That programe with T-bag in it (can't remember what it was called)

Oh my god, I forgot about that! It was called 'T-Shirt' I think, I know the boy was called T-Shirt and the woman was called T-Bag, and reminded me of Mrs Mangel from Neighbours! And I used to watch The Lowdown, I have an episode taped (on Betamax!) from when I was 4, featuring a girl called Joanne with cancer, she finally died when I was about 9, I thought that was really sad :(
  • Options
    Oh god, I can't believe neither I nor anyone else has remembered...

WAC-A-DAY :D

(and Gordon the Gopher)
  • Options
    Button Moon, Rainbow, Super Ted, Danger Mouse, Rainbow Brite, Care Bears, Inspector Gadget, Wac-a-day, Gordon the Gopher, Ed the Duck, Going Live, Allsorts, Trap Door, Count Duckula, Teenage Mutant Hero/Ninga Turtles, Gummy Bears and some others i can't remember.