You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Cool?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why do some people wear sun glasses on their head in clubs? Do they think it makes them look cool or something?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol ive never seen that but ive seen people wear scarves! next time laugh in their face!
    Originally posted by lipsy
    lol ive never seen that but ive seen people wear scarves! next time laugh in their face!

Aye!

I saw far too many people with t-shirts and scarves on last night :/ It wasn't like they were just hanging there either, they had them tied waaay too tight.
    Scarves are fucking ace (not around the head though, if that's what you're implying)!

Either way, sunglasses inside, or on top of a cap turned backwards is horrible.
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Scarves are fucking ace (not around the head though, if that's what you're implying)!

In a club with tonsa people so it's way too warm? You just look like a tit tbh :p Infact so does anyone who wears it indoors with just a t-shirt on :/
    No no no...I saw this lady wearing sunglasses AT 11PM!!:eek2:

COME ON PEOPLE!!! WHEN ITS DARK OUTSIDE,PUT THE SUNGLASSES..........AWAY!! :mad: :mad: me and my friends passed her and were saying to eachother "Man, it sure is bright out here. I wish I would have brought my sunglasses and sun block" :rolleyes: Needless to say, after she passed us, we turned around and saw her take them off. :D That day, the world became a better place :lol::p