Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So Girls ???....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How long do you wait in a relationship BEFORE you let your man see you without any makeup on?

Comments

• Options
    i know il be the only one who says this, but i dont actually wear make-up. ive got sensitive skin+cant stand the thought of wearing foundation etc. when i go out il wear abit of eye shadow/mascara/lip gloss, but thats it. sorry for bein wierd, but my b/f sees me without make-up every day+he loves me still so it cant be that bad :)
  • Options
    as I am one of the laziest people anybody will ever know, its very soon people see me without makeup... sometimes I meet them without makeup :p
  • Options
    I don't wear make up
  • Options
    Usually fairly soon coz I just feel like "well he says he loves me ... therefore he loves me with or without make up"
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl

eye shadow
    mascara
    lip gloss

Girl that's about all the major makeup groups covered!!

And women don't need foundation unless they've got bad skin they're tryign to hide and in many cases it cracks when a girl smiles ... Anyone remember Sarah from Neighbours!!! .. That girl had a tonne of foundation on!!!

I've noticed a ew TV women like Claudia Winkleman on TV with and without makeup on.. which is kind of surprising to see. She didn't wear any for a lot of the faking it TV show on channel 4.
  • Options
    Women look nicer and more natural without makeup in the day to day life- maybe going out somewhere wear a bit-
    But dont go plastering it on- the big makeup line aound a girls neck is a definite turn of!
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Girl that's about all the major makeup groups covered!![/QUOTE}

sorry, wasnt awake then :rolleyes:

there was this girl at my high school that wore bright orange thick foundation, thick black mascara, bright blue eyeshadow, pink blusher, 3 billion layers of lip gloss+lip stick. the teacher made her take it off one day in the girls loos+she was a minger. covered in puss filled spots, eeww :yuck:
  • Options
    most of the time when blokes think women aren't wearing any makeup - they are. it's just carefully applied to look natural.

and mr. kaff saw me without makeup on our second date.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i hardly ever wear make up. i cant really apply it properly so i dont really bother *shrugs*
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    most of the time when blokes think women aren't wearing any makeup - they are. it's just carefully applied to look natural.
    yeah i was going to say that. i wear make up but that doesn't mean i plaster it on and have an orange line or blue eyshadow. i just see it as enhancing my features!

and to answer you question DG i don't "wait" however many days/weeks to let a boyfriend see me without make up. if he does he does, like for example if you have a shower together, or washing your face or waking up the next day. panda eyes are particularly attractive...
  • Options
    I never wear any foundation or blusher, etc.

Just eyeliner, lip gloss and sometimes eyeshadow.
    And even then I would only put that on when I'm going out with me mates at the weekends or hitting the town.

Very rarely wear make-up during the day and if I do it's just eyeliner coz there can be days I look so drained and pale that I have to wear eye-liner to make me look alive :p
  • Options
    Well ideally never....but he saw me after about month first thing in the morning :yuck: I think I look as rough as anything when I wake up but he likes it, odd boy :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Diamond......im not even gonna say a thing....

:mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    Re: So Girls ???....
    How long do you wait in a relationship BEFORE you let your man see you without any makeup on?

Heh, it was the same day, I got in and rubbed a babywipe round my face. I dont wear much make up anyway.
  • Options
    What... my white powder and black lipstick? :p
  • Options
    lol what sort of question is this? Are women so vain that they must always wear makeup to see their bf's?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eeyun
    lol what sort of question is this? Are women so vain that they must always wear makeup to see their bf's?

I am that vain about my hair. :/
  • Options
    Hrm, I think it was a few weeks ago which would have made it almost two weeks into going out with each other.

Mind you, that didn't count as I was hungover as feck and the smokey eyes looked similar to Marilyn Manson eyes ;(

Yesterday I think was the most unmadeup that I've been, cause we had a luverly shower together ;D
  • Options
    Re: So Girls ???....

After the 1st couple of dates then once you've got the guy, then scare him without the make-up.....only joking! the guy should want ya 4 who u are not what you look like!

love kandy xx
  • Options
    Re: Re: So Girls ???....
    Originally posted by *candycane2*
    the guy should want ya 4 who u are not what you look like!

That's just what ugly people say to make themselves feel better :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: So Girls ???....
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    That's just what ugly people say to make themselves feel better :p

hey i aint ugly, just saying! u dont need to be plastered in make-up to get a guy!

kandy x
  • Options
    i dont wear make up.. sooo straight away :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eeyun
    Are women so vain that they must always wear makeup to see their bf's?

New boyfs yes, you want to make a good impression and not scare them off staright away :p
  • Options
    I tend to wear blusher most days for the reason that I have very very pale skin and if I don't people ask me if I'm feeling ill/faint/sick so its just easier to put a bit of blush on!!!
  • Options
    pretty soon, usually cos i canne be arsed to put it on in the first place.
  • Options
    I always wear make up when I'm out, even during the day. I'd never go on a date without make up on! But if a guy stayed round my house or whatever, he'd probably see me without it. Although it's different at uni because I live in halls and loads of the guys have seen me walking around in my pyjamas with no make up on, especially if there's a fire alarm in the middle of the night and we all get dragged out of bed. But ideally, he wouldn't see me without make up on until he saw me first thing in the morning, because usually nobody sees me without it. That's not to say I'd particularly care if he turned up at my house unexpectedly and I wasn't wearing any, though. It's just habit for me really.
  • Options
    Well, it all depends when they sleep over, they see me in my true form first thing in the morning :p if a boyfriend never slept at mine then hed never see me without make up. Its my security blanket! Not that i wear too much anyway..

With my current fella it was a month.

Mostly though ive been out with people ive known for a while and theyd all seen me without make up after we all crash at each others houses, or after raves when the make up has dissappeared etc anyway so they knew the ugliness before they agreed to go out with me :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    New boyfs yes, you want to make a good impression and not scare them off staright away :p

:yes:

and even now after years of being with my fella i like to look my best for him, its not vanity really Eeyun, i just think hes gorgeous so i want to look my best for him too.

but then, hed prefer i didnt wear makeup, so maybe it is vanity :chin: i dont think it is though.
  • Options
    I reckon that it depends on the guy. Sum1 who is likely to go blab wopuld NEVA see me like that, well, u know, if I could help it, but sum1 who is kind etc and I fairly trust and can be chilled around ie. my m8s can see me, if they dare lol.
  • Options
    Never...

Ilora x