Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

somethings new

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ummm, i didn't think about it like that, but that would be just what i would be doing. i'll stick to weed, (which is very very little, once every 2 weeks or so), untill i'm a bit better.

thanks for the suggestions though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blagsta
    Theres shitloads around at the moment. Proper crystal MDMA around £50/gram.

yes i am aware of MDMA powder but my point being is if you are buying ecstasy tablets which is MDMA you should be getting just that, not everyone can get MDMA powder especially not down here you cant.

i`m not a idiot i know because its illegal there is no quality control and what not but i still think street ecstasy tablets are shite now compared to a few years back and i cant see them ever improving whilst manufacterers think profit and dont take pride in what they produce.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    well i use half a rizla paper or when i dont have rizla i usually use Bit of bogroll LMAO..... not good to swallow but fuck it as long as i get the buzz who cares....

:lol: you make me laugh! Digital ~ when you resort to using bog roll to make a bomb, you really can call yourself a druggy.

No credit card to sniff off, and no rizzla to wrap to a bomb in rave toilets have left me pouring a bag of speed on to my tongue, see if i had your brains ... :p would used bog roll! Saved myself the heaving! :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    :lol: you make me laugh! Digital ~ when you resort to using bog roll to make a bomb, you really can call yourself a druggy.

No credit card to sniff off, and no rizzla to wrap to a bomb in rave toilets have left me pouring a bag of speed on to my tongue, see if i had your brains ... :p would used bog roll! Saved myself the heaving! :yuck:

yeah and you thought bog roll was just to wipe ya ass with... WRONG!!!! :lol:

a tip i`d like to pass on, it is fairly obvious but ya know.... dont use too much just try and use the bare minimum because the bog roll will start to unwrap soon as its in your mouth which will make it harder to swallow..... so yeah make sure u make it nice and small and tight..

my bogroll tip of the day!

:lol:
  • Options
    Well done for your pearls of advice.. :D

Mind you.... i dont think ive been to more than 2 raves where ive SEEN bog roll in the loos past 10:00!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Well done for your pearls of advice.. :D

Mind you.... i dont think ive been to more than 2 raves where ive SEEN bog roll in the loos bas 10:00!

well maybe all the ravers are using it all to bomb their gear with.

Or there is a elite few who have a bad case of pill/speed induced shits before 10 :lol:
  • Options
    lol i think the latter is more likely!
  • Options
    There are good pills out there, the problem is the market has of late been bothered by only one thing PRICE.

People are getting arsey about paying more than 2 pounds a pill, this means the makers push down the amount of MDMA and the quality and sell them at bargin basement prices.

However, most pills these days are MDMA, there really isnt a great deal of MDA pills on the market and I havent heard of MDEA being around for ages. But, its poorly made MDMA with traces of MDA left, which leads to that out of it, fucked up, 'mashed' type effect. Which is sadly what a lot of people want.

I know people who when they get real MDMA feel ripped off, its not as much bang for the buck, as the saying goes. If you just want to get fucked its not a great drug to chose.

As Blagsta says there is crystal around, its just a little harder to get, and it is a little pricey, though highly worth it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I know people who when they get real MDMA feel ripped off, its not as much bang for the buck, as the saying goes. If you just want to get fucked its not a great drug to chose.

Yeah, I reckon most people have never had much pure MDMA and when they do, some people reckon its crap. MDMA doesn't get you mashed/fucked (unless you do shitloads), its a much cleaner more subtle feeling.
  • Options
    I think you can hear in the kind of terms people use when they go out the type of pill they are looking for even if they do complain about it not being the way it used to be;

fucked, twisted, mashed, monged, stoned...the list goes on.

How often do you hear some one say "I went out on Friday and got nicely high"? You dont, people just want to get as fucked as possible.
  • Options
    Yes people want to get fucked up, why would they not? I'm sure everyone on these drugs board has been 'fucked up' before and will more than likely continue to do so on a weekly basis.

People go out at the weekends, take their drugs, drink their drink and then go through the week again and do it all again at the weekend, it's the way it goes.
  • Options
    Getting "fucked up" and getting "loved up/E'd up" are different.
  • Options
    I just think going out with the pure intention of getting 'fucked' is a waste, you dont actually enjoy yourself as much, you end up forgeting most of the night and stumble around looking an arse.

However going out to get loved up or high is much more enjoyable, in my opinion.

And as Blagsta said MDMA isnt really a drug to get fucked up on anyway.