Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls - How do u like your willys

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So you'd oppose Jewish and Muslim parents who'd do it??
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    The ones that say theyd prefer a circumcised penis, If you had a baby son, would you actually take them to have their penis operated on? I just cant imagine someone putting your precious baby through an operation that wasnt even necessary. I find the thought quite upsetting

I do prefer that, but i would never put my baby through it if it wasnt neccessary, ie that it wasnt endangering their health. I see no reason why they should go through it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    I do prefer that, but i would never put my baby through it if it wasnt neccessary, ie that it wasnt endangering their health. I see no reason why they should go through it.

Either way, I can confirm that the baby doesn't remember it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

I cut my finger off when i was a baby. I dont remember it, but im pretty sure it hurt and i was distressed at the time :p
  • Options

...of course not, but also it is proven that this operation is the first shock the baby will encounter in its life and MIGHT have a big influence towards its mental development.
    also I think it doesn't matter if you remember it or not. I surely don't remember all painful moments in my life but still at that time it hurt like hell!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by the sole liber

I would and do.
  • Options
    Nobody remembers early babyhood. Doesnt mean its OK to abuse babies though does it?
  • Options
    Originally posted by the sole liber

definately!
    especially the more extreme muslims that circumsize their girls!
    those people should be shot! (not muslims but people who C. their daughters)

because those girls will NEVER in their lives know sexual pleasure!!!
  • Options
    Ok boys and girls, its time for uncle boyo to tell ya the truth about circumsision soon after birth.
    Well.........

The nerve endings arnt properly developed, therfore they dont use anasetic (sp) and just chope the end off! Therfore the "risk" is greatly reduced, but you can still get infections! :eek: :eek: :mad:

Bopz
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Nobody remembers early babyhood. Doesnt mean its OK to abuse babies though does it?

I was stating a fact. It didn't "harm" me. Rabbiting on about abuse is a straw man argument.
  • Options
    maybe its because of where i live but i've never thought circimusision to be a bad thing. its common and i've never heard one person who sees it as a form of abuse or as a bad thing. in fact, i've never heard a debat over the pros and cons of it. in fact the only thing i've ever heard about is is the random comedian jokes about how uncut looks funny.
  • Options
    ...imo cut should look funny :p
  • Options
    When its up i cant tell the difference
  • Options
    Originally posted by FLX
    whew :eek: ...are there ones like this?!

From my experience, yes. I never know how far I can pull the skin without hurting the guy, can't get at the head of his penis to give it some tongue action .... and there is always that worry that if they can't get it back when hard, how easy is it for them to keep themselves clean? In this instance, a circumcised penis is better (for me).
  • Options
    I've only ever been with uncut guys, well, I've only 'been with' 1, and all the other guys I've had that kind of contact with were all uncut, and personally, I like them, there's a little more friction for them when you're doing stuff, and you can do that 'twist at the tip' technique, which I imagine wouldn't be possible without a foreskin. My boyf LOVES that!
  • Options
    Run that buy me again...i want to learn that...
  • Options
    I can honestly say that it doesn't make much difference. I've been with one bloke who was cut and i actually really didn't notice the difference until i tried to wank him off, in which case it's a little more difficult - less skin to slide up and down etc. *shrugs* As long as it's clean i'm not too bothered whether it's cut or uncut.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan
    From my experience, yes. I never know how far I can pull the skin without hurting the guy, can't get at the head of his penis to give it some tongue action .... and there is always that worry that if they can't get it back when hard, how easy is it for them to keep themselves clean? In this instance, a circumcised penis is better (for me).

can't get it back when hard?! isn't it supposed to roll back automatically while willy is hardening/getting bigger?

if not then it would be a medical issue and should be cut, no? like when you can't roll it back properly to uncover the head.
    how is it possible to have intercourse with the foreskin still covering the head anyways?

