Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Webcam fun

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Well how i see it is that if i can only attract an 'old perv' then it says a lot for my body.
    Theres no way a horrible, greasy slimeball (cos thats what they probably are) is gonna sit wanking whilst hes watching me :yuck:
    You may not get off on it, but some people do. Some people enjoy, and revel in the dirtyness, at the thought of being watched. And some get off even more at the thought of that person being some sort of perv. Not everybody thinks of Chipendales you know.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    You may not get off on it, but some people do. Some people enjoy, and revel in the dirtyness, at the thought of being watched. And some get off even more at the thought of that person being some sort of perv. Not everybody thinks of Chipendales you know.

Obviously they do, just when they are youngish then they need to be careful.

I was once round my mates house and she had a webcam and went to this site where you could watch people so we did for a laugh. Really i have never laughed so much in my whole life, we told them we didnt have a cam and we told them what they wanted to hear (via messages), we then got them going and they beleived everything we said, then called them all the pervs under the sun and spoilt their little wanking session. I wont repeat what we said to them :lol::lol:

Im a bitch eh :D
  • Options
    Low self-esteem -

Awwk, come on - That's not why you would pose of web cam.
    Ok, so it's hard for some people to understand coz we get turned on by different things.

But saying they have low self-esteem is silly.
    Infact I believe it would be the total opposite to be capable of doing something like that. Takes guts to show your body to bunch of strangers. Someone that aint confident enough about theit body would not even think of doing something like that.

It's just a bit of harmless fun, That the poser would enjoy just as much as the viewer.

As long as you're very careful and son't show your identity then I see no harm in it -

It's a very common thing to do these days with the amount of people using the internet with webcam. Just won't find many people admitting it.
  • Options
    gawwd, im so dense! i didnt even know you could do it, i honestly didnt, i think i go out too much :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    But saying they have low self-esteem is silly.

the reason i even mentioned low self esteem is because Lil_one said:
    its the best confidence boost to have these strangers tell me my body is beautiful (particularly as i dont really like it much myself

im sure it is a confidence booster and no she's not doing much harm. each to their own yaddayadda. but i was expressing my opinion on it. i was going through it all in my head as i imagine it would happen....

going to a site where i can cam, letting someone see my body, them telling i look sexy, actually taking off my clothes at the computer for all to see, sitting there on my chair naked so god knows who is looking at me and feeling their grotty dick as we speak, them encouraging me to touch myself....

i would feel such a loser! i couldn't do it. i couldn't take my clothes off for some no-hope-of-getting-laid-in-the-real-world guy. i have confidence in my body, i have self esteem and i have self respect. these are the exact reasons i would NOT go to such sad levels of getting attention.
  • Options
    *APPLAUDS* Lipsy :D

Well fookin said :D
  • Options
    I wonder how many lads have pm'ed this bird since this thread was started asking for her msn address :D:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    i think you're wrong there. I think it would take a lot of self esteem / self belief to get naked for lots of folk.

I don't- I see it that your self-esteem must be shot to pieces if you use sex as a way of re-assuring yourself that you are alright.

Using sexual attention as a way of reassuring yourself shows very low self-esteem, not high self-esteem. It's the same mentality that sees girls sleep their way around a town- they see male sexual attention as the way of feeling good about themselves. The more men want to fuck them, the more assured they feel- but then feel awful in the morning afterwards.

It's complex, but this doesn't show high self-esteem it shows depressingly low self-esteem. She isn't showing off her body, she is feeling reassured by people wanting to see her body.

It's cheap.
  • Options
    its interesting thats for sure, joy of webcams :p

I'd just like to say thank you.. was a pleasure... lmao ;):naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    its interesting thats for sure, joy of webcams :p

I'd just like to say thank you.. was a pleasure... lmao ;):naughty:

No, the pleasure was mine. :lol::naughty:

:p:p

good times good times.......its classic

so until next time...:yum: :flirt: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

but people who have self-respect do not get their puppies and fanny out for any old perv.

but it just isn't about those old perverts!
    it is about the thrill of being watched! noone really cares
    who's watching because it doesn't matter, it's anonymous.

if you knew who was watching it would probably be too intimate (like stuff you do when you actually are in a relationship, but that's not wanted in this case)

so camming in this case is just a form of masturbation on another level!

and yes, I totally agree that it shouldn't be done for the confidence boost only, but as it's been said there's more to it than that.
  • Options
    You seem to be always mentioning 'old pervs' in your post.
    Young lads and gals watch/do it as well.

Being on webcam - is just like a single girl or guy going out on the pull - having a one night stand -

Some would call her a slut - the guys would get a pat on the back

So on webcam the girl is a loser
    But no one is saying anything about the lads.

Of course after me mentioning this - people will now
    But never occured to you before.
  • Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it as long as your careful

I'd love to get someone's heart pumping whilst they're watching me give myself a good fingering!

IT'S TOTALLY HOT!
  • Options
    Originally posted by SexyCandi04
    I'd love to get someone's heart pumping whilst they're watching me give myself a good fingering!

IT'S TOTALLY HOT!

urgh.
  • Options
    I just got a web cam,wheres the best places to go to "try" this kind of thing out.

Just curious you understand
  • Options
    Originally posted by mattyd
    I just got a web cam,wheres the best places to go to "try" this kind of thing out.

Just curious you understand

what do you mean???

Uum....wherever your alone?
  • Options
    If you've got a newer version of windows then you can run MSN messenger 6 & this has a webcam option on it :)
  • Options
    webcam'n turns me on soo much.
    its wicked.

msn all the way...

Edited by CB: This is so not that sort of site.
  • Options
    Yeh I was too wondering what sites you can go watch people on cam. for research purposes you understand.:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickable
    Edited by CB: This is so not that sort of site.

:lol: