Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How did you find thesite?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Ah, it was back in the Summer of 2000 when the News Of The World printed an article on the 'scum of the Internet' - So I joined!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Skive
    You mean you just sort of hijacked our bloody board. Bloody imigrants. :p
    Well, some of us did. But be quiet, we don't have any visas!
  • Options
    Hmm, I'm not entirely sure now (even though it wasn't that long ago :blush: ), but I had thought it was because I was doing a Uni project which led me to here, but I think I registered in february, and my assignments would have been in by then :confused: ... Perhaps I read around a bit before I actually registered and posted??
  • Options
    i discovered this place when watching some late night internet show on itv at like 3 in the morning ( oh how insomnia was so much fun)

so there thats why im here
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    My brother sends me many postcards in envelopes once in a while, and one of them was a tick-this-box-to-choose-a-pick-up-line from here. I tried the url to see what this place was and found it interesting. But I never was a very talkative person.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rossco
    i discovered this place when watching some late night internet show on itv at like 3 in the morning ( oh how insomnia was so much fun)

so there thats why im here

was it The Web Review by any chance??
  • Options
    Re: How did you find thesite?

Very accommodating thank you ;)
  • Options
    I came here just before christmas - I must have found it through a random google search or something. I was looking for advice about a friend who I was worried about.

I found the message boards and kind of got hooked.

xx