I'm so confused now :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    six and half a dozen really :)
    You like that many willies? :eek2: :D
  • Options
    Zella, the 'twist at the top' thing is something I found in a book called "How to be a great lover" by Lou Paget- she calls it the 'Ode to Bryan' cos her gay friend Bryan told her about it, what you do is:
    The guy is lying back, but is propped up so he can see what you're doing (it always helps), you're sitting between his legs, facing him, make sure you've got some lube on your hands.
    Hold him in one hand at the base with your palm facing away from you, your thumb and index finger should be nestling in his pubes (your pinkie is furthest up)- (this is really hard to describe- in the book they have pictures!)
    Make sure your wrist is flexed back, as you'll need to twist it around later.
    Move your hand up the shaft, and when you get to the top, unflex your wrist, twisting his foreskin around (not too far) then slide your palm over the head around to the other side so your palm is now facing you, and slide back down, as your hand reaches the bottom, your other hand starts again, work up a rhythm, it ought to be good.
    The great thing about this is he cant do it to himself! Apparently a guy will never ever want to leave you if you get this right!
    I hope I've described this clearly enough- just ask if you're not sure- I know it sounds complicated!
    Is there a 'sharing techniques' thread? that'd be great!
    Freyja
  • Options
    Originally posted by Freyja
    'Ode to Bryan'

:lol: I didnt even need to read the whole thing now youve said that
  • Options
    Originally posted by Freyja
    Is there a 'sharing techniques' thread? that'd be great!

Now ive read it all i saw this ^^^ Why dont you make one?
  • Options
    I have done. I put the Ode to Bryan on it as a starter.
  • Options
    I was stating a fact. It didn't "harm" me. Rabbiting on about abuse is a straw man argument.

:o It has obviously greatly scarred you and your emotional development. I often have nightmares about having my foreskin removed. Then I lie in bed crying wishing I had a little bit of extra skin around my penis. :rolleyes: :p

I have never seen an uncut penis though. What is foreskin like?
  • Options
    havin never seen one myself i can be sure but i would imagine it looks like it aint there cos its been chopped off? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    havin never seen one myself i can be sure but i would imagine it looks like it aint there cos its been chopped off? :p

silky smooth
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    :o It has obviously greatly scarred you and your emotional development. I often have nightmares about having my foreskin removed. Then I lie in bed crying wishing I had a little bit of extra skin around my penis. :rolleyes: :p

I have never seen an uncut penis though. What is foreskin like?

I'm sure if you look really really hard you can find some on the internet....
  • Options
    Originally posted by FLX
    can't get it back when hard?! isn't it supposed to roll back automatically while willy is hardening/getting bigger?

if not then it would be a medical issue and should be cut, no? like when you can't roll it back properly to uncover the head.
    how is it possible to have intercourse with the foreskin still covering the head anyways?

I'm so confused now :confused:

The foreskin is supposed to pull back for an erection but for many people, it doesn't. I think it's because of this that I have noticed they tend to take a lot longer to cum because of it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan
    The foreskin is supposed to pull back for an erection but for many people, it doesn't. I think it's because of this that I have noticed they tend to take a lot longer to cum because of it.

If the foreskin doesn't pull back then that is a medical problem, and circumcision is normally the option.

Cicumcised men take longer to come because the sensitive tip of the penis is made less sensitive by continual rubbing against underwear and other clothing. The forsekin is designed to protect the head of the penis, so without it the skin is coarsed slightly and is made less sensitive.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    If the foreskin doesn't pull back then that is a medical problem, and circumcision is normally the option.

Cicumcised men take longer to come because the sensitive tip of the penis is made less sensitive by continual rubbing against underwear and other clothing. The forsekin is designed to protect the head of the penis, so without it the skin is coarsed slightly and is made less sensitive.

Mine's like that and it worried me, I was concerned I was a freak, and thus it hindered my sexual exploration for a couple of years, until I became comfortable enough with a girlfriend to let her in on my problem.

The foreskin will move over the head when my penis isn't erect but when it is erect the opening is too small so cleaning's not an issue, you just clean when you don't have an erection and although I don't have a comparison the sex is pretty good too.

I went to my GP to discuss it thinking I can a condition called phimosis and had a wonderful and not at all embarassing physical examination :(, he said I could elect to have a circumcision but having frequent sex would probably sort it by itself. Best treatment ever. Hasn't worked but still.

I'm scared of surgery, and pain and medical blunders. I'll need to get over it if I ever want a blowjob. To the best of my knowledge it just ain't possible. :chin: