Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Not one to post. Quite graphic..ish. Warning you, innit. :p

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    For the same reason that someone that recently came on here and said "I have a big willy, or so my girlfriend tells me, And it hurts her a bit. Any advice?" got 90% "Yeh as if you have a big willy you lying loser" replies.

They were probably a newbie. I'm not, I've been around since May 2002, under a different name. Anyways, I'm asking with genuine interest and whatnot.

I RARELY post in here, and I've gotten with my bloke recently, and I want things to be as brill as they can be. That's why I'm asking, because not one bloke I've been with have said "You shouldn't be as tight as you are".

It made me think that there was a little flaw or whatever because I feel self conscious as it is, and I wanted to know whether I should add that to other parts of me that I worry about. :|
  • Options
    Originally posted by n00b1e
    my ex had a fangita the size of wembley stadium. however her pelvic floor muscles more than made up for it. it was a bit annoying cos she could use them to make me come whenever she wanted. :p
    Yeah, that must've sucked:rolleyes:
  • Options
    1983, don't worry, i'm just using your post as an example that people are hippo crits on this board.

Trust me, I believe you are tight ok? ;)

Actually, if he actually used loads words "You shouldn't be as tight as you are" then he was probably trying to prompt you into admitting you are a virgin or that he doesn't believe the amount of people you have told him you have slept with or something. Otherwise he should have just said DAMN GIRL! Youa re so ffing tight! Great!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Otherwise he should have just said DAMN GIRL! Youa re so ffing tight! Great!

Nah he says that anyways, he just mentioned the tightness in passing :)