Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls - How do u like your willys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Girls

Do u prefer your partners willy to be either

* Circumcised

** Not Circumcised

*** Don't Care?

Comments

• Options
    you could have done a poll:p

And i like non, cos that way its easier to toss off
  • Options
    About half the guys iv been with have been circumcised, not really taken that much notice. however, my current boyfriend is the guy iv "been with" more than anyone, and I prefer givin him head because he is circumcised, don't know its just so much nicer, not much chance of nasty surprises!
  • Options
    Does anyone know the number of blokes who have had "the chop". I heard somewhere it was 10% then somewhere else it was 40%. But if half the guys leese has been with are, it must be about 50%?????????? :eek2:

Bopz
  • Options
    ive never had a circumcised willy :( whats it like
  • Options
    But would that necessarily be representative of the male population...?

Well it depends how many guys shes been with! :naughty: Not that i'm impling anything!

Bopz
  • Options
    it doesn't make much difference either way.
  • Options
    I've only been with uncircumsized - and I think it's spiffing. :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    I've only been with uncircumsized

Me too :chin:
  • Options
    i've never even seen an uncut and that says alot...... so i like cut, and really... personally, being in a country where like most are, i dont really wanna see an uncut... not that i dont want to see it, i just perfer the look of the others. yea. thats waht i ment.
  • Options

* personally I like circumsized and I've had a few of both.... its more cleanly and has a nicer/sexier appearance...other wise the extra skin tends to freak me out a little...sorry guys!

<3ME
  • Options
    Originally posted by leese
    not much chance of nasty surprises!

It doesn't matter if a guy is circumcised or not, if he don't wash his nob it's not going to be nice.

I think people who circumcise their children without any good MEDICAL reason should be jailed and have their kids taken off them.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Originally posted by Bopperz
    Does anyone know the number of blokes who have had "the chop". I heard somewhere it was 10% then somewhere else it was 40%. But if half the guys leese has been with are, it must be about 50%?????????? :eek2:

Bopz

Hiya,
    There's some stats info about circumcision here. Basically in Britain, having an being un-circumcised is not un-common. Actually, according the British National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles carried out in 2000 around 16% of men in Britain aged 16 to 44 said that they were circumcised.

It is much more common in America so if you're from the US then the situation may seem different.

CB
  • Options
    Never been with a guy who is circumsized, though think I would prefer it - More hygenic, aint it?
  • Options
    i personally prefer uncirmcumcised. Ive only been with one circumcised bloke and it looked horrid. I agree with Kermit that its abuse to circumcise boys with no medical reason, but i probably wouldnt agree that they should be jailed and have their children removed. I do think that it shouldnt be the done thing, as its barbaric. I think most guys in Britain havent been circumcised thankfully.
  • Options
    no, they should be jailed!

foreskin does NOT have anything to do with hygene!
    it's just the churches that tell you this crap to justify their fucked up traditions!
    (sorry about that! but imo circumcision is the one of the worst things you could do to your child! at least ask your kid before you do it!)

and guess where the "dirt" goes if circumsized guys are less hygenic than non-circumcised guys!
    in their pants!!!

really, if you shower every now and then there is absolutely no problem with a foreskin!
    plus you get the "more elasticity" & "more pleasure" bonus :)

AND: circumsized guys will never get to see the "snake coming out of its cave" unless they have a non-c'd gay friend. :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I prefer mine green with yellow spots.
  • Options
    Re: Girls - How do u like your willys
    Originally posted by made in england
    Girls

Do u prefer your partners willy to be either

* Circumcised

** Not Circumcised

i think the key to good oral sex is GOOD HYGIENE - make sure you have not weed after cleaning your willy and before oral sex then it would not matter circumcised or not
    I usually shower before sex so i can feel confident and fuck like a dog :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    six and half a dozen really :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I prefer mine green with yellow spots.

:eek2: :lol:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    :eek2: :lol:

I'm picky with my penises thank you.

Unlike some people! :naughty::p
  • Options
    Re: *
    Originally posted by SexyCandi04
    * personally I like circumsized and I've had a few of both.... its more cleanly and has a nicer/sexier appearance...other wise the extra skin tends to freak me out a little...sorry guys!

<3ME

agreed :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    I think people who circumcise their children without any good MEDICAL reason should be jailed and have their kids taken off them.

I don't see how you could possibly justify that.
  • Options
    I've only ever been with non circumcised men so I couldn't really comment...so maybe I shouldn't...oops I already did :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    I don't see how you could possibly justify that.

I was over-exaggerating to prove a point, but circumcision IS barbaric and backward unless there is a good medical reason (which there sometimes is, if the foreskin is too tight).

People may feel free to disagree, but it is mutilating a child for nop good reason, and without the consent of the child (obviously). Simple as.

Circumcision is not more hygienic- only uncircumcised boys who don't wash have a problem with cleanliness and, as I said, would you want to go with a guy who doesn't wash his dick regardless of whether he has a foreskin or not?
  • Options
    My current and only sexual partner has an uncircumsised penis and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's lovely :D
  • Options
    If uncircumcised willies are cleaned properly every day, they are no less 'hygenic' than a circumcised one. However, a circumcised willy does look cleaner at any given time because any secretions are absorbed by the man's underwear. They do still need a daily wash as does an uncircumcised willy but they do not begin to smell as quickly. Personally, I prefer either circumcised willies or uncircumcised willies where the foreskin retracts properly when erect .... I'm not keen on willies where the foreskin stays over the head when erect ....
  • Options
    i like mine Big and uncut - just seems nicer when your playing :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan
    I'm not keen on willies where the foreskin stays over the head when erect ....

whew :eek: ...are there ones like this?!
  • Options
    This is an odd thread. Surely the type you prefer is the one that your bloke has at the time. He's not that likely to change, after all :crazyeyes
  • Options
    The ones that say theyd prefer a circumcised penis, If you had a baby son, would you actually take them to have their penis operated on? I just cant imagine someone putting your precious baby through an operation that wasnt even necessary. I find the thought quite upsetting