Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Not one to post. Quite graphic..ish. Warning you, innit. :p

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, was mucking around with the bloke and he'd mentioned about how "tight" I was, and how he thought I shouldn't be as tight as I was.

Before any assumptions he'd got in with no problems - so it's nothing on that matter.

But it's got me questioning, is that normal? Am I meant to be so tight? I was all sodden for the moment and such, but like, I'm quite paranoid now that I'm an oddity. :|

Dern paranoia.

Thankies.

x

Comments

• Options
    nah, you're fine :)

girls are all different shapes and sizes down there, so as long as you're not in pain or anything like that you're as normal as the next girl.

i'm just the same. i'm small all over, and sometimes have issues with more well endowed guys.

better than having a bucket though :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    better than having a bucket though :thumb:

Aww, I said that too. :D

Brill. :hyper:

He's a large lad anyways, sooo.. [/brag]

:razz:
  • Options
    Im a tight one too, it can be annoying during sex at times cos it takes awhile to get it in like but i'll survive:D
  • Options
    If a girl has slender hips she tends to be tighter, but a lot of men seem to think that tightness is linked to virginity. It isn't.

Basically it's what Kaff said- if you're small all over, your fanny is going to be small too.
  • Options
    Ok, well my mind's at ease now. :)

Thanks, kiddies. :D
  • Options
    This is supposed to be a graphic thread? :confused:

Anyway... Stop being paranoid. Everybody is different. He might have meant it as a compliment, but it seems to have come out wrong. If you really are tighter than average, then you're not an oddity, you're lucky, by the sounds of it. :naughty:
  • Options
    Is girls boasting of how tight they are the new version of the "penis size" topics?

Its not how tight you are girls. Its how you use it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

So's my Richie :D (sorry, been meaning to tell someone for ages!:p)

I don't know why your bloke is making a big deal out of it. Surely it's better to be tight than loose. As well as being better for the sensation, I think it's more of a turn on if you have to struggle to fit together!

I think you should tell him if he wants you looser you'll go to Yoga class every week and make it so it just falls in next time :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    This is supposed to be a graphic thread? :confused:

It's graphic enough for me. :| To share with you lot anyways :p
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Is girls boasting of how tight they are the new version of the "penis size" topics?

I'm not boasting, I was worried about it was all. All I'm boasting is about young Scott having a lovely todger. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    So's my Richie :D (sorry, been meaning to tell someone for ages!:p)

I thought size didn't matter to girls:p
  • Options
    Re: Not one to post. Quite graphic..ish. Warning you, innit. :p

But it's got me questioning, is that normal? Am I meant to be so tight?

Being tight is a good thing for the lad as it feels so much better, most lads likes it nice and tight, i mean its better than a bucket when you are supposed to not be able to feel too much at all :( but luckily for me i have not experienced such bad luck as to know what it feels like :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Not one to post. Quite graphic..ish. Warning you, innit. :p
    Originally posted by Clementine
    Being tight is a good thing for the lad as it feels so much better, most lads likes it nice and tight, i mean its better than a bucket when you are supposed to not be able to feel too much at all :( but luckily for me i have not experienced such bad luck as to know what it feels like :D

Nah he doesn't complain or owt, but he just said it in passing. :)
  • Options

Show off :yeees:
  • Options
    Ye its better to be tight than having your flaps down around your knees, more sensation for both parties-
    All blokes would agree- wouldn't be offended by it unless there like a set of clamps!
  • Options
    I reckon she's lying.

If it was a bloke saying "My girlfriend commented that my cock was bigger than she was used to. Should I be worried?" then he would be thrown to the wolves and told he had measured it wrong or his girlfriend must be lying or that is is probably only small.

Girls that say they are tight are so obviously making it up. A girl with a real tight fanny wouldn't have to boast.

Also, as a side topic, hands up lads lets be honest - How many times have you told a girl she is the tightest yet simply because its a nice compliment or because she put you on the spot and asked? I do it every week me.
  • Options
    Most males supposedly like tight pussies but I don't!! It takes too much time to penetrate at first!!

I suppose it may depend on the size of the man's dick!
  • Options
    I reckon she's lying.

Girls that say they are tight are so obviously making it up. A girl with a real tight fanny wouldn't have to boast.

I confess, I have a stadium sized twat. :|

I'm not boasting, either. I was just asking if it was alright for me to be as tight as he'd said, because I didn't feel nervous or awkward when we were going at it. :impissed:

Anyways, I got my answer thanking you.
  • Options
    Well, that thought will make me think twice about the what girls say about blokes with sports cars as penis substitutes. Next time I see a girl in a little Mini car - is she trying to say she's small and tight? :chin:
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Next time I see a girl in a little Mini car - is she trying to say she's small and tight? :chin:

just had a crazy thought about women truck drivers :eek2:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by White Noise
    just had a crazy thought about women truck drivers :eek2:

god almighty :rolleyes:
  • Options
    i always think that fat/obese women are going to have bucket fannys. no doubt that is an unfair assumption :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i always think that fat/obese women are going to have bucket fannys. no doubt that is an unfair assumption :p

They are tighter as everything is more stretched. Slim girls have looser fannies as they aren't so stretched. A big girl that loses lots of weight will gain a bucket fanny.
  • Options
    See this is what i love about the site where else are you ever gonna use the phrase "bucket fanny":D
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    Originally posted by Anti-Christ
    See this is what i love about the site where else are you ever gonna use the phrase "bucket fanny":D

the best i heard on here was 'bucket like fanjeeta'. had me giggling like a school boy for ages :lol:
  • Options
    They are tighter as everything is more stretched. Slim girls have looser fannies as they aren't so stretched. A big girl that loses lots of weight will gain a bucket fanny.

No i dont agree here, big girls have bucket fannies-
    Aint been with that many but they all had bucket fannies- I could get lost down there never mind my todger!
    And most slim girls will havew tighter fannies- its basic proportions and ratio!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    No i dont agree here, big girls have bucket fannies-
    Aint been with that many but they all had bucket fannies- I could get lost down there never mind my todger!
    And most slim girls will havew tighter fannies- its basic proportions and ratio!

Its not proportions and ratio. That is like saying big men have big willies and small men have small willies which isn't true in the least.
  • Options
    my ex had a fangita the size of wembley stadium. however her pelvic floor muscles more than made up for it. it was a bit annoying cos she could use them to make me come whenever she wanted. :p
  • Options

:rolleyes:

Why would you think she was making it up?

Jesus.
  • Options
    For the same reason that someone that recently came on here and said "I have a big willy, or so my girlfriend tells me, And it hurts her a bit. Any advice?" got 90% "Yeh as if you have a big willy you lying loser" replies.
  • Options
    Ok fair enough he was obvioulsy being a bragging twat... but still, i dont like to think people are lying... maybe its a flaw

oh i dunno