Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cool?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why do some people wear sun glasses on their head in clubs? Do they think it makes them look cool or something?

Comments

• Options
    lol ive never seen that but ive seen people wear scarves! next time laugh in their face!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    lol ive never seen that but ive seen people wear scarves! next time laugh in their face!

Aye!

I saw far too many people with t-shirts and scarves on last night :/ It wasn't like they were just hanging there either, they had them tied waaay too tight.
  • Options
    Scarves are fucking ace (not around the head though, if that's what you're implying)!

Either way, sunglasses inside, or on top of a cap turned backwards is horrible.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Scarves are fucking ace (not around the head though, if that's what you're implying)!

In a club with tonsa people so it's way too warm? You just look like a tit tbh :p Infact so does anyone who wears it indoors with just a t-shirt on :/
  • Options
    No no no...I saw this lady wearing sunglasses AT 11PM!!:eek2:

COME ON PEOPLE!!! WHEN ITS DARK OUTSIDE,PUT THE SUNGLASSES..........AWAY!! :mad: :mad: me and my friends passed her and were saying to eachother "Man, it sure is bright out here. I wish I would have brought my sunglasses and sun block" :rolleyes: Needless to say, after she passed us, we turned around and saw her take them off. :D That day, the world became a better place :lol::p