Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sex question.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    this guy isn't good enough for your daughter mr. roll
    tell me about it! this guy aint good enough for anyone.
    he already has a child to another girl ...born just before he met our ruth. unbeknown to us all at the time. he is not allowed any contact with this child or the mother and isn't interested anyway.
    last year i tracked this family down and had a chat ...the same old story as what he's doing now.

becky ...as i've said to you in pm's ...i am holding back only for ruths sake but this guy will end up with concrete boots somewhere along the line ...
  • Options
    Where abouts does he live matey? I'm sure I know a fair few folk who'd pay him a visit. Or for £200 my friend will do it. The others are free.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    if not.. i'm sure wobble will know.
    You know, I almost resent the implication that I absolutely must know every sexual kink and perversion on this planet. :( But as I said - almost. :D
    To be honest, this one beats me. String, well, that could be used for many things. For example, the aforementioned autoasphyxiation, or for tieing himself up, or for tying/wrapping around parts of his body - mainly genitals. Maybe that's what he was using it for - a different sensation. In which case that's not really any weirder that someone liking the feeling of feathers or fur (no, I don't mean beastiality, just sensations of various materials/textures).
    The bucket of water??? Fuck knows. I can't see how that figures in this.
    I don't suppose it's just possible that he had a ball of string and bucket of water in the room for some other, non sexual, reason?
  • Options
    mr wobble stumped, now im scared :nervous:

you must have a more weird son in law than you originally thought morrocan
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    The bucket of water??? Fuck knows. I can't see how that figures in this.
    I don't suppose it's just possible that he had a ball of string and bucket of water in the room for some other, non sexual, reason?
    when ruth asked him about it he went into a rage and said thats for him to know and for her to worry about ...
    ...and thankyou for the kind offer further up of offering to send the heavy mob in ...but believe me i'm more than capable myself ta.
    my youngest son is like a rottwieler on a very thin chain at the moment ...i've so far managed to hold him off.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    my youngest son is like a rottwieler on a very thin chain at the moment ...i've so far managed to hold him off.

sorry mr roll :lol: but that made me laugh. I could just imagine him struggling against the chain! Anyways - don't get you or your son in any trouble (because I know you have a record with the police and they aren't likely to go lightly on you) on this guys behalf. I hate it when guys manipulate women (like your daughter) so even when they're being hurt :( they still won't testify against them etc or leave them.

Although - everyone gets their just desserts in the end :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    just looked the names up they are.....

Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom and Pixie

:eek2:

...and Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lily, the youngest one.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    ...and Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lily, the youngest one.

That has to be the most imaginitive name of the lot!
  • Options
    Poor poor children. And just to state the obvious - Mr. Roll, your son-in-law is a weirdo.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    when ruth asked him about it he went into a rage and said thats for him to know and for her to worry about ...
    ...and thankyou for the kind offer further up of offering to send the heavy mob in ...but believe me i'm more than capable myself ta.

I'm sure you are capable - but if it wasn't anyone you knew, it means you won't be charged :)

What I want to know is why did someone peer into his letterbox? I assume the knocked first..?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Xila
    I'm sure you are capable - but if it wasn't anyone you knew, it means you won't be charged :)

What I want to know is why did someone peer into his letterbox? I assume the knocked first..?
    yes and they couldn't get an answer so peered through the letterbox ...little terraced house where the door opens directly into living room ...he'd put a piece of carpet over it ...they look through and there he is wanking.
    maybe the bucket of water was to wash his ball of string.
    there are that many people wanting to break his bones ...and i mean a lot of people. if i have to do it ...it will be done.
    he is not just wiered but selfish and violent. he's a cnut.
    what my daughter sees in him and why she's there is beyond me ...