Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cybersex

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have done it a few times.....and i think it's great fun.

safe sex....especialy if you know who you are doing it with.

a web cam can help :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Have you seen his profile picture?

I'd rather be expolited by a goat.
    Ah, so you swing that way do you? :D There's a thread about that on here somewhere. :)

Nope, haven't seen his pic.
  • Options
    i've never 'cybersexed', the idea is not a turn on for me at all.
    the majority of those who do it most likely use txt talk anyway as they're obviously into their interweb, so i wouldn't understand in the first place.
    you may well imagine a stunning blonde or a proper buff bloke sat at their computer typing to you, but i'm sure the reality of it is far from!
    even if i'd seen photos etc. and thought he was gorgeous, i'd be totally put off him if he suggested cyber sex!

once upon a time, my friend was staying over & i let her use my computer for a while. after about an hour or so, i walked in on her with very bad timing & have resultantly been left with mild mental scarring.

definitely nay to cyber sex.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Originally posted by Tim Bacon
    What have I done wrong to you? You're just an Internet bully :(

Erm, I think what JsT was trying to point out (in a rather agressive and insulting way which he knows just isn't on) is that this isn't a forum for picking people up. If you want to know what it is for then read the FAQ.

CB
  • Options
    Me and my mates have done it a few times when we were about 14, was quite funny at the time. Now, i wouldnt do it atall. The only time i have done is when i was in a LDR.
  • Options
  • Options
    ive had cybersex. met someone in a music chatroom and got talking for a few months on msn. its fun on a cold rainy night wen u cant be arsed to go out especially if uve got a good imagination. better than text sex, u get to write more and less embarassing - i accidently left my phone out and my mate saw some of my messages. not good!! theres nothing wrong with it and i certainly dont see myself as a "dirty old pervert"; its just a safe way of experimenting.
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity
    a web cam can help :naughty:

Amen.