Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Too small

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by spanner
    My, my, you guys are all being so helpful, aren't you?

I like to think so :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    My names James and I don't have a small penis :(

Yes but thats my ex bf's name and he did...smelt and looked like playdoh too......
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Yes but thats my ex bf's name and he did...smelt and looked like playdoh too......

are you sure it wasn't playdoh
  • Options

please dont tell me he tasted like playdough too:yuck:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

Well, I'm an exception to the 'James's have small cocks' rule. And I dont smell like playdoh either

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Well, I'm an exception to the 'James's have small cocks' rule. And I dont smell like playdoh either

:D

Not what I've heard...
  • Options
    The majority of a woman's nerve things that give her pleasure are around the entrance to the vagina, so having a 'big un' doesn't necessarily make it much better. Apparently girth is far more important.
    See, i'm helpful.
  • Options
    ^^ Yeah I think girth would be more important. But it really doesn't matter much at all if you can use it. Plus, my bf is six inches, so not huge, but not small, and he hits my cervix every now and then and that kinda hurts. Now if he was an inch shorter, I wouldn't have that problem.

Personally I think it would be worse to have a huge penis that you couldn't even get all the way inside if you wanted to.
  • Options
    Originally posted by FLX
    hahaha, sorry, but since I'm with the minority of germans around these boards I just have to comment on that:

:lol::lol::lol:

no offense!
    I'm glad noone complains about my english around here so I don't wanna bitch about your german.
    good effort after all! (even though "i" just isn't a word... sorry... just made me laugh :D )

oh dear. lol. I understand that too despite being not german
  • Options
    :D Yo, I wouldnt worry about it. If u meet a genuine girl who u can form a relationship with strongly, i'm sure that youll become use to eachothers bodies and you wont care about the insecurities that you may face from one night stands etc..

Just think, hamophodites have to put up with both..and the problems that come with it.Apparently 1 in 2000 have this case of sexual organ.

Laters
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Not what I've heard...

I'm confused as to which part of my post you were refering to.

If its the one I think your refering to, your due a good kicking.
  • Options
    Originally posted by whisper
    ^^ Yeah I think girth would be more important. But it really doesn't matter much at all if you can use it. Plus, my bf is six inches, so not huge, but not small, and he hits my cervix every now and then and that kinda hurts. Now if he was an inch shorter, I wouldn't have that problem.

Personally I think it would be worse to have a huge penis that you couldn't even get all the way inside if you wanted to.

lol tis scary hitting rock bottom, makes u a bit wary the fellas gonna go missing haha :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    If its the one I think your refering to, your due a good kicking.

Tsk. Violence doesn't solve anything:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Tsk. Violence doesn't solve anything:p

Not everything, but the majority can be.