Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

somethings new

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can anyone sugest something:

not e's because i know how much they fuck you up and not coke or herion.

but,

i want the euphoria
i want the stoneyness
i want the uplift
i not want a energy rush
and some thing that's reasonable to get?

in my condition it might not be a great idea but i can always give it a go.

Luby

Comments

• Options
    Re: Re: somethings new
    Originally posted by rachie004
    uhm... what?

Didnt you know once you develop a E addiction your life goes down the shitter ;):p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: somethings new
    :crazyeyes Holy shit! no way?

*starts rocking backward and forward*

:lol::p

how did you not know that even luby did :rolleyes: :p

luby why dont you do speed? i wouldnt recommend it though, way more damaging then what E will ever be!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: somethings new
    shoosh don't say that...

:heart: speed

billy whizz is in the house aka rachie

i do like the high i get from speed but its one of them drugs where if you do too much you will NOT get to sleep and your be fucked for the next day!!!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: somethings new
    which could be said the same for pills aswell..

I'm not that fussy about the effects of speed (as in the high or whatever) it's something I enjoy doing.. the rolling of the paper, the snorting, the lovely lovely feeling you get down the back of your throat *sigh* :heart::love:

Dont you bomb speed then? i usually do, when i used to snort speed i found it used to make me feel more confident which i guess was kinda cool! When you bomb speed the effects last longer though.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: somethings new
    bomb? thats where you wrap it up and then swallow yes? :confused: I've never done it like that, the first time I did it I was offered that way of doing it, but I said I'd rather snort it :p

:chin: lasts longer? how much longer? are you talking like on the same level as a night on pills or.... :confused:

yeah i meant swallowing, i guess if you have a decent sized bomb you`d last for a couple of hours but normally i drop a bomb every couple of hours..

The high for me makes everything go in fast forward, makes me talk loads too sometimes i can be really in ya face and loving it, i can talk shit and not care....

speed is nowhere near the same high you can get off pills, but actually saying that to me pills is not pills anymore because the quality is so shite nowadays, most of the people that take them dont do it for the experience anymore its just lets bosh as many as i can and see how fucked i can get.

Going back in the mid 90s to 96 - 97 you used to take a couple and learn something about yourself, you used to have the night of your life just off a couple maybe even 1 sadly them days are long gone :(

PILL MANUFACTERERS SORT IT OUT :mad:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: somethings new
    I suppose it's the same attitude people will take to when they go out an drink.. lets not bother going out to have a good time.. lets just see how shit faced we can get then puke on each other on the way home

:mad:

So far so good for me... but the last time I took pills *rememebers last weekend :love: * I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the previous time.. I was more dopey then anything.. couldn't remember what the thing I had in my hand was.. and I managed to smoke my way through a pack of 20 :yuck:
    ... I was sick too :( which I didn't think I was going to mind that much because I got told it would bring you up loads quicker, but I just puked the last pill I took :(

.. what was I meant to be rambling about? oh yeah bombs.. in relation to the size of a pill how big would you say they would have to be or could you just drop loads of little ones in one go?

your description of your pills experience from last week sums up what they have come down to now.

say if you got a 8th of billy you could just make a bomb about half the size of a pea, stick it in a rizla and bang it down ya throat and wait a lil bit see how you feel then keep topping up every hour or so if you wish..... really depends how high you wanna get, and most importantly are you bothered about sleeping that night!!!
  • Options
    but speed gives you energy right?

i don't want energy
  • Options
    Originally posted by luby
    but speed gives you energy right?

i don't want energy

To be quite honest im not sure what you could do, you`ve ruled out pills and speed, i`ve never actually done this not sure if you could get it or not but there is ketamine...... not quite sure what that stuff entails but i known people that have done it and it is meant to be quite mad!
  • Options
    I think its important to remember the difference between doing 'pills' and taking MDMA.

You comment about you wanting the stoniness, but you shouldnt be getting that from MDMA anyway, it should be a light experience. The stoniness only comes from MDA and from MDEA.

I would sort of suggest mushies, but they are quite different, and if you are looking for a replacement for MDMA, well there isnt one, except maybe FLEA, but if you can really find that I will eat my hat, even though I dont have one, I will go out, buy and hat then eat it.

You do NOT have to fuck yourself up on pills, IF you over use then it can happen, but if you use safely then it doesnt have to happen.

