Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Riskiest place....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Clementine
    Yes i seen that show it was on Tarrant on TV! LOL not quite caught with ya pants down but it was nearly :lol: Must admit that blonde was nice lookin and the bikini's did compliment her body :naughty: but i'm not saying i would have done what that guy did!! :no:

still makes me chortle thinking about it :lol:
  • Options
    on a train, the carriage was empty, the vibrations were sending me off and iw as gettn dirrty texts :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Have any of you cinema-goers even done that popcorn thing? I've only seen it in gross-out films but it seems like a funny idea.

...what popcorn thing?
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    ...what popcorn thing?

I was going to ask that....
  • Options
    ... The hole in the bottom of bucket...

you get it yet?

Ilora x
  • Options
    ...thank you
  • Options
    erm, there's a few...

me:
    • at a friend's house in the bathroom while someone waited to use it
    • my kitchen while the rest of my family was in the living room

to my fiancé:
    • on a crowded bus back from college while talking to my friends further down the bus
    • in crowded bus stop sheltering from snow
    • back seat of a bus with people sat next to us

to me by my fiancé:
    • outside the doors to college with a friend stood by us and people walking past
    • in my living room with my brother sat in the next room with the door open
    • in our local niteclub (TJ's) with his coat over our lap with various ppl coming to talk to us
    • on buses back from college
    • the college canteen, at a table with friends sat all around us, i don't think they noticed!!!
    • in a crowded bus stop with everyone trying to avoid the snow

the funniest one was outside the college doors, cos a woman in a suit came out and told my fiancé to put me down :blush:
  • Options
    Originally posted by welsh_mosher

[*]in our local niteclub (TJ's) with his coat over our lap with various ppl coming to talk to us

lol, ah tj's not the most romantic of places really is it, but i suspect you were probably one of about 50 or so couple's doing the same thing either inside, outside or round the back of iceland, so i wouldn't worry too much about that one.
  • Options
    I gave my bf head in the back of his car - his mum was in thr front and didn't notice a thing!! :naughty:

LOADS of times in peoples houses when watching a film or something and me and my bf got a bit horny...but no one ever notices a thing! :rolleyes:

On a football field in the summer and my a lake with old people walking their dogs right next to us! (if I walked past 2 people and there was a jacket or sumthin over their 'bits' I would get a bit suspisious!)

I gave my bf head on train once...that was fun :naughty::p

The list goes on...............................
  • Options
    Me and my ex got bored in the cinema too, unfortunately we weren't sneaky enough and the people sat behind us turned out to be from our school..big mistake.
    Also done it in the public gardens surrounded by old people and families having picnics. :rolleyes:.
    My current boyfriend started playing with me under a blanket when we were watching a film at his house when his paretns and little brother were in the room :s. Think his mum may've suspected something but she's walked in on worse :eek2: , that was embarrassing.
  • Options
    Just to add to this me and my gf had an encounter this weekend actually! We had spen Saturday movin into our new house and we decided to spend one more night at my parents house, but that meant that we had to sleep on the lounge floor in sleeping bags and with a quilt as our bed had been moved to the new house. We though kool cos we would be able to "Christen" the lounge, but my little bro had to sleep in the conservatory as we had my grandma stayin over in his bed, well my conservatory door only has half a door these days due to someone (not me honest :confused: ) going straight through it a couple of years ago. Anyway we did it anyway and i think we were quite loud aswell as when you are in the throws of passion ya don't know how loud or quiet your being. Anyway it was thrilling and the risk of gettin caught was just a bonus cos it turned me on more than ever.