Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cybersex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ever had it? Enjoy it? Want it? If you still have it even though most chatrooms have been closed down, where do you have it/who with?

Comments

• Options
    because i'm not in a witty mood...

Your mum.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: because i'm not in a witty mood...
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Your mum.

:lol: that made me laugh so very much :D
  • Options
    Re: because i'm not in a witty mood...
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Your mum.

Cheers.
  • Options
    i've never wanted it nor have i ever had cybersex. i don't know how some random munter from a chat room can be even slightly arousing.
  • Options
    Yeah, used to do quite a bit of it a few years ago. It was fun. Done well it's like two people writing an erotic story between them. Plenty of descriptive writing, and detail, are important to really make it work well, and that takes time, so it's not a five minute thing.
    There are plenty of chatrooms out there to meet people in if you do want to try it, and it won't take you long to find someone to cyber with if you're willing to spend some time having a laugh, chat, and flirt, in them.
  • Options
    A few years ago when me and my childhood friends would talk to dirty 'ol men on chat rooms, we would cyber with them. :lol: God only knows what they were doing on their end of the computer but as for our end....we were peeing our pants from laughter. :lol: Its pretty funny to do. As for now, I wouldnt do it in a serious way. :no: I think it shud either be in person or no way at all. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i've never wanted it nor have i ever had cybersex. i don't know how some random munter from a chat room can be even slightly arousing.
    Then you haven't met the right random "munter". That was a bit simplistic of you to assume that there must be something wrong with someone who cybers - ie they must be a right ugly "munter".
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I did it a couple of times in my less mature days!
  • Options
    defination of cybersex... sex for people who can't get laid outside their lonely computer world.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    defination of cybersex... sex for people who can't get laid outside their lonely computer world.

So true. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    So true. :(

I saw on this tv special about these cops pretending to be a 14 yr old girl who was talking to this dirty old man who said he wanted to meet "her" somewhere. and the dumbass dirty geezer told "her" to meet him in front of the police station. Of course the cops caught him. :lol:

HHHMMM......thats what happens when lonely senile men forget to take their smart pills for the day. :( but true. :yes:
  • Options
    Done it a few times with my girl.. Nothing full on proper cyber..but I have text sex before.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    but I have text sex before.

I couldnt do that, I text waaaay too slow. :chin: :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    I couldnt do that, I text waaaay too slow. :chin: :lol:

Aww after you use 250free txt's in 2days you get use to it..

How come your never on icq anymore?

opps ment icq :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    That's a bit of a sweeping statement, based on an over used sterotype. Good cybersex is creative, and fun, and is a good way of exploring various thoughts, ideas, and fantasies, with somebody else. As I've said, done well it's like writing an erotic story between you. It requires openess, creativness, and an active imagination.
  • Options

Oops, you meant oops. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    That's a bit of a sweeping statement, based on an over used sterotype. Good cybersex is creative, and fun, and is a good way of exploring various thoughts, ideas, and fantasies, with somebody else. As I've said, done well it's like writing an erotic story between you. It requires openess, creativness, and an active imagination.

If I ever decide to give cybersex a try...I know who ring up.... :naughty:
  • Options
    but who do you/have done cybered with? is it just random people from chat rooms who you've never seen or spoken to before?
  • Options
    Aww after you use 250free txt's in 2days you get use to it..

How come your never on icq anymore?

Because Im usually on yahoo or msn. My webcam only works on msn so Im usually on there. :(
  • Options

you've got your veiws and I've got mine. To you it may be that but to me it is and always will be what people who lack the social skills to go out and get laid use to satisify themselves. I like broad steroytypical generalizations and in this case I believe it fits quite well.
  • Options
    Cyber sex is for dirty old perverts who can't get laid.

Because these old perverts don't get any, they use words on a screen and masturbation as a substiute.

Disgusting.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    but who do you/have done cybered with? is it just random people from chat rooms who you've never seen or spoken to before?
    Yes. People I've chatted with, joked with, and flirted (heavily) with. Usually starts in the open chat room, then a few private messages, and then to a private chat room. Just the two of us (on most occasions), our imaginations, and a couple of hours to spare.
    It's better that you don't see them in some ways, or hear them. Then it's just up to your imagination, or should I say imaginations.

Sometimes I've "met up" with the same person several times, and we've explored quite a few fantasies together. Things we may never have the nerve to discus with girlfriends/boyfriends/partners. The anonymity is what makes it so good as it allows you the freedom to explore.
  • Options
    wasnt it scary meeting up with someone you dnt know for sex and sex alone?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    when he says "met up" i think he means on the net in a chat room again.
  • Options
    ah ok, whoops. silly me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Cyber sex is for dirty old perverts who can't get laid.

Because these old perverts don't get any, they use words on a screen and masturbation as a substiute.

Disgusting.
    "Dirty old perverts"??? Those words are usually used to describe a stereotypical old man. But it still takes two people to do cybersex. So does that mean that some of the girls/women out there who take part are "dirty old perverts" too?
    "Dirty", well, can't argue about having a dirty mind, but "old" and "pervert", are over used words. And most girls/women certainly aren't old, or perverted. Just imaginative.
    Ok, it could be anybody pretending to be anybody they wish. But the time I've spent chatting with some of them would've soon shown up inconsistencies, and revealed fibs and lies.
    Or do you have some idea that it's just "dirty old perverts" cybering with each other? An amusing image. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    Erm, as lipsy has pointed out, when I said "met up", I meant online. Hence why I put "met up" in the quotation marks to indicate it was an expression, a turn of phrase, not something that I meant for real.
    We just met up in the same chat room. Arranged the time and date, etc. Sometimes we just happened to turn up in the same room at the same time, and took things from there.

However.... I did once cyber with a girl who I went on to meet up with. It wasn't just about sex though, and we did go out with each other for a while.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I did it a couple of times in my less mature days!

:eek:
  • Options
    can be even slightly arousing.

Because it's someone they don't know. It's a turn on.
  • Options