For gods sake look after yourselfs people!!
  • Options
    well i use half a rizla paper or when i dont have rizla i usually use Bit of bogroll LMAO..... not good to swallow but fuck it as long as i get the buzz who cares....

when did you last do pills before last weekend? keep in mind your serotonin supplies take up to 2 weeks to be replenished so if you did them before that might explain why you didnt feel the hit you wanted...
  • Options
    with response to the original topic of the thread:

Cannibus?
  • Options
    Bongbudda what depresses me is the fact that proper MDMA doesnt seem to be out there anymore, are them days long gone? i`d be quite happy to pay a tenner each for my pills again.
  • Options
    I'm sorry digital, but a set figure like that is bollox, there really is not way of telling when you are back to the levels you were before. It varies a lot with your mood and the time of the day so to give a figure of two weeks is misleading.

Everything I have read has suggested that you need a month between each MDMA dose to get the best effect.
  • Options
    Well im sure i read somewhere that serotonin supplies take 2 weeks to be replenished after a night on ecstasy? were not talking about someone that cains loads and loads just a average user...
  • Options
    Everyones different, there are NO normal levels of seritonin, no-one really understands how the whole system works anyway, so in real terms to play with it is somewhat risky.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Everyones different, there are NO normal levels of seritonin, no-one really understands how the whole system works anyway, so in real terms to play with it is somewhat risky.

i do agree though, if you have seriously low serotonin levels to start with (which would make u quite depressed) then had a night on the Es it probably would take a month for serotonin to go back to decent levels... it all makes sense but what do we know!

Same with neurotoxicity very little is known hopefully in a few years they may find out the answers but to us whats done is done no turning back the clock whatever they find out.
  • Options
    a couple of months.. it's only something I get to do every 8 weeks or so, but last weekend I had the opportunity to do them twice but because I'd had a few drinks throughout the day I turned it down :angel: so I now have to babysit whats left until next time

god you are a good girl... what stamp is on the pill out of curiosity?
  • Options
    lots of you are saying e's and stuff,

i want to stay away from that as i know i have a bad reaction to it
  • Options
    lots of you are saying e's and stuff,

i want to stay away from that as i know i have a bad reaction to it

i think i read somewhere you was 15 or something? if you are personally i think you should just stick to cannabis best not to fool about with your brain too much when at a young age.
  • Options
    How do you know you would have a bad reaction on it if you have never tried it before?

I would say mushrooms as well or how about salvia? There's quite a few things that can be bought in head shops or there's acid if you can get it.

Talking about serotonin, in the past week i've taken yokes 3 times, there were a few parties on and events and such and here are people talking about taking them every 8 weeks, i know it's the way people are meant to take them but you know how it goes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Talking about serotonin, in the past week i've taken yokes 3 times, there were a few parties on and events and such and here are people talking about taking them every 8 weeks, i know it's the way people are meant to take them but you know how it goes.

Yeah years ago i sometimes done em about 3 times a week when i was partying.... i`d stop though mate cos you will lose the magic and once its gone its gone.
  • Options
    red bull :D

i haven't seen them in a year now, i want them bad (the one's i had anyway), as for luby, GHB maybe.
  • Options
    so salvia, mushies, acid, ketamine, GHB

now narrow it down
  • Options
    If that was me and i could get all them drugs which i can't just now i would try the acid, ketamine and GHB, no need for salvia, it was shite and mushrooms are good and easily got.

Are you only looking for one to try?

If so Mushrooms, first anyway.
  • Options
    To be honest I think you'll have to just experiment until you find the effects you like. Different drugs effect people differently, it's all down to preference.

Saying that, i've just looked at your Faceparty profile which says you are only 16, and as others have said i'd stay clear of the harder stuff until your older. Your faceparty also says about depression, and so I don't think it's a good idea to start experimenting with drugs as I doubt they'll help the situation. And another thing, (Sorry to put a downer on everything) but your statement about pills 'fucking you up' seem as though you don't have a great knowledge of drugs which is slightly worrying.
  • Options
    a friend of mine got really fucked up after useing e's for a long time. and i wouldn't want to go down that road.
  • Options
    a friend of mine got really fucked up after useing e's for a long time. and i wouldn't want to go down that road.

Care to elaborate a bit more?
  • Options
    You could say that about any drug. You can get really 'fucked up' on any drug if you misuse it. All drugs are going to have their effects on mental and physcal health, but the majority of drugs can be used safely.

:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    Bongbudda what depresses me is the fact that proper MDMA doesnt seem to be out there anymore

Theres shitloads around at the moment. Proper crystal MDMA around £50/gram.
  • Options
    muchos good point!

for the attention of luby: bongbudda's thread

Indeed, Luby is 14 I believe. Also if you seek out drugs to escape your problems it can be a dangerous game to play.

Susie :eek: