Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bongbudda Vs. TalktoFrank Vol. 3

As you regulars will know TalktoFrank is a piss awful attempt at drugs education that will do far more harm than good because of all the errors in it.

I have been writing to the person in charge a Ms. Caroline Flint MP for Don Valley. (Under secretary for State) for some time now to get these mistakes changed.

I have recently been palmed off onto the 'communications team' because Ms. Flint doesnt want to deal with me anymore. And my "potential" errors are being passed to the web team.

Well, this is NO where near good enough, there are still at least a dozen major mistakes. Some of which could well cost someone their life.

So, my letters and protests will continue, I just thought I would give you a little up-date.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Stonewalled Bong? Would you consider writing to expert groups in the field, show them the mistakes, and ask them to advocate on your behalf? They can't ignore that, surely?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No no no, you under estimate me Ladyjade, they may well be attempting to palm me off on underlings but that is a sorry mistake. I am already working on my MP, who is pretty big in the Labour party (not PM or anything) to work on my behalf.

That and I am in the process of contacting people like Drugscope to see what their view is.

This is no where near the end of the options I have got up my sleave. They will not get rid of me that easily.

I'll let this small insult pass LadyJade as you dont really know me.
  • Options
    Bloody hell Bong I was just trying to be helpful.

I feel so inadequate *sniffs*
  • Options
    I know LadyJade, I wasnt really trying to have a go, it is a good idea.

I'm quite getting into it actually, taking on the Government, once I have succeded with this I may well start a revolution, I quite fancy being dictator.
  • Options
    I think you would make a very good dictator :yes:
  • Options
    Thank you, although I dont really want to talk about my plans as then I'll loose the element of surprise. I'll just say when the day comes, you'll know, the change over will be swift, bloodless and glorious.

It will be sooner than you think, prepare for The Future.
  • Options
    You really hate talk to frank don't you? ever see the ad for it? ..1 in 3 teens have tried drugs...talk to frank. Fuck off frank you worthless piece of shite spreading bullshit, we need some proper truth about drugs, you just know for a fact that whoever makes the bullshit info about drugs has never taken anything.
  • Options
    I just see it as a huge waste, it could have been good, or even average with not much effort.

Insted millions have been wasted on advice that could kill people.
  • Options
    Good for you trying to correct this bong.. as you said their mistakes could cost lives, i just really hope they stop being so pompus and take you as seriously as they should and stop palming you off before anything happens.. government people... *shudders*
  • Options
    The next Hitler.
  • Options
    Hitler didn't have an ugly cat though, did he? And I think it's great how you're pushing this bong, the government have fucked up too many times, and this is one that could have serious repercussions.
  • Options
    I don't know if he had an ugly cat or not but he was ugly anyway, the rotten Nazi.
  • Options
    I'm not ugly and niether is my cat, I dont want to argue with you and z0ma, that foul git is quite enough.

I wasnt thinking of going for all out nasty dictatorship, I just want to show the people what they want because most of them are too stupid to understand. None of this pandering to the voters, the people will get whats best for them.
  • Options
    Well, I fell out with you because you are the mods choice, and I'm obviously not (the threads about thesite not working, you got a reply and I didn't:( ), so I'm on z0ma's side now. So ner. :p
  • Options
    Hitler :confused: I imagined a benevolent dictator, something like those propaganda pictures of Chairman Mao in fields of flowers with small children and animals frolicking..... But perhaps that was just me........
  • Options
    I look quite good in red too, so I think that works.

Democracy is rubbish, would you trust a general member of the public to understand complex economics? Or maybe the criminal justice system? Of course you wouldnt.
    Thats why we need to do away with this letting the voters decide non sense and put me in charge.

KingofGlasgow; the reason I got a response and you didnt was because I am a force on these boards, I have power, I have pictures of the mods.
  • Options
    Really??? Now you are scaring me.........
  • Options
    Hi all, once again... Budda, good to see you are still fighting... been quiet recently, working loads, lots of over time, lots of cash... See you round :)
  • Options
    Good to see you back Eul, its always good to have a The Rock represented here.

LadyJade, I dont want to name names or anything, it would be unseemly. Just remember what I said a while ago about mixing with powerful people and we'll say no more about it.
  • Options
    Too true, I'll represent this Rock till the day I die.... now to end this takeover :p

Cyas
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    LadyJade, I dont want to name names or anything, it would be unseemly. Just remember what I said a while ago about mixing with powerful people and we'll say no more about it.

:nervous:
  • Options
    Come on bongbudda, hurry up with this reply! :D
  • Options
    Dont feel threatened LadyJade, I like you, I'd never show the pics publicly.
  • Options
    I thought it was going to be an update on talk to frank :(
  • Options
    :yes: i think what you're doing is really good, coz TTF is just utter wank. It really does suck. Damned Govt.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Dont feel threatened LadyJade, I like you, I'd never show the pics publicly.

Well that's alright then. I'd better not do anything to make you mad, I have my reputation to consider..........

And Doofay, stop being such a spoil sport. We are just having an 'its Thursday but kinda Friday double bank holiday can't be arsed doing anything at work' kind of conversation.
  • Options
    I have decided not to post the letters on an open forum anymore for somewhat obvious reasons.

However I will tell you that my points are supposed to be being given to the web team and they will have a look at them.

And as I said I'm in the process of writing to Drugscope, my MP, and this communications team woman.

I'll let you know how I get on.

And bring on the revolution!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyJade
    And Doofay, stop being such a spoil sport. We are just having an 'its Thursday but kinda Friday double bank holiday can't be arsed doing anything at work' kind of conversation.

I'M TELLING DOM!!!
  • Options
    Dom's not here right now, you grass.
  • Options
    Erm... Susie?

Grass, how appropriate for this forum :p