Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So Girls ???....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon

Never...

:yes:

i always always wear make up cos I have bad skin and also cos my eyes look shit without it..and cos i look LOADS better with it on
    :cool:
  • Options
    God, my bloke is brilliant - if I've not shaved my legs for a few days or whatever he's still saying how gorgeous I am. I feel bad for all you lot ;(
  • Options
    I don't tend to wear much make up, only foundation and stuff when my skins having a shit day.

I tend to like people meeting me without the make up as then if they ask you out it just means you're going to have no problems on that score further down the line :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    God, my bloke is brilliant - if I've not shaved my legs for a few days or whatever he's still saying how gorgeous I am. I feel bad for all you lot ;(
    seriously what bloke is going to say that you're ugly just because you have a bit of stubble on your legs? blokes dont usually care about shit like that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

haha mine said exactly the same last night :thumb:
  • Options
    I dont wear much. mascara every day, and a bit of tinted foundation but i like to put them on before breakfast but its not essential. otherwise staight away. Especially as yesterday i was in my pjs when the fire alarm went off.
  • Options
    When he stayed over the first time. When I wake up in the morning, I (unsurprisingly) dont have make-up on.
  • Options
    Re: So Girls ???....
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    How long do you wait in a relationship BEFORE you let your man see you without any makeup on?
    Bless my byf he thinks I look better without it. The first time a guy sees me without it is when I first need to take it off in front of him or we wake up together.
  • Options
    I usually wear makeup, but never like LOADS. I occasionally stick some mascara and eyeshadow on, maybe a bit of lip gloss, and I wear concealer when I'm feeling overly spotty (which is usually, but I've lost my concealer atm - nooooooooooooooooo!), but never like masses of the stuff. I never wear foundation, I never wear blusher or whatever, and I couldn't wear eyeliner or lipliner (I haven't got a steady enough hand for it).

I guess the only reason I don't is because I'm shitey at applying it, but I don't really give a shit if a bloke sees me without my make up on - they usually still think I'm gorgeous :p;)

Franki
    x
  • Options
    i only really wear mascara and thats only because my eye lashes are so light i just look silly without a little bit of it on

my blokes seen me without make up on cos i've known him for years and i never used to wear it. so i wouldnt think twice about not wearing it infront of him :)
  • Options
    I hardly ever wear makeup - so I guess it would have been straight away really - though not wearing any does not seem to translate to how much I spend a month on make up (Lots it seems) I am obsessed with the packaging and owning all sorts of different colors etc... My main problem is that I can never be bothered to put the stuff on.

Oh well I am often told that I look lovely without it and don't need to wear it so i guess I am lucky. My sister hardly ever leaves the house without wearing makeup..... and I have a friend who used to sneek up early in the morning and put mascara on before her boyfriend was awake incase he saw her without it!!!

Sx
  • Options
    Originally posted by Wyetry
    I have a friend who used to sneek up early in the morning and put mascara on before her boyfriend was awake incase he saw her without it!!!

Sx

That's just pathetic imho . . .
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Girl that's about all the major makeup groups covered!![/QUOTE}

sorry, wasnt awake then :rolleyes:

there was this girl at my high school that wore bright orange thick foundation, thick black mascara, bright blue eyeshadow, pink blusher, 3 billion layers of lip gloss+lip stick. the teacher made her take it off one day in the girls loos+she was a minger. covered in puss filled spots, eeww :yuck:

I named a girl i kept seeing on my college bus a couple of years ago "giant walking satsuma" because her face was bright orange and her eyebrows were almost touching her hairline!!
  • Options
    I hardly ever wear make up too, so it's usually a bit of a shock for them when I do!
    I always think though, that once you've slept with them, you can't get much more undignified... he's pretty much been everywhere, so what's the point in worrying what he then thinks about your face without make up/legs with a bit of stubble etc....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    I named a girl i kept seeing on my college bus a couple of years ago "giant walking satsuma" because her face was bright orange and her eyebrows were almost touching her hairline!!

y did that go red?!
  • Options
    i don't wear makeup :confused: i just can't be bothered with it to be honest :p
  • Options
    I thik my boyfriend would be more freaked out if I WORE make-up!!