Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How old were you when you first had sex????

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lipsy
    you don't have to be 18 to have a loving relationship. you can be in one when you're 15/16. is it still 'worrying' then?

I just dont like the idea of people who are still children having sex, especially if its just some fling. I just dont get it at all, why do kids want to lose their virginity so quickly nowadays, i mean back in my day when wheels were square
    Originally posted by hybrid

alright grandad?

however, I'm still gagging for it :naughty:

You young whippersnapper.

I guess im just a bit traditional in my ways. I could have had sex with my first gf, last decemeber, she was pushing me for it after 2 weeks. I didnt do it of course but i let her push me to a certain extent, and to be honest i regret that even. Guess it serves me right for having my first relationship with a girl 18 months older than me huh.
  • Options
    I completely agree about people doing it when they're too young, but when do people become old enough? Its very subjective and I think thats why the age of consent is argued over- some people are ready to have a relationship on that level when they're 15, some aren't until they're in their 20s, its a matter of choice.
    If someone decides that they want to, whatever their age, if they know what it is they're letting themselves in for- a whole new dimension of a relationship- then I can't see anything wrong with it.
    What I think is awful is when people let themselves be persuaded, when they don't really want to, or don't actually know how much it'll affect them, I mean, it actually changed me, not just my relationship with my boyf'.
    Also I know people who did it, not under pressure, not in innocence, but just with the wrong person, and they didn't really get anything out of it- it must be awful to remember your first time as "Not that special"
    Basically I think that age is irrelevant, but its important to be ready for it, knowing what you're doing, and with someone you're not going to resent/forget/hate/any other negative feeling.
    Of course it can be fine without this stuff, this is just an ideal situation!
    Sorry- I'm rambling- I'll shut up now!
    Freyja
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    how old were you when you first saw this thread?

:D:D:D

Am I going to be the youngest again? I started working, drinking and doing drugs before anyone else I know... Sex too?

And now I'm unemployed, I don't drink and don't do drugs (this last thing since I was 17). No I haven´t had sex for ages either... :crying:

I was 13, she was 26. Now I'm 22. Do I regret it? NO WAY! But I always think "hmm, they are too young to be doing that at the back of the bus, I better watch to make sure nothing bad happens". Double standards, as usual.
  • Options
    Originally posted by xicoperez

But I always think "hmm, they are too young to be doing that at the back of the bus, I better watch to make sure nothing bad happens". Double standards, as usual.

double standards? or just enjoy watching cos it makes you horny? :naughty::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by xicoperez

Am I going to be the youngest again? I started working, drinking and doing drugs before anyone else I know... Sex too?

And now I'm unemployed, I don't drink and don't do drugs (this last thing since I was 17). No I haven´t had sex for ages either... :crying:

I was 13, she was 26. Now I'm 22. Do I regret it? NO WAY! But I always think "hmm, they are too young to be doing that at the back of the bus, I better watch to make sure nothing bad happens". Double standards, as usual.

Urgh. That must have been some fucked up slut.
  • Options
    I'm really can't remember. think it was 16 or 17. not sure.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Urgh. That must have been some fucked up slut.

She is a very nice girl, and a good friend. Very, very sexy...
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I was 17 when Im lost my virginity and Im still 17 now.
  • Options
    I lost it at 17, to my first, and so far only love. It was ok, although I admit to not lasting long (about 2 and a half minutes). We had a bit of foreplay, and, well, I enjoyed it. She was 19, and had three prior partners, and due to the fact we loved each other, she understood the nerves and things led on from there onto a very good sexual relationship.

As is always said, 'There's nothing like a good woman. Well, there is, but mine's got a puncture'
  • Options
  • Options
    I was 19 :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I was 19 and it was with my Brazilian boyfriend who I was totally in love with. It felt emotionally perfect. I know I'll never regret it.
  • Options
    i was 16. tipsy and horny. and the guy was hot as hell, in my opinion at least. i thought it was just going to be a one night stand and felt kinda bad afterwards, but i ended up having a 2 1/2 year on and off relationship with him.
  • Options
    I'm still a virgin.